Read 9770 times

Re: US States ranked by fully vaccinated
« Reply #140 on: October 06, 2021, 01:13:39 pm »
I agree. Anti-vaxxers are like dangerous, gibbering monkeys that
put others in society at risk. That is why Facebook, Twitter et al. have
now permanently removed their deluded rantings.
If you think they did that because they "put society at risk", I have a bridge to sell you.

They did it to avoid regulation and liability on a hot button issue. One look at all the other conspiracy and quackery crap out there on those sites and it's clear that they don't care about stopping misinformation.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2021, 10:30:30 am »
My coworker died from that bs and they didn't even list it as a vaccine death.
Vaers shut down after 14k deaths
Myocarditis has a 66% fatality rate over 5 years.
And google search myocarditis news and yes the "market" for myocarditis is looking good.
Bonzai!

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• March 02, 2027, 11:00:00 pm
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #142 on: October 25, 2021, 10:00:06 am »
My coworker died from that bs and they didn't even list it as a vaccine death.
I'm sorry for your loss.  :sad:

Vaers shut down after 14k deaths
VAERS is required to report any deaths after inoculating, regardless if the vaccination was at fault or not. In the USA, about 9,000 deaths have been reported: even if they were all linked to the vaccination (and they demonstrably were not), that would be 9,000 out of 390 million doses administered, which is a 0.0021% fatality rate.
Source: https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-usa-idUSL1N2R00KP

Myocarditis has a 66% fatality rate over 5 years.
"According to the surgeon in this youtube video, myocartiditis has a mortality rate
of 66% in a 5 year span
."
Without getting into the issue of quoting secondhand sources from unqualified "experts" from youtube videos, there are some pretty basic problems with this statement.
Most importantly, Myocarditis is usually quite mild.
The quote lists the stats for acute myocarditis, which is only a subset of general myocarditis.
My brother, unfortunately has the latter, a relatively common symptom of a relatively uncommon genetic disorder.  :sad:

And google search myocarditis news and yes the "market" for myocarditis is looking good.
Yes, you're probably right.
Pharmaceutical companies have been profiting from human frailties for as long as they've existed. It's their *reason* for existing.
It's unpleasant, but it's how the capitalist society is set up, unfortunately.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 12:01:39 pm by Kyndo »

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #143 on: October 25, 2021, 10:37:15 am »
Vaers is and has always been undercounted by a lot.   It has been made tedious and erased, maybe it still does, the data  that doctors fill out without being able to save it.  Many doctors are invested in vaccines, and think they are doing something positive by stopping vaccine hesitancy.

They are required to by law, yes, but they don't.  Probably only 5%  or so of deaths are reported.

And now athletes are collapsing on the field a few in one game.
The vaccines are a disaster.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/sen-ron-johnson-vaers-system-vaccine-deaths-youtube-censorship-suppressing-information-american-people-paying-price-video/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/sen-ron-johnson-vaers-system-vaccine-deaths-youtube-censorship-suppressing-information-american-people-paying-price-video/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/vaers-website-currently-offline-number-covid-vaccine-deaths-reaches-11405-listed-website/

And Vaers is at 17k now.    https://rumble.com/vo3j0f-the-latest-vaers-numbers-have-been-published-10-22-2021.html

Bonzai!

• Mr C
  • The Legend

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #144 on: October 25, 2021, 11:03:52 am »
Vaers is and has always been undercounted by a lot.   It has been made tedious and erased, maybe it still does, the data  that doctors fill out without being able to save it.  Many doctors are invested in vaccines, and think they are doing something positive by stopping vaccine hesitancy.

They are required to by law, yes, but they don't.  Probably only 5%  or so of deaths are reported.

And now athletes are collapsing on the field a few in one game.
The vaccines are a disaster.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/vaers-website-currently-offline-number-covid-vaccine-deaths-reaches-11405-listed-website/

And Vaers is at 17k now.    https://rumble.com/vo3j0f-the-latest-vaers-numbers-have-been-published-10-22-2021.html

You can't link to Ron Johnson on vaccines and still pretend you want a serious discussion.

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #145 on: October 25, 2021, 12:05:07 pm »

The point you're avoiding is that those deaths are not necessarily vaccine related, and therefor have no meaning.

And I would love to see a credible source on that pretty incredible 5% stat.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #146 on: October 25, 2021, 12:41:01 pm »
The point you're avoiding is that those deaths are not necessarily vaccine related, and therefor have no meaning.

