Read 3215 times

Re: CNN fires Chris Cuomo, effective immediately.
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2021, 10:54:55 am »
Only a child would be so literal minded.
Thank you for admitting you are exaggerating and hyperbolic and thus not stating actual facts when making your point. I understand you have to distort things to make your point.

« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2021, 11:40:06 am »
you know who else had to exaggerate and distort things in order to make his point?

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2021, 12:29:55 pm »
you know who else had to exaggerate and distort things in order to make his point?
Well, ol Donald certainly did that a bunch. I can see Mr. Gators is taking after his fellow Floridian.

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2021, 10:04:25 pm »
Thank you for admitting you are exaggerating and hyperbolic and thus not stating actual facts when making your point. I understand you have to distort things to make your point.
Thank you for admitting I made my point. Now you can go back to your regularly scheduled defense of a corrupt, incompetent prevaricator with prevarications of your own.

• T_Rex
  • Super Waygook

• April 23, 2019, 08:10:20 am
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2021, 10:33:44 am »
Another predator who Cuomo associated with:

"Former Chris Cuomo producer trained girls as young as 7 in ‘sexual subservience’: court docs

"A veteran CNN producer who worked 'shoulder to shoulder' with ex-anchor Chris Cuomo bragged about luring girls as young as 7 to his home for 'sexual subservience' training and believed 'a woman is a woman regardless of age,' according to court papers released Monday....

"On July 15, 2020, Griffin drove his red Tesla Model X to Boston Logan International Airport to pick up the parent and 9-year-old and then brought them back to his ski house, where the child 'was directed to engage in and did engage in illegal sexual activity,' prosecutors allege."
https://nypost.com/2021/12/13/cnn-producer-trained-girls-in-sexual-subservience-court-docs/
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 10:47:51 am by T_Rex »

« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2021, 10:57:37 am »
Another predator who Cuomo associated with:

"Former Chris Cuomo producer trained girls as young as 7 in ‘sexual subservience’: court docs

"A veteran CNN producer who worked 'shoulder to shoulder' with ex-anchor Chris Cuomo bragged about luring girls as young as 7 to his home for 'sexual subservience' training and believed 'a woman is a woman regardless of age,' according to court papers released Monday....

"On July 15, 2020, Griffin drove his red Tesla Model X to Boston Logan International Airport to pick up the parent and 9-year-old and then brought them back to his ski house, where the child 'was directed to engage in and did engage in illegal sexual activity,' prosecutors allege."
https://nypost.com/2021/12/13/cnn-producer-trained-girls-in-sexual-subservience-court-docs/
And this is Chris Cuomo's fault how?

• 745sticky
  • The Legend

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2021, 11:37:41 am »
And this is Chris Cuomo's fault how?

who said it was Cuomo's fault?

« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2021, 12:09:19 pm »
who said it was Cuomo's fault?
I dunno T-Rex seems to be on about somehow Cuomo's producer being a pedo somehow suggests something is wrong with Chris because...???