Read 11112 times

Re: Public school teachers to receive second dose 5 weeks after the first one
« Reply #240 on: October 26, 2021, 02:52:05 pm »
Maybe play some Russian roulette and jump off a 2 km mountain without a parachute too.  Yee haw!!  Giddee up pardner.  I gotta go rush to do as I'm told.
Don't you have an issue with pro-vaxxers, mandaters and lockdowners who greatly exaggerate COVID risks when in fact, there is an incredibly low risk of dying from COVID if you are healthy?

Why then are you equating taking the vax to playing Russian roulette and jumping off a mountain without a parachute? Seems you're doing the exact same thing.

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #241 on: October 26, 2021, 02:55:57 pm »
I got vaccines a kid that were tested and got vaccines in my 20s and 30's and they were tested too.  Never had any problems with them, but an untested vaccine at age 40, well gollee, I should be a sucker and pull the wool over my eyes.  Maybe play some Russian roulette and jump off a 2 km mountain without a parachute too.  Yee haw!!  Giddee up pardner.  I gotta go rush to do as I'm told. 

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• Uiwang
« Reply #242 on: October 26, 2021, 02:57:55 pm »
who greatly exaggerate COVID risks when in fact, there is an incredibly low risk of dying from COVID if you are healthy?

Why then are you equating taking the vax to playing Russian roulette and jumping off a mountain without a parachute? Seems you're doing the exact same thing.

Get the vaccine? Why don't I just jump into a tire shredder or try to rush Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud with a knife?

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
« Reply #243 on: October 27, 2021, 01:58:46 am »
From what I hear there is no such thing as mild myocarditis.  Itís dead heart muscles.
https://twitter.com/darnelsugarfoo/status/1452852676933287936?s=21
Bonzai!

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #244 on: October 27, 2021, 07:41:56 am »
From what I hear there is no such thing as mild myocarditis.  Itís dead heart muscles.
https://twitter.com/darnelsugarfoo/status/1452852676933287936?s=21
You're wrong.
Myocarditis is the inflammation of heart tissue, not necrosis.
The majority of cases are actually pretty mild.
Read up on it here, if you're interested.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myocarditis
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 07:43:46 am by Kyndo »

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
« Reply #245 on: October 27, 2021, 07:52:27 am »
Don't you have an issue with pro-vaxxers, mandaters and lockdowners who greatly exaggerate COVID risks when in fact, there is an incredibly low risk of dying from COVID if you are healthy?

???

This vaccine I don't trust.  Others I do trust because they went through the proper testing and we know the long term effects good and bad.  Also, the goal posts didn't keep being moved for those and so called experts didn't flip flop and keep changing their mind on the doses and the effectiveness of those.  We didn't have CNN blaring 24/7 with an endless wave of hysteria and covid fear everywhere either.

• D.L.Orean
  • Expert Waygook

• February 25, 2020, 09:34:41 am
« Reply #246 on: October 27, 2021, 07:56:55 am »

???

This vaccine I don't trust.  Others I do trust because they went through the proper testing and we know the long term effects good and bad.  Also, the goal posts didn't keep being moved for those and so called experts didn't flip flop and keep changing their mind on the doses and the effectiveness of those.  We didn't have CNN blaring 24/7 with an endless wave of hysteria and covid fear everywhere either.

How long do we wait to be sure about its long term effects? What is "proper testing"? What would make you approve of this vaccine?
"in real life I have a Mensa level IQ. Thatís the opposite of mentally retarded. People have told me Iím the smartest person theyíve ever met. Has anyone said that to you? Probably not."

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• Uiwang
« Reply #247 on: October 27, 2021, 08:09:05 am »
How long do we wait to be sure about its long term effects? What is "proper testing"? What would make you approve of this vaccine?
OnNut said something like  80 years?

• D.L.Orean
  • Expert Waygook

• February 25, 2020, 09:34:41 am
« Reply #248 on: October 27, 2021, 08:30:31 am »

hangook needs triple digits
"in real life I have a Mensa level IQ. Thatís the opposite of mentally retarded. People have told me Iím the smartest person theyíve ever met. Has anyone said that to you? Probably not."