And I would love to see a credible source on that pretty incredible 5% stat.
I'm not avoiding any points.  The same way that you know an antibiotic works after you take it: your sore throat or whatever goes away.   You take a vaccine and then you become ill or injured.
Every day you have young healthy people taking this vaccine and getting injured or killed. It's even on cbs.   Now they want to make young kids take the vaccine who don't need it.  Monsters.

here's a good video on the highwire about Vaers. https://thehighwire.com/videos/episode-233-the-vaers-scandal/

But the Mainstream corporate media cartel will not readily have this information.  I simply don't trust CNN special sponsored by Pfizer on vaccines.  They have all paid billions because they are disgusting greedy filth you don't care about peoples' health

This looks to me like it is from the Vaers website. https://rumble.com/vo3j0f-the-latest-vaers-numbers-have-been-published-10-22-2021.html

I was being generous with the 5% but it's probably more like 1 %. Electronic support for Public Health Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.  I'm sure the top ten google searches will give you plenty to say that it is not a face, but there is a problem with the Vaers system.

Bonzai!

« Reply #147 on: October 25, 2021, 01:52:43 pm »
I'm not avoiding any points.  The same way that you know an antibiotic works after you take it: your sore throat or whatever goes away.   

A sore throat throat or runny nose is not an illness, it is a symptom of a viral infection and it is a normal completely natural
response that your body does.

Antibiotics don't kill viruses, they kill bacteria.

Did you pass high school biology?
You take a vaccine and then you become ill or injured.

The vaccine may trigger your bodies' immune system response (runny nose, muscle pain, sore throat), but again, this is completely normal.

The job of the vaccine is to DRAMATICALLY minimise the odds of you dying or getting seriously ill should you get the virus and it has accomplished that, no doubt about it.

69.5% of Koreans have been vaccinated, that's 36 million people.
Deaths related to (not caused by) the vaccine... 2.

Cases of COVID in Korea 352 000
Deaths 2766

You did pass high school maths, right?

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #148 on: October 25, 2021, 01:59:41 pm »
I'm not avoiding any points.  The same way that you know an antibiotic works after you take it: your sore throat or whatever goes away.   You take a vaccine and then you become ill or injured.
Every day you have young healthy people taking this vaccine and getting injured or killed. It's even on cbs.   Now they want to make young kids take the vaccine who don't need it.  Monsters.

here's a good video on the highwire about Vaers. https://thehighwire.com/videos/episode-233-the-vaers-scandal/
The Highwire is a you tube channel created and promoted by a fellow who earns over 120k per year promoting anti-vax conspiracies by various organizations. Critics of his films have thoroughly discredited the pseudo-science involved in their key claims.
Using it as a source is like linking research by Exxon about why humans have nothing to do with current climate change. The bias is impossible to overlook.

This looks to me like it is from the Vaers website. https://rumble.com/vo3j0f-the-latest-vaers-numbers-have-been-published-10-22-2021.html
I was being generous with the 5% but it's probably more like 1 %. Electronic support for Public Health Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.  I'm sure the top ten google searches will give you plenty to say that it is not a face, but there is a problem with the Vaers system.

Again, while the numbers may be real (and the source appears to be from somebody's Rumble channel, a platform that caters to, among others, those whose contents have been branded as harmful conspiracy theories and banned from Youtube and FB, so I'm somewhat suspicious of its veracity), there's no causative or even correlative link between them and vaccine injury.

Those numbers are literally just records of the causes of death of people who happened to have taken the vaccine in the recent past.  :undecided:

« Reply #149 on: October 25, 2021, 02:33:46 pm »
The Highwire is a you tube channel created and promoted by a fellow who earns over 120k per year promoting anti-vax conspiracies by various organizations. Critics of his films have thoroughly discredited the pseudo-science involved in their key claims.
Using it as a source is like linking research by Exxon about why humans have nothing to do with current climate change. The bias is impossible to overlook.
Ehh...as has been noted, linking to reputable outlets with climate predictions past wouldn't exactly be spreading certain truth either.

Exxon should be able to make their defense. I'd take it with a massive grain of salt, but they should be able to mount a claim. Every source is going to have some degree of bias.

That being said, I'm not sure this even qualifies as a report put out by Exxon. This is more like, unfounded mis-sourced ramblings.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #150 on: October 25, 2021, 05:07:27 pm »

Again, while the numbers may be real (and the source appears to be from somebody's Rumble channel, a platform that caters to, among others, those whose contents have been branded as harmful conspiracy theories and banned from Youtube and FB, so I'm somewhat suspicious of its veracity), there's no causative or even correlative link between them and vaccine injury.

