Read 1397 times

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
Re: 4,300 to 5,000 daily cases expected...how?
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2021, 02:16:36 pm »
Biggest contributor?  Really?  I'm not beyond the pay wall here so I wouldn't notice in that regard.  I'd say that Tay girl has to be one of the best contributor's here and I know Mr. C puts up some quality materials on other free sites among many other posters, so I don't think threatening to leave here because of new books coming out carries much weight.  But, if it means to not have to read about wages in China I'm all for it.  Bye!

Other free sites are not this site and that site hasn't been updated much recently.  ON THIS SITE I am a big poster and contributor.  But if folks who contribute nothing to this site beyond their ability to type anonymously sniping comments are more important to waygook than folks who actually contribute teaching materials, then so be it.  Stupid lame business model to please those who contribute and pay nothing.  You contribute nothing expect spiteful and ignorant comments so it should be BYE to you.  I'll get to where ever once covid dies down and vaccines are no longer required or at least the vaccine is improved upon if I need to take it someday.  Wages do suck in Korea no matter how much you protest that fact.  But Korea has us in a choke hold for a year or two till it all clears up.  My wages are still okay for now. 

Tell me again what you contribute to THIS SITE??

• SPQR
  • Expert Waygook

• March 08, 2018, 07:04:54 pm
    • Sierra Leone
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2021, 02:18:37 pm »

Delete me and I will keep my ppts to myself.  Pretty stupid on your part.  But leftist arrogance and pride nowadays is more important to many. 

Bye-bye.

• OnNut81
  • The Legend

• April 01, 2011, 03:01:41 pm
    • Anyang
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2021, 02:23:04 pm »
Other free sites are not this site and that site hasn't been updated much recently.  ON THIS SITE I am a big poster and contributor.  But if folks who contribute nothing to this site beyond their ability to type anonymously sniping comments are more important to waygook than folks who actually contribute teaching materials, then so be it.  Stupid lame business model to please those who contribute and pay nothing.  You contribute nothing expect spiteful and ignorant comments so it should be BYE to you.  I'll get to where ever once covid dies down and vaccines are no longer required or at least the vaccine is improved upon if I need to take it someday.  Wages do suck in Korea no matter how much you protest that fact.  But Korea has us in a choke hold for a year or two till it all clears up.  My wages are still okay for now. 

Tell me again what you contribute to THIS SITE??

I never told you the first time.  But, I have never been a paying member of this site and I have never heard anyone but yourself extoll your contributions.  Perhaps, you should take that as a sign to stop singing your own praises.  No one at all is concerned or will be affected negatively if you do not make materials for any new books.  I don't even know if I'll be sticking around, but I do know I will not be paying for the materials here with so much free stuff available elsewhere. 

I am totally comfortable with the fact that I may not be a valued member on here, so you may want to want to find another card to play.  You're not going to be able to shame me based on my posts. 

• D.L.Orean
  • Expert Waygook

• February 25, 2020, 09:34:41 am
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2021, 02:26:16 pm »
I'll get to where ever once covid dies down and vaccines are no longer required or at least the vaccine is improved upon if I need to take it someday. 

Already bending over for the man. You'll be rolling your sleeve up the second you are told no vaccine means no contract renewal.

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• Near Busan
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2021, 02:28:28 pm »
Already bending over for the man. You'll be rolling your sleeve up the second you are told no vaccine means no contract renewal.

I'll be going home to chill out until this all passes.  Every other plague in history has gone away.  Spanish flu went out.  I can't recall any vaccines being rolled out for it. 

Now if someone wants to go into the future and get me a long term report on side effects and the like, feel free. 

• D.L.Orean
  • Expert Waygook

« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2021, 02:32:54 pm »
I'll be going home to chill out until this all passes.  Every other plague in history has gone away.  Spanish flu went out.  I can't recall any vaccines being rolled out for it. 

Now if someone wants to go into the future and get me a long term report on side effects and the like, feel free.

How far into the future would you like me to go?

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2021, 02:34:51 pm »
If you had half a brain and half a memory, you will remember I said I took other vaccines and have no problem with vaccines that go through the proper clinical trials and testing times.  They have a track record including long term effects.  Covid 19 vaccine does not.  It is or was until recently still considered an experiment.  This is different from those.

This is what you wrote-

Actually I would go home and wait it out till it passes and the fake vaccine is no longer needed.  Just like the Spanish Flu and other plagues and viruses they all die out eventually.
Join the DeMart Fan Club!
Shout out to WhenInRome... the first member. Thank you my son!

• SPQR
  • Expert Waygook

• Sierra Leone
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2021, 02:35:37 pm »

You'll be history anyway when all employers, airlines, mass transit etc.
in Korea want to see your vaccine passport. Good riddance. I won't
have to worry about myself, my family or anybody I know getting
sick from your utter stupidity and selfishness.

