Read 3388 times

• GEK
  • Veteran

• January 20, 2011, 09:29:56 pm
    • Incheon
Just curious how much you think is enough. Would you do 6-7 classes/day, 6 days/ week or something more readonable?

• thedsr
  • Veteran

• August 31, 2010, 07:19:43 pm
    • Gimpo
It costs money to save information on this website.  It would be nice to think that people wouldn't want to waste space with such useless questions.  Why don't you figure out what it's worth to you, and roll with it?  Quit wasting resources and bandwidth.

• GEK
  • Veteran

• Incheon
The nature of teaching jobs that pay that much is,  you probably couldn't teach more than 10 hours, unless you wanted to spend 30 hours a week traveling.
Just a what if. Not a, "I'm looking for "xyz job."

Would you settle for 3 million/ month or go for 5 or 6?

• GEK
  • Veteran

• Incheon
He's mad about something that happened to him last year in itaewon. It ended with him in a garbage can.... Anyway....

12 million is 60 hours/ week! Could you really do that?

• GEK
  • Veteran

• Incheon
He's mad about something that happened to him last year in itaewon. It ended with him in a garbage can.... Anyway....

12 million is 60 hours/ week! Could you really do that?

60 hours? Get off. I wouldn't work any more than 20 classes. We are talking pure hypotheticals aren't we?

Just a what would you do?

I stay between 28 and 35.  I once tried 40 and almost died. It was too hard to keep up with everyone's progress.

• ame
  • Super Waygook

• December 02, 2010, 02:58:32 pm
    • South Korea
If I were making 60k/hr I'd do 12 classes a week,  This would give me the same amount of money, but much more free time.

• heyitslep
  • Super Waygook

• April 08, 2011, 04:51:52 pm
    • Near Cheongju
It costs money to save information on this website.  It would be nice to think that people wouldn't want to waste space with such useless questions.  Why don't you figure out what it's worth to you, and roll with it?  Quit wasting resources and bandwidth.

How much does one thread cost?
I too would like to know the economics on this. How much does it cost for me to make a thread with a cat picture? Being a .jpg and not just some vb code, I'd imagine it'd be 10x more. So what's the damage, thedsr?

• ame
  • Super Waygook

• December 02, 2010, 02:58:32 pm
    • South Korea

How much does one thread cost?
I too would like to know the economics on this. How much does it cost for me to make a thread with a cat picture? Being a .jpg and not just some vb code, I'd imagine it'd be 10x more. So what's the damage, thedsr?

It's about 1000 words.

• Dyl
  • Fanatical Supporter!

• November 04, 2008, 11:54:50 am
Thread locked due to trolling, subject to review by moderators.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 09:57:36 pm by Dayle »
I am no longer a moderator on this site. Please do not contact me regarding subscription issues.