Read 6828 times

Go-Karting near Daegu (waegwon)
« on: June 17, 2011, 10:11:38 pm »
Hi

Anyone know how to get to this go-karting site in Waegwon near Gumi and Daegu, if anyone has been can you give me directions,

Thanks.
"Independence? That's middle class blasphemy. We are all dependent on one another, every soul of us on earth."

Re: Go-Karting near Daegu (waegwon)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 11:30:56 am »
I will look for it.  I have heard that there was one North of Gimcheon on route 45 in Moonkyung 문경.  If I find the one in Waegwan I will post the address and how to get there here.  I went carting last summer near Donghae City and it was expensive but great fun.

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 03:02:37 pm »
BritishbulldoginKor ea,
       I think I found the directions for how to get to the go-cart track in Waegwan.  I found these directions, and an interactive map, on http://issuu.com/veronicahudon/docs/cpcarrollplaces.  Here are the directions as I found them.  I wrote directions 6-9 on the same line because of the space limitations. 

From Carroll:
1. Make left out of gate 1.
2. Stay on hwy 4.  Turn right at second light.
3. Follow until exit for 67.  Exit right.
4. Go down off ramp, turn left under overpass.
5. Make first [...] toward 67.
6. Turn left onto 67.   7. Go about 3-4 K's.  8. Exit right for PNS go-cart track & four wheelers.  9. Sign on right is hard to see, if you come to stop light, you went too far.

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 01:59:17 pm »
The link is not working, but I know its in waegwon somewhere, could you try putting the link in again, if possible. thnaks.

DW
"Independence? That's middle class blasphemy. We are all dependent on one another, every soul of us on earth."

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 05:17:54 pm »
If the link is not working, then I suggest you do a Google search for go cart track waegwan and then look for the Camp Carroll link.  Basically, the go cart track looks like it is on route/road 67 but I am not sure what direction it is from Waegwan.  It looked to be South as Camp Carroll is in Waegwan.  I tried to copy the map, so I could paste it here, but I couldn't.   I'll try again. 

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 07:57:01 pm »
I did a Google map search for you.  I found out where it is but Goodgle map did not give me the exact address--just the location.  The name of the kart place is PNS Kart Race Track (PNS 카트 경기장). It is on road 67 and you go south from Waegwan on 67.  There will be a GS Gas Station on the right, the same side of the road as the kart track, and the kart track is almost directly across from Shin Jeon Tech Co. (신전 태크).  I'm not sure how far south from Waegwan it is.  Hope that helps.  Have fun. 

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, 02:27:32 pm »
Has anyone been there? I wonder are the Karts evenly matched. It kinda takes the fun out of it if they aren't.

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2011, 08:44:09 am »
BBIK did you end up going?  if so how was it?  I live near waygwan in chilgok and wouldn't mind tearing up some track (at least in my mind where in actuality I'd probably be the slowest driver there...)

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2011, 09:38:10 am »
I went few months back and wanna go again, i am on summer camp for next 2 weeks, then am on holiday for 2 week in Thailand so, would be willing to go one weekend weather permitting. A group of us was going to go while back but they said it's too wet