Read 7593 times

• Mr C
  • The Legend

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
Re: US States ranked by fully vaccinated
« Reply #180 on: October 28, 2021, 12:23:33 pm »
Hunter Biden's problems with addiction have been well documented. Asdicts doing erratic things is normal.

What I wrote was one possibility. I said "It could have been this that happened". It's not my fault you interpreted that as a statement of fact rather than speculation.

But as each new element emerged, you changed your story from perfectly sensible businessman behavior, to well, he's a drunk, addicted person (and so is his assistant).  You made up a bunch of stuff about, i don't remember what-all, changes of clothes, juggling three damaged laptops as he sprinted through the terminal, etc.

The point is that you spun an increasingly fantastic tale--why, because you were being unbiased and skeptical?  Gimme a break.  Because you were completely bought into the right-wing narrative.  Period.

you're a hypocrite, plain  and simple.

« Reply #181 on: October 28, 2021, 01:30:56 pm »
But as each new element emerged, you changed your story from perfectly sensible businessman behavior, to well, he's a drunk, addicted person (and so is his assistant).  You made up a bunch of stuff about, i don't remember what-all, changes of clothes, juggling three damaged laptops as he sprinted through the terminal, etc.

The point is that you spun an increasingly fantastic tale--why, because you were being unbiased and skeptical?  Gimme a break.  Because you were completely bought into the right-wing narrative.  Period.

you're a hypocrite, plain  and simple.

Well, he would have carried three damaged laptops through two airports, which has got to be a major inconvenience. 

Anyway, this just didn't happen.  Fox News turned it down, because it was too BS even for them.

Well, he would have carried three damaged laptops through two airports, which has got to be a major inconvenience.  .

Not really. He's rich so he was probably rolling in 1st class, may have had an aide as well. That and he probably traveled light considering he'd probably stay over at the folks' in Delaware. This isn't like you or I traveling with our massive amounts of luggage. He also probably has expedited check-in and can skip most of the TSA crap.

Heck, he can just buy clothes when he lands. It's not like he's hurting for cash.

He owns a mansion in Hollywood Hills. He's not traveling like the rest of us.
Is any of this wild speculation?
Is it wild to suggest someone rich would be traveling 1st class? That they might have an aide? That they would travel light? That HUNTER BIDEN would have expedited TSA clearance? That he can just buy new clothes when he lands because he has a lot of money?

You're saying this is "wild speculation"???

Of course, you didn't read carefully and so your reaction was this-

You made up every single bit of that. 

If your supposition is correct, he sent this "aide' his doppleganger, it turns out, DRUNK, to a repair shop and both he and the aide forgot it ever happened and made no effort to get the laptops back ...

Read more carefully next time.

But the fact is, you insisted that this story wasn't true. Turns out it is. Why because you don't know how to read between the lines. You thought it was ridiculous that someone would leave a laptop behind or forget about it. But of course anyone who knows anything about the behavior of either A) The Rich or B) Addicts and especially C) Rich addicts knows that this isn't implausible at all. Anyone who knows anything about such people would instantly find such a story plausible.

"Addict forgets and loses something" OMG what a shocker!

« Reply #182 on: October 28, 2021, 01:38:23 pm »
Mr. C, remember when we argued about people connected to Trump who plead guilty to lying to investigators, that must mean the Russian collusion thing must be true. And I tried to point out that this didn't prove the conspiracy and that everyone lies to the police? you insisted this was preposterous despite the fact that every cop who has ever lived will tell you this is true (just like dentists) and that just because someone is lying, it doesn't make them guilty. Your job as a cop is to figure out who is lying about what. (Yes there are exceptions and of course in blatantly obvious stuff people are usually trying to be honest- tho often with faulty memory)

Mr. C, there is a clear pattern here- You just don't get criminal human behavior. This is both a good thing and a bad thing- It means you are a good person because you don't think like a criminal. But it also means you are incredibly bad at understanding anything relating to crime because you don't think like a criminal. You don't understand how such people think and operate. Your mind is very sequential and literal in its logic- "If A is true, then B is true then C is true." Which is great for a lot of things. However it really fails when you make false assumptions of logic, i.e. "If someone is lying to the police during an investigation into a criminal conspiracy, then they must be part of a criminal conspiracy and such conspiracy must have happened." It doesn't cross your mind that they could be lying for entirely different reasons or that people just lie to the police in general. You don't get how addicts behave.

To you the idea of being so blitzed out of your mind that you drop off a laptop with sensitive information and forget about it is preposterous. To anyone who knows anything about substance abuse, that's a normal type of story at an AA/NA meeting- "I was so effed up, I did this stupid thing I don't even remember and it came back to bite me in the ass 6 months later."

Seriously, anyone who has attended just ONE AA meeting in their life could look at the Hunter Biden story and be like, "Yeah, I can see it."

