Read 1086 times

Re: The kids are alright
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2021, 07:12:39 pm »
I'm sure that Martin and hankook go around proudly maskless in South Korea, and constantly tell Korean children not to wear masks. Suuuuure. We get it, you wish you were back home so you could be obnoxious anti-mask anti-vaxxers trying to get yourselves and everyone else dead. Such a shame you can't get away with it in Korea, but you can pretend to adopt that persona online.

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2021, 05:25:21 am »
I'm sure that Martin and hankook go around proudly maskless in South Korea, and constantly tell Korean children not to wear masks. Suuuuure. We get it, you wish you were back home so you could be obnoxious anti-mask anti-vaxxers trying to get yourselves and everyone else dead. Such a shame you can't get away with it in Korea, but you can pretend to adopt that persona online.
Wait till hankook moves to China. He'll learn what it's like to fall in line or else.

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2021, 08:55:38 am »
Your mind-reading owers are not what you think they are.

If your opinions are baaed on imagining the person you disagree with doing something, then you realy fail at thinking.
Join the DeMart Fan Club!
Shout out to WhenInRome... the first member. Thank you my son!

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2021, 11:43:45 am »

You'd save more lives banning kids from commuting to school because of the risk of auto accidents than the risk of COVID.

At that point you're dealing in irrational fear. You can't bubble wrap children. This is the most critical phase of their development and they need to socialize and engage in activities that kids do. It's incredibly important for their development and psychology.

Translation: "IT'S JUST THE FLU!!! NO BIG DEAL!!! KIDS CAN'T GET IT!!!"

If you want to tell Korean kids and their parents that they should risk suffering through covid, go right ahead. I'm sure that will go over great with them. This attitude is working out AMAZINGLY in the US right now. Or you could embrace the fact that Korean mask-wearing and sensible Korean government is containing covid. Or you can keep going down the hankook route of "whatever annoys libs is good."
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 11:45:51 am by MayorHaggar »

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2021, 02:26:42 pm »

Translation: "IT'S JUST THE FLU!!! NO BIG DEAL!!! KIDS CAN'T GET IT!!!"

If you want to tell Korean kids and their parents that they should risk suffering through covid, go right ahead. I'm sure that will go over great with them. This attitude is working out AMAZINGLY in the US right now. Or you could embrace the fact that Korean mask-wearing and sensible Korean government is containing covid. Or you can keep going down the hankook route of "whatever annoys libs is good."
Who needs math, statistics and data when you have scary pictures and fear-based decision making?

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2021, 03:39:11 pm »
Martin before covid: "of course Koreans are smart to wear masks, you guys are all racist for criticizing this!"

Martin after covid and the successful politicization of masks: "Koreans are stupid for making their kids wear masks!"

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2021, 05:24:45 am »
Martin before covid: "of course Koreans are smart to wear masks, you guys are all racist for criticizing this!"

Martin after covid and the successful politicization of masks: "Koreans are stupid for making their kids wear masks!"
You're literally arguing with your own imagination.