Read 554 times

• hangook77
  • Waygook Lord

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
2000 Mules documentary.
« on: May 12, 2022, 02:59:13 pm »
Anyone see the documentary about the stolen election yet?  I haven't watched.  I am deciding on whether to buy a copy or not.  Anyways, here is the link.

https://dinesh.locals.com/post/2083099/2000-mules

745sticky, Augustiner, Bakeacake, D.L.Orean, Lazio, Mithras, Renma, Rye are still blocked and I can't see them.

Re: 2000 Mules documentary.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022, 03:02:19 pm »
Be skeptical of documentaries (Some are good, like Fog of War, where you're pretty much getting a one-on-one with the person who actually made decisions). Others can be outright manipulative.

• 745sticky
  • The Legend

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 11:13:38 am »
I am deciding on whether to buy a copy or not. 

Dinesh D'Souza is a grifter and frankly a bit of an idiot, don't waste your time lol

• L I
  • Waygook Lord

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 11:44:06 am by L I »

• hangook77
  • Waygook Lord

• Near Busan
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2022, 11:55:12 am »
Dinesh D'Souza is a grifter and frankly a bit of an idiot, don't waste your time lol

That's why Obama had to get the justice department after him to silence him.  I guess if he was such an idiot, Obama and Clinton wouldn't have had to go after him and jail him on trumped up charges to shut him up.  They had to do this because they couldn't throw fake hate speech charges at him like they do with everyone else.  Either way, the truth will get out eventually no matter how much it is suppressed. 
745sticky, Augustiner, Bakeacake, D.L.Orean, Lazio, Mithras, Renma, Rye are still blocked and I can't see them.

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• March 02, 2027, 11:00:00 pm
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2022, 08:09:24 am »
That's why Obama had to get the justice department after him to silence him.  I guess if he was such an idiot, Obama and Clinton wouldn't have had to go after him and jail him on trumped up charges to shut him up.  They had to do this because they couldn't throw fake hate speech charges at him like they do with everyone else.  Either way, the truth will get out eventually no matter how much it is suppressed. 

There is written evidence in the dude's own writing that he made illegal campaign contributions. The 4 people under whose name he contributed were pretty clear about what happened. Nothing trumped up about the charges, unfortunately for him.

That said, the total contribution was only $20,000 which is absolute chump change. I suspect that it was only his very public political views that lead to the initial investigations. And in any case, the Trump administration pardoned him. Water under the bridge for that guy. :undecided:

Also, the assault charges against Mr.D'Souza, in addition to having turned out not to be credible, are pretty laughable: "in April 2012 he, using his purple belt karate skills, kicked me in the head and shoulder, and..."
...purple belt karate skills? A purple belt??? A purple belt in Karate is an absolute joke: you can get that by just showing up once a week for less than a year while being a 50 kg overweight mouth breathing couch potato. Purple belt. omglmfaololwtf
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 08:11:10 am by Kyndo »

• Mr C
  • The Legend

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2022, 08:17:22 am »

...purple belt karate skills? A purple belt??? A purple belt in Karate is an absolute joke: you can get that by just showing up once a week for less than a year while being a 50 kg overweight mouth breathing couch potato. Purple belt. omglmfaololwtf

I'm sold.  How much will it cost me out of pocket?

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• March 02, 2027, 11:00:00 pm
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2022, 08:25:03 am »
I'm sold.  How much will it cost me out of pocket?
Generally speaking, about 120,000 won per month, plus about 50,000 for each testing. Takes a minimum of 2 months between belts (white -> yellow --> orange --> green --> blue --> purple) so a total of around 1.4 million won. :)

Couch to potato in not included!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 09:15:16 am by Kyndo »

• hangook77
  • Waygook Lord

• Near Busan
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2022, 12:26:25 pm »

There is written evidence in the dude's own writing that he made illegal campaign contributions. The 4 people under whose name he contributed were pretty clear about what happened. Nothing trumped up about the charges, unfortunately for him.

That said, the total contribution was only $20,000 which is absolute chump change. I suspect that it was only his very public political views that lead to the initial investigations. And in any case, the Trump administration pardoned him. Water under the bridge for that guy. :undecided:

Also, the assault charges against Mr.D'Souza, in addition to having turned out not to be credible, are pretty laughable: "in April 2012 he, using his purple belt karate skills, kicked me in the head and shoulder, and..."

Folks who do far worse, bribe far, and contribute much more in abundance never see the inside a prison cell.  It's questionable whether his donation was an oversight and unintentional in the way it was done.  But, why did he see jail and have the DOJ go after him?  Well, he was criticizing Obama at the time.  He also didn't pay to play.  (Speaking of which, why did Rod Blagojevich go to prison when so many others didn't?  It's because he didn't play by the elites rules when the others did.)  Don't tell me there isn't a double standard, hypocrisy, and corruption. 

As for past elections which I mostly ignored, there were folks claiming in 2012, they used a voting machine to select Romney and the machine chose Obama.  Some folks mentioned this, but there was never any media investigation (IE investigative journalism) into it because it didn't fit their narrative.