Read 1551 times

• Ley_Druid
  • The Legend

• February 17, 2011, 08:36:33 am
    • Shinan-Gun, Jeollanam-Do, South Korea
Any information on Edup/Win Education?
« on: June 15, 2011, 01:50:22 pm »
Hello All,

I found an ad for their afterschool English program in a school in Seoul that is a prime location for myself. However, after reading mostly negative reviews from the folks over at Dave's. Has anybody got any information about their program and the current practices?

I am asking because I might be doing something kind of dangerous, and if you feel that I am doing the wrong thing, please let me know. I am currently working at a public school in Busan, but recently my fiance began employment at a hospital in Seoul. The job that was advertised from Edup/Win Education is in a prime location for me. However, if I was to accept that job, I would be quitting my current job with EPIK. My contract does not finish until the end of September, and even though SMOE seems to think I can qualify, I believe that I don't. Their paperwork system seems a bit fishy to me, and I am really worried that I might not have a job at all by the time my contract finishes.

I am looking for advice about this particular company, especially a homepage, and also what you think or have heard about quitting a public school and the visa difficulties from there.

Thanks all... ::)

• kj3000
  • Newgookin

• January 30, 2012, 05:37:25 pm
    • Kyungnidan
Re: Any information on Edup/Win Education?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 05:40:37 pm »
hey gilbert,

i have recently been offered a contract by Edup / Win Education and was hoping to get some feedback from you before signing.  did you end up going with them and how did it turn out?

thanks much!
kj