Those numbers are literally just records of the causes of death of people who happened to have taken the vaccine in the recent past.  :undecided:

Del big tree is legit.  He had a career producing the doctors a total shit show, and whatever else he wanted.  Incredibly talented guy, but felt a need to tell the truth.

Canít wait for Robert Kennedy jrs new book next month ďthe real Anthony FauciĒ.  That guy got a lot of crap today for funding experiments where beagles were put to sleep and their head were eaten by sand flies.   Was number one on Twitter until a bunch of Fs took it down.

You did see the recent program and criticism on social media of cnn doing special on vaccines which was promoted by Pfizer.

Our media is a corporate media I canít explain how important the corporate part is.  They canít do news which hurts their friends and they all make lots of money together.

Rumble was created as an alternative to YouTube because they were censoring people who they didnít agree with politically.   Hunter Biden laptop turned out to be real and everything else.  Why would anyone believe anything the mainstream media has to say at all.  They are incredibly and provably leftist.  And the left still loses proving that they have no good ideas and are full of crap.
Bonzai!

• Adel
  • The Legend

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #151 on: October 25, 2021, 05:46:32 pm »
Del big tree is legit.  He had a career producing the doctors a total shit show, and whatever else he wanted.  Incredibly talented guy, but felt a need to tell the truth.

Canít wait for Robert Kennedy jrs new book next month ďthe real Anthony FauciĒ.  That guy got a lot of crap today for funding experiments where beagles were put to sleep and their head were eaten by sand flies.   Was number one on Twitter until a bunch of Fs took it down.

You did see the recent program and criticism on social media of cnn doing special on vaccines which was promoted by Pfizer.

Our media is a corporate media I canít explain how important the corporate part is.  They canít do news which hurts their friends and they all make lots of money together.

Rumble was created as an alternative to YouTube because they were censoring people who they didnít agree with politically.   Hunter Biden laptop turned out to be real and everything else.  Why would anyone believe anything the mainstream media has to say at all.  They are incredibly and provably leftist.  And the left still loses proving that they have no good ideas and are full of crap.

Hey Jimbo, that last paragraph was quite a word salad. I reckon, you'll end up getting banned just to give moderators like Kyndo some respite eventually.  :laugh:
But seriously though, I'm just wondering how you define leftist these days. I guess, it would include immunologist and virologist and any one intersted in containing and spreading disease. Am I right?
Just how whack is your ideology these days? Does your definition of leftist include people who accept the existence of Covid 19 ?
Help us out with us all out with extent of your latest beliefs.
You've agreed with this
Looking in to what is happening in Australia and I can now confidently say that World War 3 is upon us. We are in the midst of a global, psychological warfare. Under the guise of Covid-19, governments worldwide have declared war on their people for full totalitarian control.
Is there a cohesive theory on this that you subscribe to or is it just a random collection of conspiracy theories?

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #152 on: October 25, 2021, 09:03:10 pm »
How much disinformation does one need to post/link to before a moderator steps in?

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #153 on: October 26, 2021, 02:27:02 am »
How much disinformation does one need to post/link to before a moderator steps in?
I see you still have no arguments and rely on tying your opponents hand behind their backs.

Bonzai!

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #154 on: October 26, 2021, 05:41:11 am »

Arguing with a liar is a fool's errand.

« Reply #155 on: October 26, 2021, 01:22:37 pm »
Hunter Biden laptop turned out to be real and everything else.  Why would anyone believe anything the mainstream media has to say at all. 
He does kind of have a point about this. The mainstream media all rushed to declare the story "Russian disinformation".

Here are the "experts" telling us that it is disinformation- https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276
And later on we find out it's not. https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/10/12/hunter-biden-corruption-515583

Yet again the "experts" were wrong about things and gullible saps accepted the media explanation.  Yes, there was propaganda on this story- by American mainstream media outlets and various experts and officials, not by Russia But of course many dimwits on the left believed the "RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!" nonsense because..... Why exactly?

