Read 1913 times

• Catfish
  • Adventurer

• October 27, 2010, 01:57:52 pm
    • Gunsan, South Korea
Post Exam Hannah Montana Lesson
« on: July 11, 2011, 02:16:24 pm »
I was asked by my teachers to show a video and play a game for the final week of school.  After talking to some of my students, I/we picked Hannah Montana. 

This is a Bomb Game for the first episode of her show.   The first slide has web address (mgoon.com) or you can find it here: http://www.mgoon.com/view.htm?id=4404936.   Thanks to Rufus for putting the template up.

I have showed the video to two classes and have had roughly 3/4 of the class activitely watch the video.  I was worried that only girls would be interested, but in one class, the boys laughed louder. 

Hope this helps anyone!

• juv
  • Explorer

• January 21, 2011, 03:33:29 pm
    • south korea
Re: Post Exam Hannah Montana Lesson
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 08:23:42 pm »
I was asked by my teachers to show a video and play a game for the final week of school.  After talking to some of my students, I/we picked Hannah Montana. 

This is a Bomb Game for the first episode of her show.   The first slide has web address (mgoon.com) or you can find it here: http://www.mgoon.com/view.htm?id=4404936.   Thanks to Rufus for putting the template up.

I have showed the video to two classes and have had roughly 3/4 of the class activitely watch the video.  I was worried that only girls would be interested, but in one class, the boys laughed louder. 

Hope this helps anyone!

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 09:52:28 am »
Thanks for this. My 2nd and 3rd grades will love it!

• zella
  • Explorer

• May 16, 2011, 12:18:05 pm
    • south korea
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 04:37:50 pm »
This is just what I have been looking for, thank you sooooo much :D

• easy
  • Adventurer

• September 20, 2009, 08:14:18 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 10:37:11 am »
Used it this morning, worked great. Thanks a lot! 

• Hollylove
  • Adventurer

• July 14, 2010, 06:23:14 pm
    • Bucheon
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 10:55:02 am »
I'm an elementary school teacher and I used this for my sixth grade class (the just finished testing yesterday) but it's easy and simple enough that I would feel comfortable using it with 4th graders. I also downloaded the actual episode and got english subtitles (couldn't find the korean subs) and gave my students the option of watching like that because it's much better quality. Only one class choose it. But if you have higher level students its a way to make it harder. If you have time at the end like I did you can also showed them Miley Cyrus's music video "The climb."  Anyways thanks for a great lesson!