Read 1946 times

• OnNut81
  • The Legend

• April 01, 2011, 03:01:41 pm
    • Anyang
Re: Why do Korean women suck in air and squeak when they laugh?
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2021, 01:45:42 pm »
I thought that my comic made it clear that I HAD made some poutine. I'm the cat. The dot is the poutine. IT'S RIGHT THERE

>:(

I just wanted to wait for you to berate me again before announcing the accomplishment because I edited that comic special for you, haha.

I see that, but I can't recall seeing the review on here.  How did it work out?

« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2021, 01:50:44 pm »
I see that, but I can't recall seeing the review on here.  How did it work out?

Just posted it in the pointless rambling thread. There isn't much to see there, it's been too long and we're talking about my cooking, so not much for me to say without embarrassing myself with my process.

• fka
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 05, 2019, 06:37:44 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2021, 02:10:40 pm »
what the heck happened over the weekend?

L I decided to tackle the subject of MySpace.

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Cairo, Egypt (formerly Seoul)
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2021, 03:26:12 am »
… and ate at the top rated restaurant in Cheonan.

Costco?

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2021, 05:13:18 am »
If someone self removes objectionable material then why keep complaining about it / attacking them for it? It's no longer there. You want them to wear a scarlet letter for something done in the past?

___________________ ___________________ __________

*********** TOS ***************

By using Waygook.org, you agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions:

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing[1]

[1] The definition of harassing shall be understood as (but not solely limited to) intimidating, pressuring, verbal attacks or otherwise unwanted behavior against a person.
Wow! A literary allusion from LI. Keep em' coming!

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2021, 05:19:51 am »
I cycled 105 miles on Sunday. It wasn't all fun.

I vote for FKA

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2021, 07:25:56 am »

Wow, OnNut81, I'm jealous! I'm not sure if I've ever rated an angry comic!
If only you had received a personalized haiku from englishrose and a 2 page rant about the evils of sugar from cowbasedboyshirt, you would've scored a perfect wayg 3/3!

• 745sticky
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2021, 07:41:18 am »
I do remember Cowboy, but this is my first time hearing about englishrose. "personalized haiku"?

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2021, 08:16:31 am »
Yes.
He/she was a poet among men.

• D.L.Orean
  • Expert Waygook

• February 25, 2020, 09:34:41 am
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2021, 09:27:00 am »
Yes.
He/she was a poet among men.

So much more than just a poet.

Inspired by boredom and the hyperbole of the Rat Squad:

The last confession of Kurt Makepeace AKA The Private Preceptor

If you want to know why I am an outlaw you have to understand one thing. I was never part of your world. You live in a safe place where rules matter. It's nice and clean and warm. My world is dirty and brutal. I never had the luxury of wandering if something was right or wrong. In my world,  the only thing that matters is where your next meal is coming from.

From where you stand, people like me are scum to be controlled or eliminated. Me, I always wanted to be an illegal tutor. As a kid I would see them drinking at the 7/11 and I admired them. They were confident and carefree. They threw cash around like it was peanuts. They had the cars and the women and they would never leave an insult unanswered. You called them monsters but to me they were heroes.

My first time I was scared. Real scared. I wondered if I would get caught. Would I make a mess of things and be the joke of the hood? I downed a fifth of Jack and I charged in. I taught that kid prepositions like I had never taught before. It was over before I knew it. I was out the door with 4 crisp notes in my pockets and a new found swagger. The buzz was incredible. People like you think you have lived but you have no idea. After that, I never looked back.

Now you got me you claim I tutored kids on a dozen of occasions. I'll let you in on a little secret. It was hundreds. I did privates from Daegu to Daejeon. I did privates in the evening, on the weekend and on vacation. Hell, I once did a private on a sick day! How's that for banditry?

Now? Now I'm in a cell awaiting my fate. You reckon you beat me? Without your snitches you would still be staring at unmarked homework while scratching yourselves. You needed a rat to get me. How big does that make you feel? You never caught me! You bought me for a plate of bulgogi and some cheap words about “good foreigners”

I know you'll do your worst soon but I'll never apologize. I never agreed to your rules, I never wanted to be part of your world. I am an outlaw. I was born an outlaw, I lived like an outlaw and I'll die an outlaw. I'm not sorry. If you let me go now I would take me 5 minutes to be in the back of a coffee shop helping a student with his tests. You know what? I would even tutor your kids!

Now get out of my cell.

• OnNut81
  • The Legend

• April 01, 2011, 03:01:41 pm
    • Anyang
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2021, 11:24:35 am »
Costco?

That was my guess as well.  I recall my first visit to the Cheonan Costco when it first opened.  Definitely had a more upscale feel. At the snack bar a mustard steward helped me with my selection.  I chose a dry maple brown.  It was busy. yet never precocious. * 

*Stolen.