Read 2135 times

Re: TV series you are watching now
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2021, 10:52:14 am »
I've watched three episodes of a new comedy called 'Kevin Can F**k Himself'. It's about an immature man and how his wife has had enough of his constant 'me,me,me'. She is thinking about how to kill him. It's kind of funny, and getting a little dark, but I'm not sure if it will get any better.

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2021, 11:08:07 am »
A Discovery of Witches... I read the books it is based on, the All souls Trilogy a few years ago.  the 1st season is now on Amazon.  Season 2 isn't on amazon yet .. basically about witches, demons, and vampires trying to co-exist in modern times and find out about the evolution of their species.

I decided to make a thread of tv series that you are watching now because all that is available is the movies version.

For me right now:

My Brilliant Friend (Italian series based on a novel (2018-?):  Watched S1 and 2 within a month and it's fantastic (it's in Italian of course.. you will be mesmerised).   The scenery and feel of the series is amazing.

You (2018-?):  This series is very entertaining... watched all seasons up until now. It's just a series to watch that doesn't involve much input..

So which series are you watching?

« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 11:15:37 am by Dutchdiva »

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2021, 12:45:47 pm »
A Discovery of Witches... I read the books it is based on, the All souls Trilogy a few years ago.  the 1st season is now on Amazon.  Season 2 isn't on amazon yet .. basically about witches, demons, and vampires trying to co-exist in modern times and find out about the evolution of their species.

Better or worse than Twilight?