Both this and Russia collusion you were spectacularly wrong on. Why? Because you just took everything literally and accepted what was being fed to you and quite frankly, I think you lack the capacity at present to really analyze such stuff and understand why it may or may not be true because it relates to criminal conduct.

« Reply #183 on: October 28, 2021, 01:50:01 pm »
How you can tell the Hunter Biden story had some element of truth-
1) The Biden campaign never issued a flat-out denial. They always used roundabout explanations and defenses.
2) The near-instant activation of the Russian disinformation and the term used- "This has all the hallmarks of..." Note it wasn't "Yes, we have specific information and direct evidence that this was deliberately manufactured by the Russians". Also, how could they know this within like, 24 hours of the story breaking?
3) Nothing in it was too far-fetched. (That he had dropped off the laptop, not the other stuff connecting Joe Biden to it all)

How you can tell the Russia stuff is nonsense
1) For this to work, Russia would have had to have had a crystal ball in 2015 that Trump was going to get the Republican nomination and not say, flame out in 2 weeks with some sort of scandal
2) Could Trump be manipulated? Sure. Could he be a reliable intelligence asset? No.
3) Trump cannot simultaneously have masterminded all of this while allegedly being senile
4) The fact that "Who controls Trump?" was a question with a revolving door of answers- Bannon, Ivanka, Kushner, Putin, Nazis, Trump's Massive Ego, His Followers, Don Jr. and every other person can't all be controlling Trump.
5) The fact that NATO nor Korea nor Japan ever really behaved as though any of this were true
6) The fact that these propaganda techniques that were allegedly so powerful seemingly can't manage to get people to switch from Absolut to Stoli.

Like the whole thing is so obviously preposterous. The only way someone could believe it's true is if they wanted it to be true. That and if they lack the ability to observe things such as above or to notice dogs that aren't barking.

And that ties into what I wrote above- Part of understanding criminal behavior is the ability to see the dog that isn't barking.

• tylerthegloob
  • The Legend

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
« Reply #184 on: October 28, 2021, 02:25:24 pm »
You just don't get criminal human behavior. This is both a good thing and a bad thing- It means you are a good person because you don't think like a criminal.
unlike tino here. my man IS a criminal
more gg more skill

« Reply #185 on: October 28, 2021, 05:26:41 pm »
How you can tell the Hunter Biden story had some element of truth-

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #186 on: October 28, 2021, 08:16:11 pm »
That's some real  Barney Fife police work.

« Reply #187 on: October 29, 2021, 12:14:26 pm »

You thought the whole Hunter Biden thing was complete bunk too along with the Russia crap. Turns out you were wrong.

Why can't you admit your error?

• Mr C
  • The Legend

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #188 on: October 29, 2021, 02:42:22 pm »

You thought the whole Hunter Biden thing was complete bunk too along with the Russia crap. Turns out you were wrong.

Why can't you admit to falling for the lies of the right?  Like, for example when AG Bill Barr said the Mueller Report exonerated the president.  It didn't you know, and Mueller took the unusual step of calling him for it.

You insist the whole Russia thing is crap based on the lies of a lying liar, Bill Barr. 

A dozen examples of obstruction of justice does not an innocent man make. 

And for the hundredth time, Putin was backing anybody that wasn't Hillary Clinton, whom he despises.  Remember why?

Pepperidge Farm remembers:   https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-22/vladimir-putin-and-hillary-clinton-hatred-explained/9783076

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
« Reply #189 on: October 29, 2021, 04:00:28 pm »
Wow the mods on here keep erasing everything I wrote.
I have a question about Hunter Biden
I saw a video of him.
You can look it up.
It shows a woman who was giving him a foot job.
The woman appears to be his niece from the name he calls her and her phone.
This video exists.  I saw it. Why censor that information?.  The media did it before the election.   
Bonzai!

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #190 on: October 29, 2021, 05:32:59 pm »
Wow the mods on here keep erasing everything I wrote.

Cause it's absolute nonsense.

• hippo
  • Super Waygook

• July 16, 2011, 11:28:36 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #191 on: October 29, 2021, 06:16:49 pm »
no Biden foot videos on Waygook.org to prevent the media and people in the US from getting to naked truth

• hippo
  • Super Waygook

• Seoul
« Reply #192 on: October 29, 2021, 06:36:28 pm »

The Hunter Biden stuff seems to have been true.

Russia doesn’t have any deep commercial or strategic  ties with the US like China, Saudi Arabia, or Israel.

They are an easier scapegoat.  Things get exaggerated easily.  Even before the Soviet Union, you see negative commentary in US writings.  The USSR amplified that.  It has come down since the USSR, but there aren’t as many interlocking ties talked about.  They collaborate some on military matters to avoid accidental attacks and the like but there’s too much separation.

When do you see Chinese, Saudi, or Israeli villains in US movies?  How about Russian villains?

