Read 1242 times

• L I
  • Waygook Lord

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
Re: An interesting take on Covid 19
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2021, 01:19:17 pm »
you remember the smallest things about the posters on this site

The smallest, most insignificant things like a Holocaust conspiracy theory post?  :sad:
___________________ ________
Stuff like that ticks me off.

• tylerthegloob
  • The Legend

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2021, 01:22:42 pm »
definitely worth getting angry over it. i admit i don't have the mental capacity to remember it months (or however long) later though
more gg more skill

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2021, 01:32:15 pm »
Right... some men equipped with boxcutters managed to bypass the most heavily militarised country in the world and then as luck would have it their passports were able to be retrieved perfectly intact from the debris a week later.  ;D
Wrong, some men equipped with boxcutters managed to bypass $10 an hour American Airlines and United employees just starting their morning shift on a lazy weekday afternoon.

You know, there aren't U.S. Army/FBI agents with machine guns and grenade launchers INSIDE passenger airplanes, right? That whole depressurization, shooting civilians, and cost thing sort of makes it not really practicable. But go ahead and keep thinking that 3 guys working together with boxcutters, taking over a plane in the year 2001 was some sort of crazy impossible feat.

Remember, at the time, people were trained not to resist with hijackers, because most hijakings up to that point involved the person asking for money or making incoherent political demands and demanding the plane be flown to wherever. There's a reason the first reaction of most people, whether they be FAA or military was along the lines of "What? A hijack? We haven't had one in ages" or "Who is it? D.B. Cooper?" or "Oh wow that's cool" (that last is actually a legit recorded reaction of one U.S. soldier during the initial stages).

You make it seem like the entire U.S. was on full alert and some guys with box cutters managed to storm their way on the plane, slashing through the Delta Force or some crap. It's called "social engineering". They used social engineering to take advantages of lapses in security, the way most social engineers do.

as luck would have it their passports were able to be retrieved perfectly intact from the debris a week later
By your "logic" people surviving building collapses should be impossible too.

Do you have any statistics on what % of passports survive a plane crash or what % of documents survive a building fire and collapse? Because unless you have those, your statement is meaningless. There 18 hijackers. 4 passports out of 18 survived. One of those passports was because it wasn't on any of the flights due to a botched luggage transfer (and if you think airlines botching luggage is some wild improbability, you need to get a clue).

Of the remaining 3, two were on United 93, which just had the crash and no accompanying building fire and collapse. Only one was form the NYC/DC incidents.

Before you punch holes in other theories, try punching holes into ones you believe. It will make you smarter and less susceptible to stupid conspiracy theories.

• 745sticky
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2021, 03:03:35 pm »
The smallest, most insignificant things like a Holocaust conspiracy theory post?  :sad:
___________________ ________
Stuff like that ticks me off.

holocaust conspiracies are pretty played out anyways, hits me just the same as an off-color joke (which is to say not very hard at all. i dont have the mental or emotional energy to expend getting ticked over dumb stuff)

• L I
  • Waygook Lord

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2021, 03:08:24 pm »
The mod who cleaned up the thread thought it was a big deal. There are loads of false conspiracies against Jews all over. Many believe. Makes the world a worse place.