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2021, 03:37:24 pm »
You'll be history anyway when all employers, airlines, mass transit etc.
in Korea want to see your vaccine passport. Good riddance. I won't
have to worry about myself, my family or anybody I know getting
sick from your utter stupidity and selfishness.
The odds of you getting sick from him are on par with you randomly getting creamed by hangook77 in his used car. Of course collectively we should take action, as we do with auto safety, but you also need to not become a panicky Pete.

• fka
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 05, 2019, 06:37:44 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2021, 05:24:28 pm »
I'm pretty sure that he didn't mean that 100% literally, as if he's walking around fearing an encounter with hangook. It was a dig at the social cost of the obstinacy and delusions of people like hangook.

• fka
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Seoul
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2021, 05:30:25 pm »
Anyway, back to the original thread. Infection surges in Korea have usually come when they're least expected. There have been many instances where a huge increase in case numbers was supposed to appear after a holiday, but generally the worst predictions haven't come to pass. Although we've seen higher numbers in recent months, Korea is still doing a pretty good of keeping a lid on things and maintaining a stable R number. That can mostly be attributed to increasing vaccinations + extra vigilance. Most countries that hit 3,000+ cases per day before the vaccine only saw their case numbers explode. That hasn't happened here.

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2021, 05:40:11 pm »
I'm pretty sure that he didn't mean that 100% literally, as if he's walking around fearing an encounter with hangook. It was a dig at the social cost of the obstinacy and delusions of people like hangook.
I'm worried about them costing people lost wages because they get infected and have to quarantine and sustained lockdown measures.

If youre genuinely freaking out over danger to your loved ones health, not saying the unvaccinated as a whole are trivial, they arent in shark attack territory, but they are in random criminal/car accident territory. Laws and measures needed but you cant live your life paralyzed in fear over it. It's like the guy who sees a crime on the evening news, flies into a rage and decides to buy a gun.

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2021, 10:18:53 pm »
From memory this is pretty much the same kind of content that was moderated as misinformation last time! It would be a shame if you were to be kicked off the site as I suspect your ludicrous posts are the source of so much entertainment for so many.   
Reading hankook's posts in their entirety is killing time with a vengeance.

• fka
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Seoul
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2021, 07:14:33 am »
I'm worried about them costing people lost wages because they get infected and have to quarantine and sustained lockdown measures.

If youre genuinely freaking out over danger to your loved ones health, not saying the unvaccinated as a whole are trivial, they arent in shark attack territory, but they are in random criminal/car accident territory. Laws and measures needed but you cant live your life paralyzed in fear over it. It's like the guy who sees a crime on the evening news, flies into a rage and decides to buy a gun.

Again, I read it as "Good riddance to people who won't do their part to end the pandemic", not "I'm genuinely afraid that I will encounter you somewhere in Korea, and you will happen to be infected, and that encounter will inevitably result in the infection of everyone in my orbit."

• SPQR
  • Expert Waygook

• Sierra Leone
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2021, 12:40:47 pm »
Again, I read it as "Good riddance to people who won't do their part to end the pandemic", not "I'm genuinely afraid that I will encounter you somewhere in Korea, and you will happen to be infected, and that encounter will inevitably result in the infection of everyone in my orbit."

Yes, precisely. Quite obvious to most people.

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• Near Busan
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2021, 12:46:14 pm »
I never told you the first time.  But, I have never been a paying member of this site and I have never heard anyone but yourself extoll your contributions.  Perhaps, you should take that as a sign to stop singing your own praises.  No one at all is concerned or will be affected negatively if you do not make materials for any new books.  I don't even know if I'll be sticking around, but I do know I will not be paying for the materials here with so much free stuff available elsewhere. 

I am totally comfortable with the fact that I may not be a valued member on here, so you may want to want to find another card to play.  You're not going to be able to shame me based on my posts. 
This is what you wrote-

Spanish flu died out by 1920.  Are millions still dying from it now then?  Is this what you are saying?

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• Near Busan
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2021, 12:48:46 pm »

Who cares?  All you do here is contribute snarky comments and venomous bitter negativity.  You certaintly don't contribute to teaching as was the original purpose of the site.  If the mods want to ban me and keep rude folks who speak in the same circle jerk of rude comments over and over again, they can do as they please.  Though it makes no business sense to appease those who actually contribute nothing to the site except for can't do attitudes. 

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2021, 01:04:53 pm »
Don's Lemons say Orange Man Bad, Clementine. His credibility took a pommelo-ing. With your distrust of media, you're probably yelling "Yujus!"

You're moving to China, anyway. Better learn Mandarin.

• D.L.Orean
  • Expert Waygook

« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2021, 01:05:41 pm »
Garbage in - garbage out.

100% correct

• Adel
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2021, 01:07:31 pm »
Spanish flu died out by 1920.  Are millions still dying from it now then?  Is this what you are saying?
I take it you've heard of the influenza virus/ seasonal flu? Thankfully most of us have a degree of immunity from exposure but it continues to mutate. 

https://www.history.com/topics/world-war-i/1918-flu-pandemic

Flu Kills 646,000 People Worldwide Each Year: Study

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=208914