Read 1449 times

TFT - Mystery Orb Game (League of Legends)
« on: May 19, 2021, 05:03:59 pm »
I made my own version of Taylerwithane's Super Mario Mystery Box game. I made it using a Teamfight Tactics theme which is related to the game LOL. Let me know if any links in the template are broken or you need help with the PPT. I use this as a review game, but feel free to use it how you'd like.

Re: TFT - Mystery Orb Game (League of Legends)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 08:17:26 am »
I made my own version of Taylerwithane's Super Mario Mystery Box game. I made it using a Teamfight Tactics theme which is related to the game LOL. Let me know if any links in the template are broken or you need help with the PPT. I use this as a review game, but feel free to use it how you'd like.

Thanks for this! The kids will love it!

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2022, 02:13:22 pm »

Hi,
can't see any links or files here. Could you please re-upload it?  :cry:

• 745sticky
  • The Legend

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2022, 01:32:25 pm »
Hi,
can't see any links or files here. Could you please re-upload it?  :cry:

are you a paying member? if you arent you wont be able to see it lol

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2022, 06:10:00 pm »
are you a paying member? if you arent you wont be able to see it lol

oh my. My payment is not a recurring one, and I simply forgot to pay for the current month. Thanks for reminding  ;D Now I finally see the link