« Reply #340 on: July 21, 2021, 07:18:04 am »
more gg more skill

• Liechtenstein
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
Re: Nationalism in children
« Reply #341 on: July 22, 2021, 03:38:55 pm »
You want your money for nothing and your chicks for free?

Learn how to play electric guitar, chances are you'll go far.

If you get in with the right bunch of fellows.

« Reply #342 on: July 23, 2021, 08:17:46 am »
You want your money for nothing and your chicks for free?

Learn how to play electric guitar, chances are you'll go far.

Sounds good, doesn't work.

• chimp
  • Veteran

• April 19, 2015, 05:16:31 am
    • Zoo
« Reply #343 on: July 23, 2021, 11:47:04 am »
English culture is absolutely obsessed with “reason” and argumentation, until of course someone checkmates them with superior reason. Then they say “troll,” or “CCP bot,” in order to not respond to the points made. This is intellectual cowardice, and a failure at one’s own game and values.

I don't know about you but I'm thriving, absolutely thriving on this.

Aristocrat ain't that bright, give him a break. See his "100% no opinion just fact [goes on to assert an utterly emotion-drenched opinion]" post.

Maybe I am being unkind. I think that if we gave Aristocrat an IQ test he'd be solidly in the 100-105 range. The guy's intellect as expressed on this site is just so damn.... mediocre (but not dumb)

« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 12:01:15 pm by chimp »
oo oo ahh ahh

« Reply #344 on: July 23, 2021, 09:22:05 pm »
I don't know about you but I'm thriving, absolutely thriving on this.

Aristocrat ain't that bright, give him a break. See his "100% no opinion just fact [goes on to assert an utterly emotion-drenched opinion]" post.

Maybe I am being unkind. I think that if we gave Aristocrat an IQ test he'd be solidly in the 100-105 range. The guy's intellect as expressed on this site is just so damn.... mediocre (but not dumb)

I'm smart enough to find more interesting things to do than use a dying forum exclusively to mock others in that signature wannabe intellectual bloviation.
I'm curious about one thing, which account did you create first, KimchiNinja or chimp?

« Reply #345 on: July 24, 2021, 10:36:05 am »
I'm smart enough to find more interesting things to do than use a dying forum exclusively to mock others in that signature wannabe intellectual bloviation.

I wouldn't worry about him, he likes to obsess over users who seem to threaten his sense of self. If he wants to embarrass himself with his asinine comments over the internet, let him. Anonymity doesn't save himself from that, even if he lacks the self-awareness to be privy to that fact.

« Reply #346 on: Yesterday at 06:09:31 am »
I'm smart enough to find more interesting things to do than use a dying forum…

You should really just not post.

These English forums are mostly garbage posts by serial trolls and petty argumentation warriors who destroy the possibility of intelligent discussion. You and many others should have been banned a long time ago, if this forum cared about having a high quality asset; the forum is dying by your very existence. My rule is to actually have first-hand knowledge on a topic and something to contribute before speaking.

« Reply #347 on: Yesterday at 09:14:31 am »
You and many others should have been banned a long time ago