Read 3487 times

Switching E2
« on: October 18, 2022, 11:06:30 pm »
Iím Currently a public school teacher and my contract ends the last week of February but my ARRC runs out on the 10th of March. I will be getting a job in HAGWON. But not sure about the process of switching E2 Visa as doesnít give much time to get my appointment done and for my card to get there in time before my old one runs out. Is it fine to stay as long as I have my appointment done and my card is on the way

Re: Switching E2
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2022, 12:07:35 am »
No problem. Apply for your extension in the first week of March, and book your immigration appointment well in advance if you're in a major city like Seoul.