Read 1158 times

• CNDinROK
  • Waygookin

• March 09, 2011, 12:06:21 pm
    • Gumi-Si
Cat Courier?
« on: July 20, 2011, 09:03:57 am »
Hello,

This is a bit of a strange question, and it may be in the wrong place (mods, feel free to move it if so!), but I am looking for what essentially amounts to a kitty courier. I have a kitten (old kitten - nearly 4 mos) that is being adopted by a family in Canada. Initially, the kitten was to travel to Canada with a friend of mine who was also flying there this summer. Because of her layovers, however, this might not be possible. So, I am looking for someone who flying to Canada (GTA) and would be willing to take this rather adorable carry on and hand her to her new family at the airport. I would, of course, pay all associated costs (inspection fee on the Canadian end, additional baggage charge, etc.) and a "thank you" bonus.

If you think you might be able to do this, please contact me via private message here on waygook, or by email at alexandra. mc. douglas @ gmail. com. 

Thank you! :)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 05:34:14 pm by CNDinROK »

• CNDinROK
  • Waygookin

• March 09, 2011, 12:06:21 pm
    • Gumi-Si
Re: Cat Courier?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 07:54:21 am »
Bumping this as the kitty is still looking for a way to get to Toronto! If you or someone you know may be able to take her - either as a carry on or possibly as checked luggage - please contact me at alexandra. mc. douglas @ gmail. com.

Thanks,
Alexandra

• Ectofuego
  • Featured Contributor

• November 02, 2010, 09:21:10 am
    • Mars
Re: Cat Courier?
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 08:10:06 pm »
There is a vet in Itaewon that specializes in pet travel.  if there is anyone that would know it is at theat vet.  Check the pet threads and I am sure the phone number will come up somewhere.
I'm Jason and I approve this message!