Read 405 times

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
So, Gopax pulls all the bear and bull coins. They are delisting.
« on: September 02, 2021, 12:41:05 pm »
So, Gopax pulls all the bear and bull coins.  They are delisting.  What a bunch of nonsense.  More and more restrictions.  The elites don't want anyone to make money. 

I was all in on ripple bull token and they pulled the plug.  I am researching my options and for any of you invested.  I had to switch over to regular xrp for now.  There is a global site called FTX based on my research so far that still has it.  Ripplebull is also classified as 3X Long XRP Tokens on the other websites.  But based on research so far FTX seems one of the more stable global sites?  (But do your own research.)  It will be more of a pain.  You may have to use your home country's bank account for wire transfers and then convert to USD and buy the tokens from there. 

You can still buy the regular coins off Gopax but not the Bull and Bear coins.  They are delisting as of September 13th.  Pretty rude of them to do this.  I am still researching the options however.  Not sure how many of you are into these or not.  But if youy are, this may be helpful.  Again, I think you will need your home country's bank still open.  International wire transfers.  Still figuring it out.  Pain in the @$$!!!

Sparkling Korea. 

• Liechtenstein
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
Re: So, Gopax pulls all the bear and bull coins. They are delisting.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 01:26:35 pm »
Was that written in English? Clearly, I am out of touch. That's okay. I enjoy not knowing. saves stress and hassles.

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 01:40:14 pm »
Was that written in English? Clearly, I am out of touch. That's okay. I enjoy not knowing. saves stress and hassles.

Yeah, might as well be Spanish.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 01:15:18 am »
Esperanto?

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 05:06:04 am »
If you wrote this 10 years ago people would have had you committed.

• oglop
  • The Legend

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 09:13:30 am »
umm

was at a loose end and just remembered about this website. this thread caught my attention so uhh

gopax are delisting bull/bear tokens most likely to be in line with other korean exchanges. it's not legal to short/long crypto in korea, which is basically what these tokens do. gopax still hasn't secured a bank yet either, so it's probably just trying to show its good intentions by staying in line with regulations

plus, non-koreans will most likely be unable to use gopax soon (gopax are cutting off on/off ramp for non-residents, which most likely means foreigners too).

i'd recommend taking everything off of gopax. you can transfer your bull/bear tokens to ftx i think (however BTCBULL is just called "BULL", as far as i know)

anyway, i have no idea why you'd keep your tokens on gopax and not just use FTX or even Binance

also why not just post this in the crypto thread? i remember there being one

bye

• 745sticky
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2021, 09:17:07 am »
If you wrote this 10 years ago people would have had you committed.

even today id argue that crypto bros should still be institutionalized

• tylerthegloob
  • The Legend

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2021, 09:46:20 am »
 i miss oglop..
more gg more skill

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2021, 12:45:18 pm »
Thanks to crypto, graphics card prices are through the roof and electricity use is significantly increased.

If they can find some other way to do it that doesn't involve that crap, then have fun. Until then, I hope they outlaw that shit around the world and the whole crypto scene loses all of its money.

• tylerthegloob
  • The Legend

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2021, 02:07:21 pm »
yeah ethereum is moving from proof of work (aka stealing my graphics cards) to proof of stake (aka... **** if i know but at least i should be able to buy a card ㅠㅠ) so hopefully future coins follow suit
more gg more skill

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• Near Busan
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2021, 12:44:28 pm »
umm

was at a loose end and just remembered about this website. this thread caught my attention so uhh

gopax are delisting bull/bear tokens most likely to be in line with other korean exchanges. it's not legal to short/long crypto in korea, which is basically what these tokens do. gopax still hasn't secured a bank yet either, so it's probably just trying to show its good intentions by staying in line with regulations

plus, non-koreans will most likely be unable to use gopax soon (gopax are cutting off on/off ramp for non-residents, which most likely means foreigners too).

i'd recommend taking everything off of gopax. you can transfer your bull/bear tokens to ftx i think (however BTCBULL is just called "BULL", as far as i know)

anyway, i have no idea why you'd keep your tokens on gopax and not just use FTX or even Binance

also why not just post this in the crypto thread? i remember there being one

bye

Makes sense.  I left very little on GOPAX now.  I moved XRPBULL over to FTX.  In relation to my original posting, the transfer of coins was successful.  Wallet to wallet transfer.  It was surprisingly quick.  As for GOPAX and non resident, we are all residents legally.  So, I assume we can still invest in it.  But much of my stuff is over on FTX now.  I kept a little on GOPAX just in case Korea proves untrustworthy.  I can transfer from FTX to my Canadian bank account via a wire transfer if need be.  I may be able to buy USD and then buy XRP, ETH, or BTC and send some back to a GOPAX wallet in the future?  But not 100 per cent sure on that side.  I expect cryptos to rise long term and the bull coins to rise more even if short term are volatile and up and down rapidly.  I am not a day trader and I play for keeps (long term). 

If Korea tries to screw us on September 24th, they won't get much of me.  If GOPAX remains, I can still use it for buy currency and forawrd onto my FTX.  Either way, it's all good now. 
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 12:48:52 pm by hangook77 »

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• Near Busan
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2021, 12:47:13 pm »
Thanks to crypto, graphics card prices are through the roof and electricity use is significantly increased.

If they can find some other way to do it that doesn't involve that crap, then have fun. Until then, I hope they outlaw that shit around the world and the whole crypto scene loses all of its money.

XRP and other cryptos use little energy.  Rather than bah humbug it, perhaps, you should join it.  Coinbase is a big one in the US.  FTX is an overseas one not available to US residents.  But wallet to wallet transfer via Coinbase or some others may work too?  Some of the western exchanges don't do the bull and bear coins though.  The bull, in my opinion, is what will lift the small players up potentially, then sell and get into more regular crypto or keep the money aside and buy when the prices go back down. 

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• Near Busan
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2021, 12:51:08 pm »
Korean regulations are insane.  Even Paypal doesn't work here properly.  You can transfer money to most other developed and even many of the developing countries and switch to different currencies, but not here.  Useless in Korea.  My mom sent me some cash the other day from the US and I was able to send it to my Canadian bank account quickly.  Thankfully, I don't use a Korean PayPal account.