Read 436 times

English Academy – 2M to 7PM– Couple position (Jeju city)
« on: November 22, 2022, 11:34:14 am »
Start Date : late February 2023
Student type: elementary to middle
Info on the city: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeju_City
Salary : 2.1~2.2 million won / determined after the interview
Working Hours : 2M to 7PM
Work Days : Mon-Fri
Housing : couple housing
# of Foreign Teachers : 2
Vacation : 10 days a year
Airfare : One way
Severance Pay : Yes
Medical Insurance : Yes
Pension : Yes

How to apply: Please e-mail us with your resume and picture. ok@okrecruiting.com

Thank you.

OK Recruiting Team

Mod Edit:
***************************************************************************************
***  To ensure a positive work experience in South Korea, make sure to do basic research on job standards in Korea before accepting a position!    ***
***  Follow the link for some basic information about common Korean ESL industry regulations, benchmarks, and red-flags:                                           ***
***  Click here for link!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ***
***************************************************************************************
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 07:18:31 am by Kyndo »

• Bakeacake
  • Expert Waygook

• July 12, 2010, 01:35:40 pm
    • Pohang South Korea
Re: English Academy – 2M to 7PM– Couple position (Jeju city)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 01:29:12 pm »
van,  this is why we arent teaching in jeju.
recruiters like this offering a 2.1 salary.  with 10 days of vacation.
the job seems fine.  the hours are good.  the salary is abysmal, and on top of that, the position is for a couple.  so they would be saving on your housing. 

OK recruiting team appears to ambitiously named.  I suggest changing to sub-par recruiting.
I'd love to see pics of the housing and location of the school / housing.  maybe it justifies the salary.  I currently work those hours for 2.8, and am given a large 2 bedroom house to myself.

• Renma
  • Super Waygook

• September 01, 2014, 06:09:42 am
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2022, 03:06:28 pm »
Van has posted on worse jeju postings, singing praises and going into his boring anecdotes followed by TAKE. THIS. JOB.NOW etc

OK recruiting team appears to ambitiously named.  I suggest changing to sub-par recruiting.

:laugh: :laugh:

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2022, 04:17:40 pm »
Van has posted on worse jeju postings, singing praises and going into his boring anecdotes followed by TAKE. THIS. JOB.NOW etc

:laugh: :laugh:

Because OK Recruiting Team is Boss of Jeju Island.
Beyond Inappropriate