Read 2793 times

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
Voter fraud found!
« on: October 22, 2021, 04:44:22 am »
But Texas Lt Gov Dan Patrick doesn't pay the full $1million bounty he offered.

One week after the presidential election in 2020 where President Joe Biden toppled former President Donald Trump, Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick set a bounty of up to $1 million to anyone who could find instances of voter fraud in the US.

Eleven months later, Patrick's finally doled out his first reward: the minimum amount of $25,000 to a progressive poll worker in Pennsylvania who turned in a man that voted twice, according to The Dallas Morning News.

The poll worker, identified as Eric Frank, told the publication that he received only received the minimum bounty reward because he was told greater rewards were reserved for "bigger fish."

"Was he looking for a celebrity or a political group as a whole?" he said. "I don't know what he meant by bigger fish."

Several instances of voter fraud popped up in Pennsylvania after Patrick set the bounty - mostly people attempting to cast a vote in place of a dead relative - leading the state's lieutenant governor, John Fetterman, to relentlessly troll Patrick online while asking for the bounty reward.

"All I want for Christmas is my handsome reward from Dan Patrick," Fetterman tweeted in December 2020. 

All hat and no cattle.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
Re: Voter fraud found!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2021, 12:11:00 pm »

"We stopped counting votes because of a water leak here in Atlanta at the arena, so we'll count again tomorrow, go home now."
No leak at all.
I don't need much more, but there is so so much more.

Maricopa  forensic audit found 57k ballots ,in a 10k ballot margin election, that should have been thrown out and their conclusion was that the election shouldn't have been certified.
Looks like 23 k of the voters were from mail ins that had addresses where the person had moved and so would have been unable to receive them.   Others were people who voted twice moving from different counties, a few dead voters on the rolls.
These are all bipartisan things and we can all agree that the system needs a good scrubbing.

Then there is the project veritas undercover where the woman was selling 5k votes for 55k but you see nothing wrong here.

Bonzai!

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 12:32:23 pm »
Chester Jim, everything you say could be true. 

At this point, it is irrelevant. The best thing you could do to prevent this in the future is support paper ballot tracking for all citizens as well as an objective set of standards for clean voter rolls. If you want that, the only way it will happen is if you also give some things away. Some things you won't like.

Or you know, you could actually try to win the suburbs and chip away at the cities instead of being the Party of Stupid.

Either that or hope that Yang's new party brings on Sinema and Manchin (as well as Susan Collins and Murkowski and who knows who else) and you actually have a 3-way split that makes the Republicans more competitive.

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• March 02, 2027, 11:00:00 pm
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2021, 12:39:34 pm »
Then there is the project veritas undercover where the woman was selling 5k votes for 55k but you see nothing wrong here.

These are some pretty interesting claims, especially the last time. And while there's plenty of info about Project Veritas, I couldn't find the specific incidents you mentioned.

It might be helpful to include links backing up your claims, else the more distrustful among us might question their... veritas-ity veracity.  8)

The best thing you could do to prevent this in the future is support paper ballot tracking for all citizens as well as an objective set of standards for clean voter rolls.
I agree. Transparency is the cure to corruption. Although why countries still deal with physical-paper ballots when encryption has been shown to be orders of magnitudes more secure is a bit of a headscratcher. It's what you get when octogenarians are in charge of policy-making, I guess.  :sad:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 12:42:47 pm by Kyndo »

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• Seoul
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2021, 01:17:51 am »
These are some pretty interesting claims, especially the last time. And while there's plenty of info about Project Veritas, I couldn't find the specific incidents you mentioned.

It might be helpful to include links backing up your claims, else the more distrustful among us might question their... veritas-ity veracity.  8)

I agree. Transparency is the cure to corruption. Although why countries still deal with physical-paper ballots when encryption has been shown to be orders of magnitudes more secure is a bit of a headscratcher. It's what you get when octogenarians are in charge of policy-making, I guess.  :sad:
Can't hack a paper ballot.

When will the jester's disinformation be moderated? 

