Read 4153 times

Re: America's waking up to Sleepy Joe
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2021, 01:29:43 pm »
Usual suspects did not disappoint with their usual foaming at the mouth! Totally on-topic and erudite guys!

• DocH
  • Veteran

• March 01, 2021, 11:25:39 am
    • pub
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2021, 01:45:52 am »

• DocH
  • Veteran

• pub
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2021, 01:49:59 am »

• DocH
  • Veteran

• pub
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2021, 01:51:22 am »

• Mr C
  • The Legend

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2021, 10:20:20 pm »
Why the **** is this still up. WAKE UP KYNDO, TIME TO DO YOUR DAMN JOB.

I suspect it's to provide an exhibit proving that the right just is not funny.  Right, Tino?

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2021, 07:51:11 am »
Seems like Kyndo just wants to encourage Northstar. Seems like Northstar had a bad night last night because he shat up nearly every topic with his miserable, objectively offensive shitposting. VI lectures us about "calling people names" but seems to have no problem with Northstar calling all non-rightists the R word or the C word.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 07:53:01 am by MayorHaggar »

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2021, 12:22:58 pm »
Seems like Kyndo just wants to encourage Northstar. Seems like Northstar had a bad night last night because he shat up nearly every topic with his miserable, objectively offensive shitposting. VI lectures us about "calling people names" but seems to have no problem with Northstar calling all non-rightists the R word or the C word.
You know, when your entire online persona for years has been bulldozing, bludgeoning and insulting people in blunt fashion, pretending to be offended at the "R-word" and "C-word" and that such insults are so uncalled for really comes across as disingenuous.

Also, if you're going to dish it out, be prepared to take it. Don't whine about the mods. Seriously dude, do you really have this much of a glass chin?

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2021, 01:02:32 pm »
So you think everyone should use those words here, all the time? You'd have no problem if people used them about conservatives, or about you? Just want to check. It's not like the moderators are giving us any clues.

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2021, 01:13:13 pm »

Relax!
It's the weekend!
We're all doing weekend stuff!
I'll look through the latest comments when I have more than 30 seconds to pop in.  :smiley:

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2021, 01:53:33 pm »
Oh sorry kyndo I didn't realize the weekend started on Thursday the 8th which was 10 days ago.

• VanIslander
  • Moderator LVL 1

• June 02, 2011, 10:12:19 am
    • Seogwipo, Jeju Island
    more
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2021, 03:27:18 pm »
I thought this thread was gonna be about weak coffee.

• confusedsafferinkorea
  • Waygook Lord

• October 08, 2010, 01:02:32 pm
    • Zhubei, Hsinchu County, Taiwan (not part of China)
    more
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2021, 05:40:00 am »
Interesting. As an outsider looking in, I didn't realize it was okay to insult people who liked/supported Trump and if fact Trump himself but its not okay when people do it to supporters of Biden or Biden himself. Sounds a bit hypocritical to me, but that is just me.
There is no known medical cure for stupidity!

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2021, 07:23:07 am »
Oh sorry kyndo I didn't realize the weekend started on Thursday the 8th which was 10 days ago.
Erm, my comment was pretty clearly in response to your criticism that I'm not taking care of a poster's comments made the previous evening (which would be Saturday evening) ... which is the weekend for most of us. Have a little consideration for us poor overworked mods!  :cry:

In any case, if you feel that there's a post that doesn't follow the ToS, you would be doing everybody a favour by reporting it rather than posting your complaints on a thread. The latter that can easily be overlooked:
I don't check every thread regularly. Especially not the ones about American politics (as I'm not American). Neither are the other 2 active mods.
   When people report comments, it brings up a little flashy red bar at the bottom of the page for moderators (which, annoyingly, is impossible to get rid of until the complaints are dealt with), which means that they can immediately look at the issue. It's a pretty effective way of getting comments that break the ToS deleted.
  Also, please keep in mind that disagreeable opinions don't necessarily break the ToS. It can be hard figuring out exactly where the line lies between effective moderation and being overly censorious. Including a brief reason on why the offending comment should be deleted can be very helpful!

Also, *everyday* is a weekend when your job is awesome!  :smiley:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 07:29:56 am by Kyndo »

• DocH
  • Veteran

• pub
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2021, 08:06:13 am »

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2021, 08:08:34 am »
4 cartoons in 10 mins?

CRINGE
The first thing to say is that this is definitely not pyramid selling, OK?

• fka
  • Expert Waygook

• September 05, 2019, 06:37:44 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2021, 08:26:46 am »
NorthStar was silent for most of the weekend after his Friday night binge, so I'm going to guess he had an absolutely epic hangover.

Imagine waking up to that mess: The computer's still on, Glenn Beck videos entering their 10th hour of autoplay. The browser's got like 25 tabs open, all screaming some form of lunacy beneath cheapo banner ads hawking gold bullion and boner pills. Waygook.org has automatically logged you out, leaving a rant unpublished. A solitary sock, surprisingly clean, lies tangled with bedsheets, reminding you of further desires unconsummated.

You quickly scan your memory.

Did I sent angry private messages to people? Or I did I just post everything publicly? Holy shit, everyone can track my whole thought process throughout the night (up until I grabbed the sock, anyway). Oh my God... I'll keep quiet over the next couple days. Then I'll return on Monday morning and post cartoons comparing Joe Biden to Karl Marx. That'll repair the damage.

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2021, 09:22:59 am »
Erm, my comment was pretty clearly in response to your criticism that I'm not taking care of a poster's comments made the previous evening (which would be Saturday evening) ... which is the weekend for most of us. Have a little consideration for us poor overworked mods!  :cry:

This was 2 weeks ago on a Thursday. Again, is this an acceptable word to use or not?

They are like retarded, brain-washed, virtue-signaling ninjas...

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2021, 09:55:08 am »
Seems like Northstar had a bad night last night because...  Northstar calling all non-rightists the R word or the C word.
  This sounds a lot like you had issue with what the poster was posting on the weekend.
Again, rather than complaining about how the mods don't comb through every single post in thread, why not do something constructive and report the offending post? The report button is in the bottom right corner of each and every comment. Be part of the solution!

Anyway, now that you've directed my attention to the comment, I'll happily get rid of it because, yes, it's inappropriate. I woulda done it 8 days ago if you had mentioned or flagged it when you first read it.  :undecided:

• tylerthegloob
  • The Legend

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2021, 10:39:07 am »
wait did i get called any letter words while i was gone? that would be tight
more gg more skill

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1