Read 7723 times

• weirdgirlinkorea
  • Moderator - LVL 2

• September 09, 2010, 06:00:18 pm
    • Seoul
    more
Is anyone planning on doing this or has done this? Any US citizens been on the military base here to take tests? I checked the ETS site and the closest paper test site is Fukuoka. I want to take a few tests so when I go back to the US, it's out of the way. Anyone interested in doing this, and possibly going together? I don't have a test date in mind, just putting out a feeler for now.
Ignoranţa este adesea o boală fatal şi cretin nu poate fi vindecata.

• saab
  • Explorer

• March 03, 2011, 07:58:06 am
    • Gyeonggi-do
Im interested...

• dc
  • Explorer

• June 14, 2010, 08:05:53 am
    • South Korea
i'm interested too.

• WTEChesser
  • Veteran

• November 19, 2010, 11:55:34 am
    • Teshikaga, Hokkaido, Japan
I'd be interested, too.

• weirdgirlinkorea
  • Moderator - LVL 2

• Seoul
    more
Awesome! Please PM me your email addresses and where in Korea you're located so we can coordinate.   ;D

• weirdgirlinkorea
  • Moderator - LVL 2

• Seoul
    more
bump...anyone else?

• Trouffles
  • Explorer

• October 27, 2010, 08:35:17 am
    • South Korea
I'm interested...I need to take the GRE.

• weirdgirlinkorea
  • Moderator - LVL 2

• Seoul
    more
I'm interested...I need to take the GRE.
PM me your email address so we can all coordinate. I might be going twice, because I have several tests I need to take and I can't see sitting in the testing room all day to take them all.

I need to take those tests too - When and whats the plan - Pm me too -

thanks!

• megster
  • Waygookin

• October 12, 2009, 01:32:25 pm
    • yongin
im interested....

• weirdgirlinkorea
  • Moderator - LVL 2

• Seoul
    more
Pls PM your email addresses so I can send just one email out when coordinating.  :-)
Shadowsglyth, I know I have email address somewhere, so you don't have to send again.

Im interested. I will PM you my email address.

• Fallon
  • Adventurer

• February 17, 2011, 11:26:41 am
    • Pyeongtaek, South Korea
I'm actually taking my Praxis II at Kyonggi University in Suwon.  I emailed ETS, and gave them a list of universities in my area.  All ETS really requires is someone to administer the test in a classroom or office, without other distractions. The university is shipped the test materials, instructions, etc and a return shipping label will be included, no out-of-pocket expense from their end. In fact, the supervisor and an associate supervisor are paid a stipend of $77.00 and $65.00 USD respectively. For those interested, this is who helped me.

Ralph Collier, Process Coordinator Associate
Educational Testing Service
TAS International and Shared Services
ETS Brands Programs
(609) 359-7663
E-Mail: rcollier@ets.org

• weirdgirlinkorea
  • Moderator - LVL 2

• Seoul
    more
I'm actually taking my Praxis II at Kyonggi University in Suwon.  I emailed ETS, and gave them a list of universities in my area.  All ETS really requires is someone to administer the test in a classroom or office, without other distractions. The university is shipped the test materials, instructions, etc and a return shipping label will be included, no out-of-pocket expense from their end. In fact, the supervisor and an associate supervisor are paid a stipend of $77.00 and $65.00 USD respectively. For those interested, this is who helped me.

Ralph Collier, Process Coordinator Associate
Educational Testing Service
TAS International and Shared Services
ETS Brands Programs
(609) 359-7663
E-Mail: rcollier@ets.org
Thank you! This is helpful! I emailed ETS and they were useless, so I will try him. Thanks again! I still want to go to Fukuoka but at least if I can test here then I can just go there for fun.

• Jbailla
  • Waygookin

• September 09, 2010, 10:26:39 am
    • Seoul, Korea
I actually just took a Praxis II test right here in Seoul on April 30th.  Just fill out the test application form from the ets website but leave the testing center blank.  Include a letter that states why you need to take the test at that location and they will set up a center here for you.  My testing center was in Mapo-gu. You will get a confirmation letter through the mail with the testing center info. on it, but that info. will not be available to view online.  Good luck.  Contact me if you have any other questions about it.  Here's the link to the PDF test registration form: http://www.ets.org/Media/Tests/PRAXIS/pdf/01361reg.pdf

• weirdgirlinkorea
  • Moderator - LVL 2

• Seoul
    more
For everyone needing to take the PRAXIS II please post here or PM me with your location and what test you need to take. I am in contact with ETS and they need to know how people will take it in Seoul and which tests. Please, please get back to me ASAP.

• RCollier88
  • Newgookin

• April 28, 2015, 10:24:05 pm
    • United States
Hello Everyone,

My name is Ralph, yes the same Ralph that is mentioned in this thread. I do work for ETS but no longer handle Praxis. Praxis is all on computer these days, and all you need to do to test in Seoul is create an accout at www.ets.org/praxis and follow the steps to register for a test, you will be directed to make an appointment at one of two computer-based test centers in Seoul.

Just wanted to update the information posted here. Good luck everyone! R.

• RCollier88
  • Newgookin

• April 28, 2015, 10:24:05 pm
    • United States
Hello Everyone, I no longer work with the Praxis program. If you need to test in Korea, visit www.ets.org/praxis create a My Praxis account and register online. You will select your test, then be prompted to choose a location. You will make an appointment and test via computer at the designated site. Thank you!! R. Collier