Read 1243 times

Re: Crypto Meltdown
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2022, 03:21:48 pm »
F me, hankook.

Everyone else. What do we do now? Really. What do we say?

Hankook, you literally wrote " Whats a mantra?  A new foreigner working here today isn't going to have thousands of dollars to throw from this coin to that coin are they?"

Did you mean "What's the mantra?" As in "Explain to me what you thought I was saying my mantra is?" (or equivocal "What's my mantra? Tell me. Explain it.)

The way you operate on this site sometimes. with all due respect............ . you sound like a dolt. Like explaining something to a 7 year old. FFS, honestly. 

• Augustiner
  • Super Waygook

• December 06, 2021, 01:18:06 pm
    • Anyang
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2022, 03:27:10 pm »
Yeah what part of my explaining about crypto is a mantra?  I rarely talk about crypto.  Again if you can't get crypto or anything else about markets, then I can't help you.  ETFs?  Options?  Borrow a stock?  A call?  A put?  You're very smart.  So, I will let you explain things....

He's got to be messing with you. 

• Bakeacake
  • Super Waygook

• July 12, 2010, 01:35:40 pm
    • Pohang South Korea
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2022, 04:04:31 pm »
I genuinely think he might have alzheimers. Losing his memory, repetition of the same thing constantly. If its not that, then the alternative might be something chromosomal.

« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2022, 04:06:11 pm »
The thread title has certainly been apt. All this hullabaloo because crypto fried someone's brain. Better to invest in peanut butter and hot sauce.