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2021, 02:32:08 am »

Raquel Rodriguez.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2021/01/13/texas-ag-san-antonio-woman-in-project-veritas-video-arrested-on-election-related-charges/

There are also videos of people selling votes to Ilhan Omar, but not sure about their accuracy
Bonzai!

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2021, 02:35:01 am »
Can't hack a paper ballot.

When will the jester's disinformation be moderated? 

Wow canít hack a paper ballot?   Thatís your argument.  You havenít even looked at the evidence.   
You are an npc.
Read the official audit in Maricopa, not the media smokescreen.  You canít count the illegal ballots over again, you have to examine them and make sure they match signatures, and have a corresponding ballot image etcÖ
Bonzai!

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• Seoul
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2021, 05:26:28 am »

Wow canít hack a paper ballot?   Thatís your argument.  You havenít even looked at the evidence.   
You are an npc.
Read the official audit in Maricopa, not the media smokescreen.  You canít count the illegal ballots over again, you have to examine them and make sure they match signatures, and have a corresponding ballot image etcÖ

Give me a link bro. To the "official document," not to the Q papers or the Sarasota Ninjas.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2021, 02:29:33 pm »
Give me a link bro. To the "official document," not to the Q papers or the Sarasota Ninjas.
If you can't find the official Maricopa audit summary which includes ways to improve the election, then you should go to k pop discussion and leave politics to adults.
Bonzai!

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2021, 02:36:15 pm »
Chester Jim, everything you say could be true. 

At this point, it is irrelevant. The best thing you could do to prevent this in the future is support paper ballot tracking for all citizens as well as an objective set of standards for clean voter rolls. If you want that, the only way it will happen is if you also give some things away. Some things you won't like.

Or you know, you could actually try to win the suburbs and chip away at the cities instead of being the Party of Stupid.

Either that or hope that Yang's new party brings on Sinema and Manchin (as well as Susan Collins and Murkowski and who knows who else) and you actually have a 3-way split that makes the Republicans more competitive.

Nah you should see some of the reactions of GOP trump supporters when politicians say to move on.   They get booed off the stage.   Kinzinger Cheney etc.  those guys are toast.  Let the audits role. Any politician who says that 2020 was not stolen will probably not be able to run for president for the GOP.  Trump will certainly say that it was stolen and he will likely run.
GOP has to go on offense here at some point. They can let Biden drown with his disaster presidency for a while but no one wants to go back to Romney and these RINO tools they put in the dem corporate media to undermine the GOP 
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 04:53:40 pm by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2021, 02:49:29 pm »
Any politician who says that 2020 was not stolen will be probably not be able to run for president for the GOP.
insightful. scary. probably true

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2021, 04:54:47 pm »
insightful. scary. probably true
Scary is being cowed by leftists into saying 2+2=5.
Bonzai!

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2021, 07:30:13 am »
haven't seen that one yet. but, as you noted, conservative candidates will be cowed into saying the saying the election was stolen. spooky!

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2021, 02:12:37 pm »
haven't seen that one yet. but, as you noted, conservative candidates will be cowed into saying the saying the election was stolen. spooky!
They should be they are suppose to represent the people and not follow the bs mainstream leftist narrative.  Even 30% of dems admitted after the election is was probably stolen.  That has probably change with short memories and attention spans.  There is absolutely no way Biden got 81 million votes.

Go ahead explain the leaking pipe at State Farm as an excuse to send people home.
There was no leak.    Please explain I dare you.
Bonzai!

