Read 3117 times

Success with Expedited FBI Apostille?
« on: May 31, 2014, 03:44:54 am »

Hi all, I sent my FBI background check out on April 28th. I saw that they cleared my check a week and a half ago...so I am hoping to receive it in the mail within the next 2ish weeks.

Have any of you had success using an expedited service to get the FEDERAL apostille? It just makes me nervous sending my documents to someone else...but I know that sending to the US Dept of State directly can take a few weeks and I am fearful that I may not get back in time.

I need my documents all handled by July 15th.

Thanks for any info!!! :)

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 15, 2011, 01:22:09 pm
    • Banned
Re: Success with Expedited FBI Apostille?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 02:20:20 pm »
I used http://www.usauthentication.com. I got it back in about a week. No problems. I knew someone who sent it directly to the US Department of State. She ended up waiting more than two months.

• acopel7
  • Veteran

• March 15, 2011, 09:22:05 pm
    • korea
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 05:09:46 am »
A few years back I went with apostillepros. It's really expensive (more than usauthentication if I recall correctly) but they're very legit. I was very surprised when they got the federal apostille within 3 days (I thought it would take a week, at least). They sent it directly to Korea as I needed it extremely soon.

Two months is a shockingly long wait. I've never done the FBI check without expediting the apostille. I can wait for the FBI to process my background check but after that, you can't really waste more time. I highly recommend anyone going through this process to just go ahead and use this kind of service.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 05:11:31 am by acopel7 »

• weirdgirlinkorea
  • Moderator - LVL 2

• September 09, 2010, 06:00:18 pm
    • Seoul
    more
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 07:09:44 am »
I second them. I've used them twice now and they are very reliable and fast.

I used http://www.usauthentication.com. I got it back in about a week. No problems. I knew someone who sent it directly to the US Department of State. She ended up waiting more than two months.
Ignoranţa este adesea o boală fatal şi cretin nu poate fi vindecata.

• Chicagohotdog
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 04, 2012, 12:25:31 pm
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
    more
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 07:33:10 am »
http://www.authxperts.com/

I used them about 2.5 years ago when I was going through the whole process.  They were quick, efficient and legit.  I had my stuff back within a week.

They also responded quickly to an email with a few questions that I had.

There are definitely cheaper resources out there for this service, but I felt better not going bargain basement on this one.  It's up to you though.

Discount of up to $10 off of first order on iHerb.com ---> CHK096

$10 off of a Tour booked through Viator.com (You get $10 off and I'll get $10 off - that could be an airport ride): https://www.viator.com/raf/PDPOTBSYI

http://travelhacking.org/sammery-wants-you

• Nominstar86
  • Adventurer

• June 07, 2014, 05:32:21 pm
    • United States
    more
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2014, 06:32:43 pm »
FBI Approved Channelers can be quite expensive. The longest waiting period is to receive the FBI background check mines took 5 weeks. As for the apostille process I assume you would receive it soon. I sent in my FBI background check for the apostille service the old fashion way without any expedite services. The apostille process took about two and a half weeks. 
"Some folks are wise and some are otherwise."

-Tobias Smollett

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 05:38:15 pm »
We can help obtain an apostille on your DBI documents

Please contact us www.apostille.net

Luis Massieu luis@apostille.net
212-495-9323

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 09:43:28 pm »
I just sent my FBI checks directly to the US Department of State's Passport Office in Dulles, VA. Took exactly 7 business days. $8 for the apostille plus shipping ($5.60 flat rate priority to send it there, plus another pre-paid addressed envelope so that they can send it back to you.)

You can have your apostille ready in about a week for under $20. Called Apostille Pros and they wanted nearly $200 to apostille a single document.... with a one-week turnaround!

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2016, 10:04:54 pm »
 :sad: I know that it is so late but i used

www.onedayapostille.com

it is fast & cheap

• aelkhalifa
  • Newgookin

• October 16, 2021, 10:41:57 pm
    • US
    more
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2021, 11:30:19 pm »
Chinese Embassy Authentication Services

China is considered a non-participating country in the Hague Convention. To use your documents there, you must follow some legal procedures that the China Embassy Legalization has adopted to use your documents in your country, regardless of whether they are personal or business documents, the instructions are the same.

Recall that Hong Kong and Macao accepted the Hague Convention in 1997 and 1997, respectively.

So when you travel to one of these cities, all you need is the apostille stamp to use your document.

In this article, we will cover the following question: What are the steps required to use your documents in China?https://www.chinaembassy.us/china-embassys

They are the followings:
1. Have your document notarized by a state notary unless the original government document was issued by the state, state, or local office.

2. Documents must be notarized by the Secretary of State from which they were issued.
- Some states may require the county clerk to certify the document first. Like Alabama, Georgia, Hawaii, Kentucky, Tennessee, and New York.

3. Some states, such as Washington DC, Delaware, Idaho, Kentucky, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming, require authentication from the U.S. Department of State.
- In addition, all FBI reports must be authenticated by the U.S. Department of State.

4. Finally, authenticate your document at the Chinese embassy or consulate.
The China authentication services embassy/consulate requires, which has consular jurisdiction for the state in which the document is certified.
Individuals provide a copy of the applicant's passport/driver's license. For corporate documents, provide a cover letter and a copy of the passport/driver's license of the company's legal representative.