Read 27569 times

Re: Ajoshi's cheek tasted my shoulder...
« Reply #100 on: May 29, 2013, 07:10:16 pm »
Hey, whatever Pheobe. I hope it helps you sleep at night knowing you are a better person for every time in the future I decide to walk straight. I hope it makes you smile to realize that somewhere out there I am grinning as I inflict pain on helpless Korean's cheeks. I was fine to just feel whatever about it, but the next time I do it (I am taking the subway to Star Trek tomorrow night) I'll remember your outrage and think of you, adding that little tilt to my shoulder that you authored in your mind.

Or maybe I'm just joking. Lighten up.

• phoebe100
  • Super Waygook

• November 08, 2011, 01:15:36 pm
« Reply #101 on: May 29, 2013, 08:31:27 pm »
Hey, whatever Pheobe. I hope it helps you sleep at night knowing you are a better person for every time in the future I decide to walk straight. I hope it makes you smile to realize that somewhere out there I am grinning as I inflict pain on helpless Korean's cheeks. I was fine to just feel whatever about it, but the next time I do it (I am taking the subway to Star Trek tomorrow night) I'll remember your outrage and think of you, adding that little tilt to my shoulder that you authored in your mind.

????!

Shall I help you put your toys back in your pram for your trip to see Star Trek?!

« Reply #102 on: May 29, 2013, 09:16:44 pm »

????!

Shall I help you put your toys back in your pram for your trip to see Star Trek?!
And there ladies and gentleman is the non-sequitor mixed with patronizing ad-hominem. I cannot continue without repetition. Pheobe, if you truly must have the last word, I am not one to deprive you of it.

« Reply #103 on: May 29, 2013, 09:24:41 pm »
3/3.  Locked.
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me.