Read 13737 times

• taeyang
  • Moderator - LVL 4

• September 08, 2010, 08:35:10 am
    • daejeon
Re: Steam Gamers
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2011, 09:18:39 pm »
i just bought the complete valve pack for $50...!

includes portal 2! which is on sale for $30 ALONE.

i wish it would hurry up and download though..!! hahahaah.
use google to search the site

site:waygook.org XXXX

replace 'XXXX' with your search term

• rampancy
  • Super Waygook

• March 17, 2011, 07:42:39 am
    • Daegu, South Korea
    more
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2011, 09:53:18 pm »
As if they weren't already inflicting serious damage on our wallets with their daily deals, now we have their Summer Camp Sale to push us further into bankruptcy. Some of the deals on their front page are just insane, and while many of the titles on sale are indie (e.g. Frozen Synapse) or oldie (e.g. Deus Ex) they're truly fantastic games.

Part of me wanted to go for Homefront out of curiosity's sake, just to see what all of the fuss was about.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 10:31:51 pm by rampancy »
"You shouldn't ask yourself such worthless questions. Aim higher. Try this: why am I here? Why do I exist, and what is
my purpose in this universe? (Answers: 'Cause you are. 'Cause you do. 'Cause I got a shotgun, and you ain't got one.)"

• Hoosier_Jedi
  • Expert Waygook

• April 08, 2011, 01:56:38 pm
    • Icheon
    more
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2011, 10:00:04 pm »
As if they weren't already inflicting serious damage on our wallets with their daily deals, now we have their Summer Camp Sale to push us further into bankruptcy. Some of the deals on their are just insane, and while many of the titles on sale are indie (e.g. Frozen Synapse) or oldie (e.g. Deus Ex) they're truly fantastic games.

I know. The Sims 3 for $14!?  :o :o

• taeyang
  • Moderator - LVL 4

• September 08, 2010, 08:35:10 am
    • daejeon
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2011, 07:01:21 am »
As if they weren't already inflicting serious damage on our wallets with their daily deals, now we have their Summer Camp Sale to push us further into bankruptcy. Some of the deals on their are just insane, and while many of the titles on sale are indie (e.g. Frozen Synapse) or oldie (e.g. Deus Ex) they're truly fantastic games.

I know. The Sims 3 for $14!?  :o :o

uggggh i know. the sims 3 one especially hurts because i've already invested money in the physical editions. still, i'm glad to have the valve pack :D
use google to search the site

site:waygook.org XXXX

replace 'XXXX' with your search term

• Davox
  • Super Waygook

• February 05, 2011, 03:01:13 pm
    • Ilsan
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2011, 07:05:46 am »
Never had a problem with this. As long as you're using the ?cc=UK (in my case CA) you're fine. Steam only restricts where games are sold, they do not restrict where they are downloaded. They can't control if someone buys a game and then moves somewhere. They're not going to take away your game. If you want to see what's restricted in Korea, just go to the steam store in another browser (it cache's the ?cc=uk thing for awhile) and you'll see the korean steam store. IF the game isn't there, it means its not available for purchase in Korea, but that doesn't affect you if you use the other country's method of payment. I've bought several games that are not available for sale in Korea and never had any problem downloading them.

I have had it happen to me....getting rejected at point of running/installing/decrypting the game instead of at buying.  It's just rare, and getting rarer all the time. Like everything with steam, it was much worse 3 or 4 years ago.

• heyitslep
  • Super Waygook

• April 08, 2011, 04:51:52 pm
    • Near Cheongju
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2011, 06:18:22 pm »
i wish it would hurry up and download though..!! hahahaah.
Change your region. youre probably still connecting to US servers.

• Mark van
  • Veteran

• February 04, 2011, 10:55:24 am
    • Busan, Korea
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2011, 11:35:51 am »
If anyone is looking for a fun, fantasy, poker-type game on Steam then buy Runespell: Overture
store.steampowered. com/video/102200?snr=1_5_9__400
(the site might be blocked at your school)

It's lots of fun and it's only $9