Read 1201 times

• Adel
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
Re: Pretend to be another user
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2021, 11:44:34 am »
President Xi and the CCP are evil bastards that, like Hitler, must be stopped. It is sad that so many average Chinese people are so brainwashed that they are unaware of the depravity of their regime.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 11:46:52 am by Adel »

• tylerthegloob
  • The Legend

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2021, 12:27:17 pm »
Evil bastards? Clearly you've never read the classics (I am of course referring to Confucius or Mencius). The CPC is the final product of thousands of years of superior social technology. The West, on the other hand, originates from a petty bickering culture. The already dilapidated West will only fall further and further behind as China returns to its rightful place as the Middle Kingdom. Read a book. Perhaps Mencius.
more gg more skill

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2021, 12:37:30 pm »
Read a book. Perhaps Mencius. he will teach you the ways of blood and sulphur. Learn to appease fire, temper, and affliction. Learn what it means to die for what you believe. Take no joy in hearing someone else denounce a creed you cherish. Acknowledge the necessities of loving a foe. That hatred, despite all its risks, is life. Take all pleasure in the depths of the sea. This is what evil should be. It is not joyous, but ineffably miserable. Or if you cannot abide suffering, then find enjoyment in torment. For that too is life. Indulge the darkest of pleasures. Even if you have only the threat of their consequences. But feel the sting of the cruelest punishment. For, surely, what is evil but pain-reduced? That it is the nature of man to act against his better nature does not bother you. Do not fear that which you have never had to endure. While hatred and pain may be the measure of good and evil, only your mind is free. For neither action nor inaction can see the end. For the joy that comes from living in the Tropics,m is bnuyt that fort which a man would do anytihng.

« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2021, 12:39:26 pm »
check out my new Busan vlog, coming soon.

so that i can do my best to look like i know what i'm talking about, i asked my host mom to teach me the hanbok basics.

right now, I'm still struggling to find the right color buti think i have it nailed down now - a reddish brownish?

I think that's it.

other than that, my mom sent me some dress shoes (i don't think she knew i was looking) and a yellow flowered jacket.

I'm so excited! there is a lot to learn, especially from wearing hanbok

• OnNut81
  • The Legend

• April 01, 2011, 03:01:41 pm
    • Anyang
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2021, 12:56:02 pm »
I probably made this one too obvious and a bit of a caricature, but whatever.

Dude, your mindset is just as primitive, referring to other people as primitive. The mindset where one presumes to be able to sit in judgment of entire nations of people is now regarded by most of "civilized" society as a primitive, barbaric one. I mean half your schtick is thinking with your dick. Can't get more primitive than that.

Seriously dude, go worry about yourself before judging entire nations of people as "primitive".
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 01:10:05 pm by OnNut81 »

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2021, 01:07:26 pm »
Looking the the world’s ten biggest companies, the USA has almost all. China has none.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-16/tencent-s-slide-leaves-china-with-no-stocks-in-global-top-10

The United States is the most successful economy in human history and will remain the world’s sole superpower for as long as we live.
Nononono. The idea of this thread is to create caricatures of *other* posters!

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2021, 01:08:58 pm »
Nononono. The idea of this thread is to create caricatures of *other* posters!
hahahahaha

« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2021, 01:13:12 pm »
How long have you been in Korea? Perhaps the little quirks of the culture that you found interesting when you first arrived are now getting on your nerves. I was never a big lunch eater before I came to Korea. Just a small sandwich was good enough for me usually. First time I sat down to eat lunch at school I couldn’t believe how much food there was. More rice than I’d ever be able to eat plus some meat, two vegetable dishes AND a soup?!? And I was expected to eat this every day? Ludicrous! I remember one hot and humid day last summer where I turned down lunch when they asked me if I was coming to eat. I just wasn’t hungry. You know how you get sometimes when the heat just gets to you and you don’t really want to fill your body with 6000 calories? Well jiminy cricket you should have seen the look on their faces! It was like I just punched a small dog or something. Now I would never punch a dog - that was just a metaphor…or hyperbole? I don’t know. My grade 10 English teacher wasn’t very good at explaining the difference between those things. She was a good teacher, but not one I would write home about if you catch my drift. Actually, I probably wouldn’t write home about very much. International stamps are so expensive here! I went down to the post office to send some Christmas cards home this year. Now I hadn’t ever been to the post office alone in Korea before so I figured this would be an experience. On my walk down I decided to stop for a quick bibimbap since I was feeling a little peckish if I may be so bold as to say. Well you know what happens, one bibimbap turns into two and two into four and before I knew it by the time I got to the post office it was closed! I couldn’t believe my luck and went back to school - which was obviously freezing cold! - so I used the cards to light a fire under my desk to keep warm. Anyways, one thing led to another and that’s why I’m not allowed to play with matches at school anymore.

« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2021, 01:14:38 pm »
How long have you been in Korea? Perhaps the little quirks of the culture that you found interesting when you first arrived are now getting on your nerves. I was never a big lunch eater before I came to Korea. Just a small sandwich was good enough for me usually. First time I sat down to eat lunch at school I couldn’t believe how much food there was. More rice than I’d ever be able to eat plus some meat, two vegetable dishes AND a soup?!? And I was expected to eat this every day? Ludicrous! I remember one hot and humid day last summer where I turned down lunch when they asked me if I was coming to eat. I just wasn’t hungry. You know how you get sometimes when the heat just gets to you and you don’t really want to fill your body with 6000 calories? Well jiminy cricket you should have seen the look on their faces! It was like I just punched a small dog or something. Now I would never punch a dog - that was just a metaphor…or hyperbole? I don’t know. My grade 10 English teacher wasn’t very good at explaining the difference between those things. She was a good teacher, but not one I would write home about if you catch my drift. Actually, I probably wouldn’t write home about very much. International stamps are so expensive here! I went down to the post office to send some Christmas cards home this year. Now I hadn’t ever been to the post office alone in Korea before so I figured this would be an experience. On my walk down I decided to stop for a quick bibimbap since I was feeling a little peckish if I may be so bold as to say. Well you know what happens, one bibimbap turns into two and two into four and before I knew it by the time I got to the post office it was closed! I couldn’t believe my luck and went back to school - which was obviously freezing cold! - so I used the cards to light a fire under my desk to keep warm. Anyways, one thing led to another and that’s why I’m not allowed to play with matches at school anymore.

whatg about your dad

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2021, 01:19:22 pm »

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2021, 02:42:53 pm »
Ramblesofftopic!
Nice!
I miss them!

https://www.waygook.org/index.php?topic=65764.msg420634#msg420634
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 02:46:10 pm by Kyndo »

« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2021, 08:20:23 pm »
You miss him so much that you people banned him.

• AvecPommesFrites
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 04, 2017, 02:19:33 pm
    • Incheon International Airport Immigration Office Detention Facility
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2021, 01:15:48 pm »
Anyone able to get a credit card in Korea? Will a bank loan me ₩100m?
Soggy undergarments

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2021, 10:35:03 am »
You miss him so much that you people banned him.
Before my moddin'  time, unfortunately.
I would have fought for them!