Read 1086 times

• ToilingAjumma
  • Adventurer

• September 06, 2022, 09:12:01 pm
    • LargeKoreanCitizenCountry
Re: Physical violence in Korea - How much can you get away with?
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2022, 10:43:34 am »
Ask CO2! He (apparently) "beat the snot" out of some old man and by all accounts got away with it scot free.  So he beat someone up and none of the other Koreans in the vicinity called the police.  Seems legit.
You don't even need humans now, there are cameras everywhere. What's the dish here?

• Spliced
  • Veteran

• August 05, 2022, 12:15:38 am
    • Jeolla
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2022, 10:46:14 am »
You don't even need humans now, there are cameras everywhere. What's the dish here?

Is this story even true?

• ToilingAjumma
  • Adventurer

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2022, 10:47:29 am »
I got in a fight once in Busan. Some woman was pushing my friend around (HE) so I told her to go away. lol She thought my friend was staring at her friend. Maybe hewas but he's gay so he def didn't mean it like that. anyway, she starts going off on this guy and starts pushing him so I pushed her back. Pretty lame fight with just pushing, but the Thursday Party staff, gob bless them, came and removed her. She was really drunk and they were watching her anyway. We decided to leave soon after because we realised we were in Thursday party. :laugh:

• Spliced
  • Veteran

• Jeolla
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2022, 10:52:44 am »
I got in a fight once in Busan. Some woman was pushing my friend around (HE) so I told her to go away. lol She thought my friend was staring at her friend. Maybe hewas but he's gay so he def didn't mean it like that. anyway, she starts going off on this guy and starts pushing him so I pushed her back. Pretty lame fight with just pushing, but the Thursday Party staff, gob bless them, came and removed her. She was really drunk and they were watching her anyway. We decided to leave soon after because we realised we were in Thursday party. :laugh:

Wait a minute...are you implementing a shaggy dog story?  Did V.I. put you put you up to this?

• ToilingAjumma
  • Adventurer

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2022, 10:53:54 am »
Wait a minute...are you implementing a shaggy dog story?  Did V.I. put you put you up to this?

HOW DARE YOU

• Spliced
  • Veteran

• Jeolla
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2022, 10:59:28 am »
HOW DARE YOU

Quite honestly, I've come to grown somewhat fond of V.I's shaggy dog prose.  I can see the appeal....eating some Korean BBQ, downing a few bottles of Korean liquor that only he knows about, with Wonder Woman/Lady Ga Ga music playing in the background, hearing about old stories of interviews he dominated yet written in past tense by way of is journalist days ....I honestly mean that.  It would be a good time, with back-slaps and handshakes.

However, the V.I. shaggy dog mind trick seems to have penetrated the virtual world....buyer beware.

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• March 02, 2027, 11:00:00 pm
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2022, 11:22:18 am »
We decided to leave soon after because we realised we were in Thursday party. :laugh:
Ah, Thursday Party.... all those... uh.... memories.
I wonder if the ones up in Seoul and Busan are also frenetic, soulless mosh pit meat markets.

• Spliced
  • Veteran

• Jeolla
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2022, 12:09:19 pm »
Ah, Thursday Party.... all those... uh.... memories.
I wonder if the ones up in Seoul and Busan are also frenetic, soulless mosh pit meat markets.

C'mon...don't be knocking the the Thirsty-Thursday celebrations at O'Brians.

• CO4
  • Adventurer

• April 22, 2020, 07:49:38 pm
    • All seeing eye
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2022, 04:07:37 pm »
Haha that lasted long, surprise surprise!