Read 3124 times

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
Guy denied treatment because of race
« on: November 14, 2021, 05:44:33 am »
This is a new undercover video trending online which shows a guy being denied monoclonal  antibody treatment where someone in his condition who were Hispanic or black would receive the treatment.

https://twitter.com/harrison_of_tx/status/1459591738809622532?s=21

Then someone calls the Texas infusion hotline and they confirm that not all whites will not be given the treatment, but all blacks and Hispanics will. 

https://twitter.com/realdavereilly/status/1459555435329966083?s=21

Bonzai!

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
Re: Guy denied treatment because of race
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 06:02:26 am »
"The state of Texas is allowing providers to contact the state department of health and human services to request monoclonal antibody treatments for their patients at no cost to the clinic. Patients go through a screening process to make sure they are high risk and have the virus. People over the age of 65, others who are immunocompromised, pregnant, obese, have chronic kidney disease, diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, neuro-developmental disorders, those with medical-related technological dependence, or those who identify are high-risk ethnicity groups such as Hispanic or African Americans are all eligible. "

Hey why not tell us about the Texan who beat a cyclist half to death just because he was black and "making people uncomfortable"?

• T_Rex
  • Super Waygook

• April 23, 2019, 08:10:20 am
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 07:52:28 am »
Why deny someone medical treatment based on race? You either have COVID or you don't.

• VanIslander
  • Moderator LVL 1

• June 02, 2011, 10:12:19 am
    • South Gyeongsang province for 13 years (with a 7-year Jeju interlude)
    more
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2021, 04:24:15 pm »
Vitamin D deficiency is greatest in Northern  Europeans.

Heck, my blue eyes are due to a melanin deficiency in my ancestry.

We had not enough sunshine.
Life's to live! Live! Breathe. Relax. Enjoy. Animals teach us to focus on family, friends and avoid danger. Get what you need and get along with others. That said, some rock the boat, but they know capsizin' it means they're sunk. Some sink, let's swim! The sea's big, great, but has undercurrents.

• JNM
  • Waygook Lord

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Cairo, Egypt (formerly Seoul)
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 04:55:54 pm »
Vitamin D deficiency is greatest in Northern  Europeans.

In Northern Europe!

Given equal daylight, darker skin leads to less vitamin D.

A dark-skinned person in the north is most at risk; and a light-skinned person in the south might have a more complicated risk assessment because they might be more likely stay out of the sun for fear of sunburn and skin cancer!

• VanIslander
  • Moderator LVL 1

• June 02, 2011, 10:12:19 am
    • South Gyeongsang province for 13 years (with a 7-year Jeju interlude)
    more
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2021, 05:08:20 pm »
Given equal daylight, darker skin leads to less vitamin D.
Yet 84% of vitamin d deficient people are light skinned Northerners.

Life is neither equal nor fair. 
Life's to live! Live! Breathe. Relax. Enjoy. Animals teach us to focus on family, friends and avoid danger. Get what you need and get along with others. That said, some rock the boat, but they know capsizin' it means they're sunk. Some sink, let's swim! The sea's big, great, but has undercurrents.

• JNM
  • Waygook Lord

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Cairo, Egypt (formerly Seoul)
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2021, 05:19:37 pm »
Yet 84% of vitamin d deficient people are light skinned Northerners.

Life is neither equal nor fair. 
… but the story is from Texas, so short days and cold winters are not a factor.

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2021, 05:28:34 pm »
Why deny someone medical treatment based on race? You either have COVID or you don't.

You guys told us covid was a hoax.

• L I
  • Waygook Lord

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2021, 05:50:01 pm »
How to solve vitamin D deficiency: step outside into sunlight. Anyone of any race can do this.

• L I
  • Waygook Lord

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2021, 05:54:51 pm »
Burkas cause vitamin D deficiency in women. But those not forced to wear beekeeper suits when leaving the home can absolutely get enough vitamin D from being outside. The more bare skin being touched by sunlight, the faster this can be accomplished.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 05:56:28 pm by L I »

• L I
  • Waygook Lord

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2021, 05:59:26 pm »
What I said was true. But people either don’t know about the science or do know but don’t follow it. Not sure what split.

• L I
  • Waygook Lord

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2021, 06:04:02 pm »
One way to get vitamin D is through sunlight. Another way is through food. If one doesn’t go outside much and eats a crap diet, they’ll be vitamin D deficient.

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2021, 11:16:54 pm »
It was a given that you would have an insight into this topic, and that it would be both philosophically profound and scientifically robust. It's really a wonder why so many epidemiologists waste their time studying any of this stuff when they could just consult you instead. 
LMAO! Well done.

• Adel
  • The Legend

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2021, 04:41:07 am »

Perhaps some folks are hard of hearing but imagine that, denying expensive medical treatment to a healthy asymptomatic person that not only doesn't need it but also refuses preventative treatment in the form of a vaccine.
Astonishing!  :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 04:45:10 am by Adel »

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2021, 05:27:47 am »
Chester Jim's source is a fxxxing Infowars reporter. Suddenly, people like him have a serious interest in how public health officials are distributing COVID treatments, rather than stirring the pot to inflame angry white people. Also, if you read further down that jackass's Twitter feed, you'll find him claiming that his experience demonstrates how critical race theory has infiltrated the medical establishment. That tells you everything you need to know about how seriously to take any of this.

