Read 515 times

Hey guys!  So does anyone know if the airport buses are really cancelled!?  My coteacher said that any buses leading directly to Incheon are cancelled?!  Does anyone know it this is true or not, and if it is true, how do travelers leaving Korea with multiple pieces of luggage get to the airport?  A taxi from my city in Gyeongiddo (Hanam City) is about 120,000 won.... Is a taxi the only option?

• hangook77
  • Waygook Lord

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
Between this garbage and the testing and quarantines and other bs, I knew it'd just be better to stay put and not go out.  Maybe by 2023? 
Trolls on here are lame and need to get a life.

• Kayos
  • The Legend

• March 31, 2016, 07:13:57 pm
    • NZ
Hey guys!  So does anyone know if the airport buses are really cancelled!?  My coteacher said that any buses leading directly to Incheon are cancelled?!  Does anyone know it this is true or not, and if it is true, how do travelers leaving Korea with multiple pieces of luggage get to the airport?  A taxi from my city in Gyeongiddo (Hanam City) is about 120,000 won.... Is a taxi the only option?

You can take the train from Seoul station to incheon airport. Last time I came back to Korea with 2 suitcases, a duffel bag, and a laptop; I used the trains, and I had to go to way down south.

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
When I flew into Incheon in mid-November the airport buses were operating but with a greatly reduced frequency due to a lack of passengers. You might go to the bus stop and see if there is a schedule posted.