Read 195 times

• reply0313
  • Newgookin

• December 19, 2019, 06:39:39 pm
    • South Korea
Contact Information for Geonggi-do EPIK Coordinator
« on: February 01, 2022, 08:19:38 am »
I taught in Korea from 2018 to 2020. I am now trying to get ahold of someone from EPIK in order to verify employment and I wanted to make sure that Brian Kim is still the coordinator for gyeonggi-do. I have his email address from when I was in Korea (I left in February of 2020) but I wanted to make sure that he was still there and that my contact information is up to date. I have tried sending an email using the email address that I have and, since it's Seollal, I'm not expecting an immediate response but I thought I would verify that Brian Kim is still in this position while I'm waiting.

Also, as a side note, I do have a work certificate from my school to prove that I worked with EPIK but I am applying for a job at a school in America and they need to get ahold of someone from EPIK to complete a background check. I was told that an email response would be fine but it's necessary for the school to contact any job where I had unsupervised access to children so the certificate won't cut it in this situation.