Read 2943 times

Giant Hotseat/20 questions game
« on: June 30, 2011, 01:22:44 pm »
20 overtime questions game I made with comic book heroes, movie stars, and American celebrities and K-pop stars. You can play this as Hot

This thing is massive and can easily last an hour or two. I had the students sit with the back to the screen and had the other students describe the person or hero. Or, you can show only one student the picture and have the others guess who he/she is with a 20 questions format.

Here is a link to the Google Doc if you would prefer that over downloading the PPT:
https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0ARUL8tan9ZGKZGM3MmJ3amdfMTI4OWZxY2piZGh0&hl=en_US&authkey=CKiI2HY

Cheers!

Re: Giant Hotseat/20 questions game
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 03:24:49 pm »
Really good, thanks kimchi_lover! Played it with my top classes, they had a blast.

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 08:00:15 pm »
Glad you liked it!

Really good, thanks kimchi_lover! Played it with my top classes, they had a blast.

• kmark
  • Adventurer

• November 11, 2010, 02:11:45 pm
    • Busan, South Korea
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 11:33:55 am »
Not to sound too outdated and unawares of the world around me, but do you have an answer sheet? I really have no idea about some of the people on the ppt.

Thanks if you can, understand if you can't.

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 12:08:37 pm »
I do not- sorry. If you go through the slides with a Korean friend or a co-teacher they can help you out. Honestly, some of the Korean celebrities were too old for my students.

Good luck!

Not to sound too outdated and unawares of the world around me, but do you have an answer sheet? I really have no idea about some of the people on the ppt.

Thanks if you can, understand if you can't.