Read 6872 times

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• September 27, 2011, 11:51:01 am
    • Chungnam
Re: O Captain, my Captain!
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2021, 02:23:42 pm »
Oh I see.

It's ok for you to bring up hyperbolic issues based on white supremacist beliefs for a country you're not from...but it's absolutely NOT OK to talk about real issues based on white supremacist beliefs for a country you're boy from.

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2021, 03:12:04 pm »
Hey Martini,  are you saying this guy shouldn't have been given an interview with your boy Trump because it's none of his business?  :laugh:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU50qnbpMQA

« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 03:16:21 pm by Adel »

• Mr C
  • The Legend

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2021, 04:25:42 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j64SctPKmqk

Life is not always fair. Sometimes the best man for the job gets terminated.

Thank you President Trump for your service.

Walt Whitman just threw up in his mouth.

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2021, 04:59:50 pm »
Oh I see.

It's ok for you to bring up hyperbolic issues based on white supremacist beliefs for a country you're not from...but it's absolutely NOT OK to talk about real issues based on white supremacist beliefs for a country you're boy from.
How did I bring it up? Someone else brought it up, it was responded to.

I simply pointed out that being in a country next to Zimbabwe and frickin Mugabe, as well as having Julius Malema being a major domestic political force, did not not make their fears wholly unreasonable.

The fact that you think White Supremacy is a major problem in America and there are White Supremacists everywhere, shows how gullible and easily brainwashed you've been. Is white supremacy a problem in terms of sporadic high-profile attacks? Sure. Is latent unconscious racism and bias or bad policies left over from days past a problem (Biden and Harris being two of the biggest culprits, NOT Trump), sure.

Anyways, you've been on here nonstop moaning about Trump. You claim he is some terrible threat to our lives, yet all you seem to do about it is cry about it on here and it's not even your country. Get a grip.

Seriously the fact that you think Trump is somehow worse than Biden and Harris, who actually took actions of substance that were far worse than anything Trump did, shows how deluded you are because you simply hate Orange Man. No reason or rationality, just pure disgust.

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2021, 05:09:40 pm »
Once you've gone full MAGA, you're MAGA for life.

The only cure is conversion therapy. Delightfully paid for by the Biden/Harris health care plan.

• Mr C
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2021, 06:25:57 pm »
Is latent unconscious racism and bias or bad policies left over from days past a problem (Biden and Harris being two of the biggest culprits, NOT Trump), sure.

Well, you are correct to the extent that Trump's racism and bias isn't latent or unconscious.  It is explicit.

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• Chungnam
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2021, 01:35:47 am »
How did I bring it up? Someone else brought it up, it was responded to.

I simply pointed out that being in a country next to Zimbabwe and frickin Mugabe, as well as having Julius Malema being a major domestic political force, did not not make their fears wholly unreasonable.

The fact that you think White Supremacy is a major problem in America and there are White Supremacists everywhere, shows how gullible and easily brainwashed you've been. Is white supremacy a problem in terms of sporadic high-profile attacks? Sure. Is latent unconscious racism and bias or bad policies left over from days past a problem (Biden and Harris being two of the biggest culprits, NOT Trump), sure.

Anyways, you've been on here nonstop moaning about Trump. You claim he is some terrible threat to our lives, yet all you seem to do about it is cry about it on here and it's not even your country. Get a grip.

Seriously the fact that you think Trump is somehow worse than Biden and Harris, who actually took actions of substance that were far worse than anything Trump did, shows how deluded you are because you simply hate Orange Man. No reason or rationality, just pure disgust.

So you're not South African.

Are you Zimbabwean by any chance?

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2021, 01:56:17 am »
Looks like the Justice Dept. has z different view than you.
n=true" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/01/15/politics/capitol-capture-assassinate-elected-officials/index.html?__twitter_impressio n=true

Why? Because unlike people here, successful lawyers aren't stupid and they understand the stretch of trying to claim a guy in a headdress and carrying a mock spear was seriously trying to overthrow the government.

Lol. The fact that you compare me to Goebbels shows how completely non-functioning your brain is.

If this is such a big deal, why are your actions to go on waygook.org and declare me public enemy #1?

I vote, I worked on Biden's campaign, I volunteer, etc.

What do you do to support the right-wing groups you defend here? Are you  part of the SK chapter of the Proud Boys or Oathkeepers?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 01:58:02 am by gogators! »

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2021, 01:59:11 am »
I think what we have here is a globalized version of the ol' love it or leave it argument.

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2021, 08:52:17 am »
Well, you are correct to the extent that Trump's racism and bias isn't latent or unconscious.  It is explicit.
And yet his actual actions, specifically criminal justice, were better compared to the actual actions of the two supposed non-racists replacing him and Pence.

But hey some of his language was crude that's more important than a crime bill.

Like are you even cognizant if that? Can you even realize which is worse?

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2021, 08:54:13 am »
So you're not South African.

Are you Zimbabwean by any chance?
Neither.

I'm also not ranting about SA or Zimbabwean politics all the time.

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2021, 08:54:57 am »
I vote, I worked on Biden's campaign, I volunteer, etc.

What do you do to support the right-wing groups you defend here? Are you  part of the SK chapter of the Proud Boys or Oathkeepers?
I dunno, have you stopped hitting your wife?

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• Chungnam
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2021, 09:06:09 am »
Neither.

I'm also not ranting about SA or Zimbabwean politics all the time.

Just when you choose to

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2021, 09:31:23 am »
Just when you choose to
Yes, I actively participate in all the ongoing threads regarding SA politics.

And again, it's the constant posting about Trump. The odd comment or an occasional discussion? Whatever. More the merrier.

But him being a point of daily concern? I mean go ahead and speak, but at some point you're just using Trump as a distraction for your own life.

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• Chungnam
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2021, 11:07:17 am »
So how does all this relate to whether me and Adel are American or not?

You actively participate in "all the ongoing threads regarding SA politics"...i imagine you also do the same for all the threads regarding Zimbabwean politics and the same for UK political threads.

But you're not using all these threads as a "distraction" from your life?

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2021, 06:54:41 pm »
Are you still driving drunk after your shift flipping pizzas?

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2021, 07:05:59 pm »

I think that statement could be libelous under Korea's laws.

• Mr C
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2021, 07:15:03 pm »
And yet his actual actions, specifically criminal justice, were better compared to the actual actions of the two supposed non-racists replacing him and Pence.

Go here:  https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-complete-listing-atrocities-1-1-056

and just look at the black dot ones, get back to me.

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2021, 02:21:02 am »

I wonder if you consider his politicization and interference at the DOJ to be one of these 'better actual actions'.  :laugh:

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/courts/news/2020/02/20/480659/trumps-politicization-justice-system/

Ever wonder why even Barr dropped out in Trump's final months?

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2021, 06:33:30 am »
I think that statement could be libelous under Korea's laws.
It was to point out the rhetorical technique gogators! used. That's the generic example that's used for that kind of tactic.