Read 2114 times

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
I've heard that they could probably improve that number to a 7 or an 8 if they would just wear some nice clothes and use a bit of makeup.  :wink:

I think at 50/60 years old then surgery might just be the best option ;) Not everyone is a George Clooney.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 01:58:26 pm by Savant »

Come off of it, you love it when you get into these tiffs with him. That's why all you ex-Korea residents visit here still.
Seriously, that's the main beef I have with confusedsaffer. He puts on this whole "poor innocent me" b*tch boy routine and it's just like "Dude, at least own it the way Adel and MayorHaggar do". At least Mayor Haggar will just be straight up- "Korean people eat weeds and their food is all rotten. F you, especially DMart." At least you respect him for being honest and straightforward.

Confusedsaffer- Come on man, step up yo game! Don't do this run and hide stuff. Man up like ol' MH. And yeah, you like women that are attractive and treat them differently. It's okay to admit it. It's called "being like every other human being on the face of the planet." Stop the lies and games. You're 60 and you should be able to tell idiots like me what you really think and give zero fs.

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
You're an idiot

photo host sites

You're an idiot for restarting an old post from 2015 that showed up in the current forums.  No one checks the dates when they reply to a comment since you're always on here trolling day after day and year after year.  You should have started a new post rather than revive an old one putting it in the current forums.  I love how you accuse others of what you did. 

What's especially lame is that you hijack another post about plastic surgery to make your fake points.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 01:46:15 pm by hangook77 »

You're an idiot for restarting an old post from 2015 that showed up in the current forums.
You're claiming the "Pointless Friday Ramblings" thread is something that has been dormant since 2015 and has not seen continuous action since its inception?

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
You're an idiot for restarting an old post from 2015 that showed up in the current forums.  No one checks the dates when they reply to a comment since you're always on here trolling day after day and year after year.  You should have started a new post rather than revive an old one putting it in the current forums.  I love how you accuse others of what you did.
Mr.DeMartino, while responsible for most of the world's frustrations, wasn't directly responsible for anything in this one (and only in the one) incident.

The issue (or whatever one would call this misunderstanding) is that you ended up on the first page of the "A thread for pointless Friday Rambling" thread rather than the most recent page of it, and ended up quoting  a comment from 6 years ago.
It isn't a big deal.
I've done it a number of times myself, although, despite tylerthegloob's efforts, I feel absolutely no shame whatsoever in necroing dead pages when it suits me and will do it again in a heartbeat and none of you can stop me!

• tylerthegloob
  • The Legend

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
despite tylerthegloob's efforts, I feel absolutely no shame whatsoever
more gg more skill

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
2015--the good ol' pre-trump days.

With the exception of the 'before' and 'after' unfortunate elephant women/men you see on the plastic surgery posters, I have yet to see surgery on a woman in Korea that looks good.  It's so easy to tell and just looks plain weird (see the wife of the current 국민의힘 presidential candidate - she's touching 50 but looks in her 30s from a distance, but when the camera gets closer -ugh).  I'd never date a woman who'd had surgery, it tells you all you probably need to know about their mental health and personality/values.  My wife feels the same, she says the parents of my daughter's friends who've had extensive surgery are without exception borderline batsh*t.

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
I mean no offense to this woman personally, I don't hate her, I'm not angry.

But I'm sorry, she looks SO off.

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
Whatever floats your boat, but plastic surgery as a rite of passage is pretty unhealthy.

• Sagi Keun
  • Veteran

• May 10, 2018, 11:47:23 am
    • Los Angeles
With the exception of the 'before' and 'after' unfortunate elephant women/men you see on the plastic surgery posters, I have yet to see surgery on a woman in Korea that looks good.  It's so easy to tell and just looks plain weird

Au contraire, the surgery in Korea is well-done, often to the point that it is unnoticeable.

Strange to see your opinion. I have always thought the opposite. It is mostly westerners that look bad with surgery I feel. You can always tell if a caucasian has had surgery, but hardly ever with a Korean. I don't know why the difference, it may be genetic, or possibly the quality of the surgery itself.

• VanIslander
  • Moderator LVL 1

• June 02, 2011, 10:12:19 am
    • Seogwipo, Jeju Island
    more
Plastic surgery here is often OBVIOUS!

Au contraire, the surgery in Korea is well-done, often to the point that it is unnoticeable.

Strange to see your opinion. I have always thought the opposite. It is mostly westerners that look bad with surgery I feel. You can always tell if a caucasian has had surgery, but hardly ever with a Korean. I don't know why the difference, it may be genetic, or possibly the quality of the surgery itself.

For someone who's only been here for a few years, you might not notice it, but after 10-15 years plus, when the same noses, eyes and out of proportion artificial faces crop up again and again, it is blindingly obvious if you pay attention   to it and not just the overall 'package.'

• Liechtenstein
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
No person alive is ugly if they've got a 9 or 10 figure bank account.

• L I
  • Waygook Lord

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
Do women lust over Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos? Seems like they don't. And none of us are going to have a 9 or 10 figure bank account anyways, so it's a moot point.

• pkjh
  • The Legend

• May 02, 2012, 02:59:44 pm
    • Asia
Do women lust over Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos?
Lust is the wrong word. Just say there are probably a lot attractive woman that would salivate at the chance to catch the eye of one of the world's few thousand billionaire men.

I too would jump at the chance to marry a nerdy looking female billionaire.