Just a reminder that a few of our resident gullible saps were INSISTENT this was all Russian nonsense and the story was nonsense.
https://www.waygook.org/index.php?topic=117567.2480

Seriously why do you guys (MayorHaggar, Mr. C, etc.) keep giving the MSM the benefit of the doubt after they've effed up so many times? Like, after this is it any surprise 1/3rd of the American public on the right completely distrusts the MSM and is prone to believe in conspiracy theories? And that's before we get to the Sandernistas on the left who also think a lot of the same things...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 01:28:26 pm by Mr.DeMartino »

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #156 on: October 26, 2021, 02:27:12 pm »
Arguing with a liar is a fool's errand.

Where's the lie?
Bonzai!

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #157 on: October 26, 2021, 04:29:55 pm »
He does kind of have a point about this. The mainstream media all rushed to declare the story "Russian disinformation".

Here are the "experts" telling us that it is disinformation- https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276
And later on we find out it's not. https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/10/12/hunter-biden-corruption-515583

Yet again the "experts" were wrong about things and gullible saps accepted the media explanation.  Yes, there was propaganda on this story- by American mainstream media outlets and various experts and officials, not by Russia But of course many dimwits on the left believed the "RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!" nonsense because..... Why exactly?

Just a reminder that a few of our resident gullible saps were INSISTENT this was all Russian nonsense and the story was nonsense.
https://www.waygook.org/index.php?topic=117567.2480

Seriously why do you guys (MayorHaggar, Mr. C, etc.) keep giving the MSM the benefit of the doubt after they've effed up so many times? Like, after this is it any surprise 1/3rd of the American public on the right completely distrusts the MSM and is prone to believe in conspiracy theories? And that's before we get to the Sandernistas on the left who also think a lot of the same things...

No, a lot on the right distrust the media because Trump hammered "Fake News" into them at every opportunity and also quite a lot of them are gullible and idiots.

MSM > any right-wing "news" outlet.

« Reply #158 on: October 26, 2021, 04:48:36 pm »
No, a lot on the right distrust the media because Trump hammered "Fake News" into them at every opportunity and also quite a lot of them are gullible and idiots.

MSM > any right-wing "news" outlet.
Can you explain the MSM's conduct on the Hunter Biden story then?

The MSM may be better, but that doesn't mean they still aren't a bunch of ratings-chasing scumbags who constantly misrepresent things in the pieces they publish.

"Not as shitty as them" isn't really much of a defense.

I mean, if you listened to the MSM you'd believe that 1) Candace Owens called for an invasion of Australia 2) That Hunter Biden's laptop was just Russian disinformation 3) That Trump called Nazis "fine people" 4) That Trump told people to drink bleach 5) That Joe Rogan took horse de-wormer 6) The Covington Kids Nonsense 7) That Trump Jr. was offered advance access to the Wikileaks dump 8) That 17 intel agencies agreed Russia was behind the attacks and on and on and on

All of these are not true, but many of them are widely-held beliefs by those who follow the MSM.

Granted on the right you could make a worse list of 8 batcrap crazy beliefs fueled by their media, but that doesn't make it right for the MSM and their followers to do that kind of nonsense as well.

Get a clue- Trust no one in the media. Always look at stories from multiple angles and multiple sources. Take seriously the issues the other side raises with the story, be they on the left or on the right.

Get out of your bubble.

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #159 on: October 26, 2021, 05:16:50 pm »
Can you explain the MSM's conduct on the Hunter Biden story then?

The MSM may be better, but that doesn't mean they still aren't a bunch of ratings-chasing scumbags who constantly misrepresent things in the pieces they publish.

"Not as shitty as them" isn't really much of a defense.

I mean, if you listened to the MSM you'd believe that 1) Candace Owens called for an invasion of Australia 2) That Hunter Biden's laptop was just Russian disinformation 3) That Trump called Nazis "fine people" 4) That Trump told people to drink bleach 5) That Joe Rogan took horse de-wormer 6) The Covington Kids Nonsense 7) That Trump Jr. was offered advance access to the Wikileaks dump 8) That 17 intel agencies agreed Russia was behind the attacks and on and on and on

All of these are not true, but many of them are widely-held beliefs by those who follow the MSM.

Granted on the right you could make a worse list of 8 batcrap crazy beliefs fueled by their media, but that doesn't make it right for the MSM and their followers to do that kind of nonsense as well.

Get a clue- Trust no one in the media. Always look at stories from multiple angles and multiple sources. Take seriously the issues the other side raises with the story, be they on the left or on the right.

Get out of your bubble.

This sounds like your equivalent of "There's good news on both sides" which is a lot of BS.

Who on the right gives factual, unbiased news information that is actually respected and referenced by right-wingers?