• hippo
  • Super Waygook

• Seoul
« Reply #193 on: October 29, 2021, 06:49:04 pm »
Bottom 10

42. Arkansas
Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,349,836
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 44.73

43. Louisiana
Number of people fully vaccinated: 2,069,667
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 44.52

44. Tennessee
Number of people fully vaccinated: 3,037,807
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 44.48

45. Georgia
Number of people fully vaccinated: 4,679,672
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 44.08

46. North Dakota
Number of people fully vaccinated: 330,399
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 43.36

47. Mississippi
Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,265,761
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 42.53

48. Alabama
Number of people fully vaccinated: 2,038,644
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 41.58

49. Idaho
Number of people fully vaccinated: 730,992
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 40.9

50. Wyoming
Number of people fully vaccinated: 236,319
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 40.83

51. West Virginia
Number of people fully vaccinated: 720,036
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 40.18

Top 10

1. Vermont
Number of people fully vaccinated: 430,763
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 69.03

2. Connecticut
Number of people fully vaccinated: 2,424,726
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 68.01

3. Maine
Number of people fully vaccinated: 911,032
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 67.77

4. Massachusetts
Number of people fully vaccinated: 4,643,212
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 67.37

5. Rhode Island
Number of people fully vaccinated: 711,015
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 67.12

6. New Jersey
Number of people fully vaccinated: 5,649,685
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 63.61

7. Maryland
Number of people fully vaccinated: 3,834,301
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 63.42

8. New York
Number of people fully vaccinated: 12,203,762
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 62.73

9. Washington
Number of people fully vaccinated: 4,764,888
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 62.57

10. New Mexico
Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,306,182
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 62.29

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-percentage-of-population-vaccinated-march-15.html

The US has a small percentage of the world’s population and coronavirus doesn’t give a s$:& what your ideology is.  Most of the continent of Africa doesn’t even have vaccine access.  Too much fear of starting a precedent of getting rid of patents that could lead to future cases?  Is Covid-19 serious?  If yes, get rid of the patents?  No? Continue the vaccine nationalism and blaming parts of this or that country and see what new variants emerge.

• L I
  • Waygook Lord

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
« Reply #194 on: October 29, 2021, 07:07:48 pm »
Governments can force companies to share their Covid vaccine recipes? Not gonna happen. And if it did that’d take away profit incentive to develop future pandemic fighting vaccines and they’d work on something like male pattern baldness instead. Over half the world’s population has already had at least one dose. The number is rising each day. You’re a little late with the bad idea, the outcome over which you have no agency. The best way you can protect yourself and others is by strengthening your immune system. Better health = less virus mutation. How many people will become healthier though? Not many in all likelihood. Can’t be bothered even if it meant saving lives.

• L I
  • Waygook Lord

« Reply #195 on: October 29, 2021, 07:14:45 pm »
  Is Covid-19 serious?

How many people do you know who got Covid, folks? I know a sh*tload. You?

Joe Rogan was afraid of Covid until people he knew who caught it told him it was no big deal. Then he too caught it in an unvaccinated state and was fine. That colored his perception. And his listeners’.

• hippo
  • Super Waygook

• Seoul
« Reply #196 on: October 29, 2021, 07:22:18 pm »
Look up Jonas Salk, dude.

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #197 on: October 29, 2021, 08:35:57 pm »
Governments can force companies to share their Covid vaccine recipes? Not gonna happen. And if it did that’d take away profit incentive to develop future pandemic fighting vaccines and they’d work on something like male pattern baldness instead. Over half the world’s population has already had at least one dose. The number is rising each day. You’re a little late with the bad idea, the outcome over which you have no agency. The best way you can protect yourself and others is by strengthening your immune system. Better health = less virus mutation. How many people will become healthier though? Not many in all likelihood. Can’t be bothered even if it meant saving lives.
You need to look at what's happening with Merck's anti-Covid pill regarding licensing.

"Merck is granting a royalty-free license for drugmakers worldwide to produce molnupiravir, the potential antiviral, in a move aimed at helping millions of people in poorer countries get access to the potentially life-saving drug, a United Nations-backed public health organization said on Wednesday."

And because you need links: https://www.pri.org/stories/2021-10-28/new-merck-pill-could-help-treat-covid-19-symptoms-people-without-access-vaccines

• L I
  • Waygook Lord

« Reply #198 on: October 30, 2021, 12:28:47 am »
Hasn’t been approved yet. They’re hoping to get approved. “Hi. Please approve us. In the future we’ll allow low income countries to make a generic version.” Could be PR. Could be because they’re nice people. Could be both.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
« Reply #199 on: October 30, 2021, 01:10:43 am »
Cause it's absolute nonsense.

I haven’t  written anything untrue.
It’s not nonsense. 
Hunter Biden stuff was reported and is available, just not by the mainstream which protects him. 
You know that his laptop is true right?  That has been admitted right?
Or are you still waiting for something?
So go search out his laptop contents and see for yourself. 
You guys find out months later because you pay attention to an oligopoly of trash corporate news who is now pushing for vaccines and is sponsored by drug companies.  I remember when the left didn’t worship corporations. 
Bonzai!