Read 1282 times

• OnNut81
  • The Legend

• April 01, 2011, 03:01:41 pm
    • Anyang
Re: Vietnam to teach Korean as first foreign language
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2021, 03:30:17 pm »
well venting but also seriously considering/thought I had made a decision........lik e everytime I think it's done I'm done I convince myself to stay.....like my personality hates "quiting" so I'm always thinking of...well, he isn't right but I also know I didn't handle blah blah like I should have and marriage is no joke and not something to just throw away....but it has become a better situation than it was....still not what I would consider a great relationship and things still happen like what I mentioned above but it's been better

It may come down to me actually leaving in the future, especially if he continues to puts social pressure to have kids above my wants/needs/health, and if it does I know I gave it my all.........

but I have definitely appreciated those on here who have discussed it with me and let me vent

That's good.  Definitely a good place to vent.  Doesn't have much connection to the real world.  Something that we all prove on here fresh everyday.  I certainly wasn't trying to nudge you towards leaving your man.  I just recall quite a number of discussions on the topic.  Good for you if it's improved. 

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2021, 07:14:23 pm »
You never heard that one?  A lot of racist Koreans use to say that to question our legitimacy and also that we were not qualified even when most of us met the qualification.  These along with: we all have aids, all pedos, molesting Korean women, are credit delinquents (though that one was true for many), couldn't get a job back home, we were just temporary, and any other number of put downs to keep theri fellow Koreans (especially women) away from us. 

A lot of that was because of Canadians. You know who else is Canadian? hangook77.

• Liechtenstein
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2021, 12:38:30 am »
Make no mistake about this, it is nothing more than a slap at China.

• theman3285
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 16, 2017, 09:01:06 am
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2021, 03:15:13 am »
everytime I think it's done I'm done I convince myself to stay.....like my personality hates "quiting" so I'm always thinking of...well, he isn't right but I also know I didn't handle blah blah like I should have and marriage is no joke and not something to just throw away....but it has become a better situation than it was....still not what I would consider a great relationship and things still happen like what I mentioned above but it's been better

It may come down to me actually leaving in the future, especially if he continues to puts social pressure to have kids above my wants/needs/health, and if it does I know I gave it my all.........

but I have definitely appreciated those on here who have discussed it with me and let me vent
Smacks of battered wife syndrome, tbh. Emotional battery.

Like Aristocrat said a few days ago, youth is one of a woman's biggest assets.

Tick tock ;D

• Sagi Keun
  • Veteran

• May 10, 2018, 11:47:23 am
    • Los Angeles
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2021, 09:29:33 pm »
Smacks of battered wife syndrome, tbh. Emotional battery.

Like Aristocrat said a few days ago, youth is one of a woman's biggest assets.

Tick tock ;D

Funny how guys are always trying to make other men look bad.

You've never even met her husband yet you somehow view this other man as a rival to be undermined.

Let me guess she should leave him because no other male quite matches up to yourself, right?

• theman3285
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 16, 2017, 09:01:06 am
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2021, 11:52:25 pm »
Funny how guys are always trying to make other men look bad.

You've never even met her husband yet you somehow view this other man as a rival to be undermined.

Let me guess she should leave him because no other male quite matches up to yourself, right?
:laugh:

• VanIslander
  • Moderator LVL 1

• June 02, 2011, 10:12:19 am
    • Seogwipo, Jeju Island
    more
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2021, 02:24:19 am »
Back home, we had to take courses in our native language, of course, plus French, and in my small city, my school 3rd language: Japanese (this was the 1980's, their biz success, our B.C. Pacific Rim locale).

It is no surprise that SE Asia pines for South Korea given the popular wave of TV shows.

What would be surprising is if a European country or American state did likewise.