Read 2956 times

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
Re: Vietnam cracking down on fake teachers? Wages to go up?
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2021, 01:36:01 am »
Sam Harris said to his podcast guests, if you feel like you misspoke or otherwise didnít represent an idea well or want to take back something you said in an interview, tell me and Iíll edit it out. Thatís a good way to live.
Real life is fairly difficult to edit out unless you're in a sci-fi movie or novel.

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2021, 07:57:53 am »
Again, this is about teaching in Vietnam.  Why do some of you feel the need to hijack a post for 4 plus pages with childish insults and nothing to do with Vietnam? 

• OnNut81
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 01, 2011, 03:01:41 pm
    • Anyang
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2021, 09:35:21 am »
Again, this is about teaching in Vietnam.  Why do some of you feel the need to hijack a post for 4 plus pages with childish insults and nothing to do with Vietnam? 

I know with your obvious victim mentality you're not capable of introspection.  But, it isn't  the message so much but rather that from the get go you've come across as combative and insulting and very, very easily triggered when people don't see things your way.  You refuse to consider other people's motivations or interests and judge everything from your personal perspective.  I can't think of any time where you've been polite and cordial with other people.  The first post I can recall off the top of my head is when you came on here slamming everyone for not contributing to the lesson materials (even though several posters aren't on here for that purpose) while crediting yourself with doing most of the work.  That set the tone.  Your social skills suck and everyone else is always at fault for whatever isn't going the way you want it.  You come across as a very angry and resentful poster.

« Reply #63 on: Yesterday at 10:57:45 am »
Today on As the Waygook Turns: which communist dystopia will alleged freedom-loving conservative Canadian hangook choose? China? Vietnam? North Korea?

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #64 on: Today at 03:13:09 am »
Today on As the Waygook Turns: which communist dystopia will alleged freedom-loving conservative Canadian hangook choose? China? Vietnam? North Korea?
I think he'll continue to just cut bait.

« Reply #65 on: Today at 12:02:19 pm »
Yes, I get that 10 per cent are rich kids who don't need money.  Meanwhile for the other 90 per cent.....
If people were here just for the money, they wouldn't be here. They're here for some combination of work-cation, white collar labor, pleasure, culture, etc.

You know which people ARE here for the money? The Sri Lankans and Nigerians and Malaysians.

YOU are not the majority.

• fka
  • Expert Waygook

• September 05, 2019, 06:37:44 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #66 on: Today at 03:59:46 pm »
LI's now deleted answer that i was in the middle of responding to  >:(

"Renma, OnNut81, D.L. Orlean, gogators!, fka, tylerthegloob, 745sticky, CO2Ö

A substantial portion of the forum regulars.

Aristocrat insults people too when he doesnít get his way."

hey look! its a list of my favorite posters! (no offense meant to those not in bold)

You use to be one of my favorite posters until you started with all this grammar stuff.