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2021, 02:23:01 pm »
They should be they are suppose to represent the people and not follow the bs mainstream leftist narrative.
yeah they should follow the people, right. so when we tell them 2+2=5 they should listen:)
Even 30% of dems admitted after the election is was probably stolen.
source for that? i dare you

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2021, 02:37:36 pm »
yeah they should follow the people, right. so when we tell them 2+2=5 they should listen:)source for that? i dare you
yeah they should follow the people, right. so when we tell them 2+2=5 they should listen:)source for that? i dare you

Here you go low information meathead.   Shouldn't you know this ?  Everyone was discussing this
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/11/21/rasmussen-poll-20-30-of-democrats-believe-the-election-was-stolen-from-trump-998438/

Now you're turn.
Why did they say there was a leak and there wasn't.  This coupled with the video of the ballots out from under tables and running them through the machines multiples times.  Ruby Freeman is lawyered up.  There is video of her saying some really suspicious stuff.
So why would the lie about a leak?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 02:42:24 pm by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2021, 02:51:42 pm »
im literally too dumb to find where it says 20 percent (or is it 30) believe the election was stolen from trump. im reading the report (because i don't want your link to give my work computer a disease), but again, huge meathead, too dumb to find it. mind pointing me in the right direction? im reading the report on the rassmussen website here:

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/61_think_trump_should_concede_to_biden

all i got was "Among unaffiliateds, 29% feel itís a stolen election; 45% do not." but unaffiliateds are not democrats. maybe it's locked in the data behind their paywall, but yeah i dont really feel like becoming a platinum member to rasmussenreports.co m

and i have no idea what leak you're talking about. they may well have lied about the leak. was it a gas leak? water leak? again, no idea. don't really care

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2021, 01:20:16 am »
im literally too dumb to find where it says 20 percent (or is it 30) believe the election was stolen from trump. im reading the report (because i don't want your link to give my work computer a disease), but again, huge meathead, too dumb to find it. mind pointing me in the right direction? im reading the report on the rassmussen website here:

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/61_think_trump_should_concede_to_biden

all i got was "Among unaffiliateds, 29% feel itís a stolen election; 45% do not." but unaffiliateds are not democrats. maybe it's locked in the data behind their paywall, but yeah i dont really feel like becoming a platinum member to rasmussenreports.co m

and i have no idea what leak you're talking about. they may well have lied about the leak. was it a gas leak? water leak? again, no idea. don't really care

So they used the lie of a water leak to send people home and said they would count the next day, but began counting that nightÖ. Since you are so sure there was no voter fraud because you have looked at all the evidence and found it not to be convincing,
there was no water leak, they made it up, that is pretty bad,
Then Youíve seen the video of after they left and they were running the same ballots through the machines over and over again right?  I mean that was available widely
Bonzai!

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• Seoul
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2021, 03:47:06 am »
So they used the lie of a water leak to send people home and said they would count the next day, but began counting that nightÖ. Since you are so sure there was no voter fraud because you have looked at all the evidence and found it not to be convincing,
there was no water leak, they made it up, that is pretty bad,
Then Youíve seen the video of after they left and they were running the same ballots through the machines over and over again right?  I mean that was available widely
I hate to burst your bubble, but:
"On December 7, Republican Gabriel Sterling, the voting implementation manager for Georgia, spoke at a press conference that was recorded by C-SPAN.

He addressed the issue of the water main controversy: "Let's be clear, there was no water main break. There was a urinal that they turn off during the downtime at State Farm [Arena in Atlanta] because there's no events going on there. And it had a little slow leak that came over the side."

Sterling also pointed out that the events of the night of the water leak can be found on surveillance footage.

"You'll see when they walk in and see the obvious water leak on the floor. You will see they move all of the stuff out of the way. You will see the Zamboni little carpet drier thingy driving around. I mean, you can see all the things happening. You can see the table get put in place," Sterling said.

"What's really frustrating is the president's attorneys had this same videotape. They saw the exact same things the rest of us could see and they chose to mislead state senators and the public about what was on that video."

trump was lying about the water leak, like about pretty much everything else.

You need to take a hard look in the mirror and ask yourself why you are in thrall to an unabashed con man. If it's just so you can "own the libs," that's a sad commentary on the state of your self-esteem.

Maybe it's anger issues. I's sure Li could give you some advice on how diet and exercise would help resolve them.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step. Good luck!

• Mr C
  • The Legend

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2021, 01:15:47 pm »

Maybe it's anger issues. I's sure Li could give you some advice on how diet and exercise would help resolve them.

ITYMTS "link to a couple of John Stossel videos."