Imagine being an English teacher new to Korea, discovering this website and seeing this crap on the front page. 

My source is two F$#%ing videos showing what happened. .  I can't help you if you don't believe your eyes.  Who tweeted is irrelevant.  It's trending and I could spend time to find someone you like, but because the video is self explanatory and a primary source, you shouldn't need anymore.   Resorting to "Oh the source is on info wars' is BS.  Are you denying it is happening?  If not stfu about the source.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 05:31:17 am by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2021, 05:33:02 am »
Perhaps some folks are hard of hearing but imagine that, denying expensive medical treatment to a healthy asymptomatic person that not only doesn't need it but also refuses preventative treatment in the form of a vaccine.
Astonishing!  :laugh:

You missed the point. A healthy asymptotic black or hispanic person would have been given the treatment?
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Bonzai!

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2021, 05:35:06 am »
"The state of Texas is allowing providers to contact the state department of health and human services to request monoclonal antibody treatments for their patients at no cost to the clinic. Patients go through a screening process to make sure they are high risk and have the virus. People over the age of 65, others who are immunocompromised, pregnant, obese, have chronic kidney disease, diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, neuro-developmental disorders, those with medical-related technological dependence, or those who identify are high-risk ethnicity groups such as Hispanic or African Americans are all eligible. "

Hey why not tell us about the Texan who beat a cyclist half to death just because he was black and "making people uncomfortable"?

Maybe because I could find an infinite number of cases where the reverse is true, and you highlighted a freak incident  . I would be showing a pattern.
Bonzai!

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2021, 05:38:30 am »
White people who are "over the age of 65... immunocompromised, pregnant, obese, [who] have chronic kidney disease, diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, neuro-developmental disorders, [or have] medical-related technological dependence" all qualify for public distribution of a limited resource, one which they can obtain through private means if they don't meet any of the criteria above (as Joe Rogan and Greg Abbott did, within the state of Texas). The woman tells him in the video that his race is irrelevant if he meets any of the other criteria.

Does anyone want to take the bait and explain to these geniuses why a public health agency would want to ensure that an expensive treatment would go to those most in need* of it? Or should we let them wallow in their manufactured victimhood? I suspect they'll do the latter regardless.

*I'm going to try to pre-empt a certain strain of argument that will inevitably emerge, if you want to know more about why Hispanic and Black populations are considered high-risk in Texas, here's a publication from the state's department of Health and Human Services: https://www.hhs.texas.gov/sites/default/files/documents/services/health/coronavirus-covid-19/impact-covid-19-vulnerable-populations-texas.pdf Genetic vitamin D deficiency seems to play a big part in the higher mortality rate for black people, though I don't know if that applies to Hispanics as well. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41371-020-00398-z

So healthy black and hispanic people would not get the treatment?  Is that what you are saying?
You are so damn dishonest you ought to be ashamed.   
Either defend whites being discriminated against or say it's wrong.

Let me write the dialogue verbatim in the video.   

Patient:"What if I were black and hispanic, then I'd be able to qualify. "
Nurse:" Yeah"
Patient " So I am being denied medical service because of my race"
Nurse: " " That's the criteria"

« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 05:48:42 am by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

• Adel
  • The Legend

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2021, 06:13:18 am »
So healthy black and hispanic people would not get the treatment?  Is that what you are saying?
You are so damn dishonest you ought to be ashamed.   
Either defend whites being discriminated against or say it's wrong.

Let me write the dialogue verbatim in the video.   

Patient:"What if I were black and hispanic, then I'd be able to qualify. "
Nurse:" Yeah"
Patient " So I am being denied medical service because of my race"
Nurse: " " That's the criteria"

Do you really think a mentally and physically healthy African American or Hispanic person would ask for treatment that they don't need?
Dude, this type of behaviour is the purview whiney race baiters and anti vaxxers like yourself. 
But I guess you're right. Your type of mental disability should at least qualify you for an aspirin as a type placebo!  :laugh:

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2021, 07:15:21 am »
I wonder why you decided to exclude the part where she explains that he would receive the treatment if he met any other criteria.

Read my post.  I said "where someone in his condition who were Hispanic or black would receive the treatment. "

The issue at hand is that he is being denied while black and Hispanics in the same category are being accepted.

The other stuff is irrelevant.  You want to protect some simpleton from thinking that people who are 65 and older and white are being discriminated against?.  So we can't have a discussion or at least be aware of discrimination?   

Is this your argument?
"Oh it's only white healthy people who are being discriminated against. Okay that's good. "

If the simpleton were to say it's okay that white healthy men are discriminated against then maybe it's better that the idiot be used to fight, if he can't understand what's going on.

That seems to be the constituency that the left is trying to build.  It's certainly better than telling him that he can choose his gender, that race doesn't exist, or buying beachfront properties and  flying around in private jets while spreading climate alarmism.

Here is the twisted Purge and Saw  and Ellie Wiesel imagination.

"Hey John, they are discriminating against all white people period and not getting them treatment while giving it to blacks and hispanics"

"Oh my goodness we gotta do somethin."

"Yeah,     Yeah buddy, you gotta do somethin."

Actually only a Fed would do that.

Or Biden with his "they are going to put y'all back in chains". bs

Bonzai!