Read 2113 times

• Mr C
  • The Legend

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
Re: When will Trump be arrested?
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2021, 11:07:52 am »
Haven't you seen polls?
So, he still has support and they have him and Biden tied, but that probably means Biden losing.  SNL has even been forced to start making fun of Biden.   
I don't see another GOP candidate beating Trump.  If you think the domestic terrorism committed by the left during Trumps presidency will have cowed his supporters think again.  If his health is well he will run,  And Covid cheating schemes will be almost impossible unless dems make cheating permanent somehow with a new bill.  But they would have to do this before the 22 dem slaughter by the GOP.  Joe Biden is the worst president ever, beating Obama,
I paid 40 $ to fill my tank and now I am paying 70.   This guy is toast. 

How about listing the top four or five factors that result in changes to gas prices at the pump, and then demonstrate how Biden had an effect on any of them.

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2021, 11:27:53 am »
Gotta agree with Mr. C here. There are like 10,000 factors that go into the price of gas. Joe Biden is number 9,264 on that list.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2021, 12:42:48 pm »
Well then you are in cult because he didn't even make an argument.
Bonzai!

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2021, 12:57:59 pm »
Okay Ill bite.
All you need to know is supply and demand.
This administration is now blowing off the gas prices saying that it is a good thing because we are going to transition to batteries.  Well batteries will destroy the environment and centralize control in utilities and give more government control. I digress. They are trying to throw money at electric with this ridiculous spending.
They closed exploration on federal land and closed the keystone pipeline meanwhile Russia gets a pass on nordstream.
Supply and Demand.
These dicks including John Kerry have bought a ton of stock in gas companies because they know how markets will respond to an administration that is anti gas and oil. They want the poor and middle class to pay more, but the oil companies are happy because they don't have to do as much and they reap rewards.
An effective leader would have found the cause and brought together industry leaders to try to solve the problem.
Aw shucks I wish there was someone who could do something Dark Winter doom and gloom crypt keeper Biden wouldn't do anything even if he thought he could.
A government administration in the US can control the level of gas prices by increasing supply.  They have a ton of leverage

They used to think that they couldn't control inflation before Reagan but that changed.
They can control the standard of living too, through trade and immigration policies.
Supply and demand.
Bonzai!

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2021, 01:06:23 pm »
Well then you are in cult because he didn't even make an argument.

His argument was that there are many different factors that go into the price of oil and to blame Joe Biden above all is silly. It's like if the stock market had a momentary tumble and then lefties would come out blaming Trump.

Go look at MBS for the price of oil more than Joe Biden.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2021, 01:30:14 pm »
yet he doesn't name even two of those factors.
Bonzai!

• Mr C
  • The Legend

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2021, 07:48:26 pm »
yet he doesn't name even two of those factors.

I didn't make a claim, you did.  You think Joe Biden is responsible for gas prices at the pump in the US.   Which factors in the price of gas does he control?

Can you even name "two of those factors"?  I didn't think so. 

Put your red nose back on and keep folding those balloon animals.

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2021, 08:58:05 pm »
Haven't you seen polls?
So, he still has support and they have him and Biden tied, but that probably means Biden losing.  SNL has even been forced to start making fun of Biden.   
I don't see another GOP candidate beating Trump.  If you think the domestic terrorism committed by the left during Trumps presidency will have cowed his supporters think again.  If his health is well he will run,  And Covid cheating schemes will be almost impossible unless dems make cheating permanent somehow with a new bill.  But they would have to do this before the 22 dem slaughter by the GOP.  Joe Biden is the worst president ever, beating Obama,
I paid 40 $ to fill my tank and now I am paying 70.   This guy is toast. 
Your post is a high light reel of reasons why trump will never be president again.

You also seem not to realize that one of the main reasons he remains in politics is to con people out of their money. It's his only business venture turning a profit. Whether he actually runs is neither here nor there.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2021, 02:39:28 am »
Your post is a high light reel of reasons why trump will never be president again.

You also seem not to realize that one of the main reasons he remains in politics is to con people out of their money. It's his only business venture turning a profit. Whether he actually runs is neither here nor there.

Anything could happen between now and then, yes,  but you seem to think the opposite, that he couldnít possibly run.  He is the most likely to win the primary and the general.   The democrat lies just keep unfolding and Biden is an absolute disaster.
Bonzai!

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2021, 05:20:11 am »
Anything could happen between now and then, yes,  but you seem to think the opposite, that he couldnít possibly run.  He is the most likely to win the primary and the general.   The democrat lies just keep unfolding and Biden is an absolute disaster.
No, he may well run to keep the money flowing for as long as possible.

And he saves money on water by bathing in the admiration of those such as yourself, the deluded and self-deluded.

• 745sticky
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2021, 09:22:48 am »
i could feasibly see trump winning the republican generals again (somewhat depending on what DeSantis decides to do). i strongly doubt biden is running again and kamala is insanely unpopular, so i'm sort of curious to see who the dem contender will be. still a while off for speculation though, any number of things could happen between now and then seeing as both trump and biden are pretty advanced in age.

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2021, 09:34:29 am »
Biden will be the demís choice, unfortunately. Unless he has a health issue or some major f up. Haiti could be a factor much like iran was to carter.

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2021, 10:27:01 am »
"Trump will never be President again."
-A bunch of people who said Trump will never be President on Nov. 7th of 2016.

• 745sticky
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2021, 10:28:19 am »
Biden will be the demís choice, unfortunately. Unless he has a health issue or some major f up. Haiti could be a factor much like iran was to carter.

true, they sort of have to go biden since they tanked kamala by putting her on immigration (not that she was popular anyways, but that really sunk her). both sides should really look at switching things up, nobody is looking forwards to 2020 pt 2. something like bernie vs desantis could be interesting

"Trump will never be President again."
-A bunch of people who said Trump will never be President on Nov. 7th of 2016.

ofc its not impossible, but i do find it unlikely.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 10:29:58 am by 745sticky »

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2021, 12:26:19 pm »
ofc its not impossible, but i do find it unlikely.
Yeah, three years is a long way off. Trump (or Biden) could stroke out tomorrow and that would completely change things. There could be a big economic boom or bust. The second half of Biden's term could be like Carter's...or it could be like Clinton's.

I don't see anyone beating Trump in the primary unless someone comes along who really manages to do a takedown and capture the base. And after that, if Biden's numbers are what they are now or worse, Trump has a 40% chance of winning. I can't give him any higher because the electoral map is really against the Republicans. Georgia and Arizona are gone for them. Minnesota ain't happening. Pennsylvania is a really really unlikely.