• tylerthegloob
  • The Legend

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
« Reply #249 on: October 27, 2021, 08:35:33 am »
we know the long term effects good and bad.
we don't know the long term effects of coronavirus either
more gg more skill

• OnNut81
  • The Legend

• April 01, 2011, 03:01:41 pm
    • Anyang
« Reply #250 on: October 27, 2021, 10:35:18 am »

Yes, I can confirm that I got that figure from an article in the medical journal Good Housekeeping. 

« Reply #251 on: October 27, 2021, 10:50:37 am »

???

1) You agree that COVID hysterics are often greatly exaggerating the danger of COVID- a disease that will kill what, 1.5% of those infected? Maybe less? And as far as healthy adults, it is INCREDIBLY unlikely you will die, yes? You agree that these people are getting way too panicky given the actual risk, yes?
2) Do you not therefore agree that to have the same kind of fear over the vaccine, which has shown even fewer deaths and has helped reduce infection severity, is ridiculous, yes?

In other words, you're being just as much of a panicky-pete as those people who are scared of COVID and are triple masking and doing crap like wearing their mask in their car.

Seriously, aren't you supposed to be some sort of brave man and not some wussy lefty-type?

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• Uiwang
« Reply #252 on: October 27, 2021, 10:54:01 am »
1) You agree that COVID hysterics are often greatly exaggerating the danger of COVID- a disease that will kill what, 1.5% of those infected? Maybe less? And as far as healthy adults, it is INCREDIBLY unlikely you will die, yes? You agree that these people are getting way too panicky given the actual risk, yes?
2) Do you not therefore agree that to have the same kind of fear over the vaccine, which has shown even fewer deaths and has helped reduce infection severity, is ridiculous, yes?

In other words, you're being just as much of a panicky-pete as those people who are scared of COVID and are triple masking and doing crap like wearing their mask in their car.

Seriously, aren't you supposed to be some sort of brave man and not some wussy lefty-type?

rekt

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #253 on: October 29, 2021, 03:40:49 pm »
the cdc used to issue nice neat Covid fatality rates for age groups.  It looks like they stopped doing that. People were sharing it readily.

Desantis had a tweet saying that the numbers from the CDC were as follows.
0-19 yrs old had 99.997 survival rate
20-49. 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+. 94.6 %

Why vaccinate children especially when you risk injuries and we don't know the long term effects of the vaccines?
Serious question I have young family members.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 03:45:09 pm by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #254 on: October 29, 2021, 03:43:32 pm »
Need some clarification.

Before, the vaccine was using emergency use authorization.
Please, I need an answer.
Now only one vaccine has been authorized by the FDA and it is for use in Europe? 
Is this true?
It sure seemed to me by all the media coverage that they approved the vaccines.
This can't be true.
Thank you.. I am vaccine hesitant and this could influence my decision,
Bonzai!

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #255 on: October 29, 2021, 03:55:47 pm »
I am sorry I keep having more and more questions.

I am trying to decide whether I should get the vaccine. But I need to figure out just how deadly this thing is.

So there were 700k death in the US.  Did they have an average of 2.6 comorbidity.   And how did they count these deaths?  Say for example, I have lung disease, or am on my death bed, and they test me and they see that I have or had Covid.   Would I then count as a Covid death, even if I was symptomless like the majority of Covid case?  I need this information.

Also I am wondering about South Korea. 
They have 2800 deaths the US has 700k Covid deaths.   So adjusted for population, the US having 330 million and South Korea having 50 million you would expect around 21 thousand or so Covid deaths.
Japan also had 18k deaths.  This seems very low.
When I was in Korea people just showed up to work and coughed all over the place and on each other.
After I have answers to these questions I can make my choice about getting vaccines.  So I thank you for your answers.
I am wondering about all viruses too.  There has to be some criteria for lockdowns and vaccines.  One would think that would be survival rate and hospitalization rate.  I mean what else.   So what is the death rate that would warrant shutting down countries, masking up, and pushing vaccines?

Bonzai!