Read 1417 times

• Tarikis
  • Newgookin

• September 11, 2021, 04:07:14 am
    • Islamabad
Looking for English teaching opportunities in Seoul or the greater Seoul area. I have a four-year Bachelor's degree apostilled and so are my criminal background checks. I also have a 120-hour TEFL certificate. I am hoping to start ASAP. I am fully vaccinated as well. Please contact me if there are any available opportunities.
Thanks
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 04:17:25 am by Tarikis »

• Tarikis
  • Newgookin

• Islamabad
We are in Incheon, a suburb of Seoul.

If you can work in Incheon, we can offer you a job.

If you are interested, please contact me.

globalvillage1020@gmail.com
Yes I can, I have sent you an email already please check it, I was also the one that sent you a pm my email address is included in the message.
Thanks

• hangook77
  • Waygook Lord

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
Congrats, a low paying minimum wage Korean esl job awaits you.  (Seriously, dude with tefl certification, got to China next year and make a lot more money.  Korea ain't worth it anymore.) 

• Tarikis
  • Newgookin

• Islamabad
Maybe I'll check it out next year but for now I already prepared the documents for South Korea which was a pretty penny, so I have to continue with that.

• D.L.Orean
  • Expert Waygook

• February 25, 2020, 09:34:41 am
Congrats, a low paying minimum wage Korean esl job awaits you.  (Seriously, dude with tefl certification, got to China next year and make a lot more money.  Korea ain't worth it anymore.)

"in real life I have a Mensa level IQ. Thatís the opposite of mentally retarded. People have told me Iím the smartest person theyíve ever met...Those accusing me of lacking intellect are ironically less intelligent than me. And by quite a bit. Statistically, virtually everyone is." - LI

• TerryfeakT
  • Newgookin

• September 27, 2021, 11:55:17 pm
    • Johannesburg
i am a bit confused honestly, here I was thinking Korea is the way to go after the recent stance in China on ESL teaching. Please advise as i was thinking on setting my feet on Korea rather.