Read 1892 times

• leaponover
  • Expert Waygook

• March 05, 2012, 12:08:16 pm
    • Iksan, S. Korea
Re: What kind of car do you drive?
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2021, 07:15:27 pm »
Thinking about getting the Palisade, but if I can find a way to snatch up that new Bronco I'm going for it!  Doubt i'll be able to find it here though.

• KoreaBoo
  • Expert Waygook

• May 25, 2014, 04:00:42 pm
    • Vancouver Island
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2021, 12:20:56 am »
2017 Toyota Prius C
2019 Lexus UX250h
2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid LE

All purchased new.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 12:23:10 am by KoreaBoo »

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2021, 06:11:10 pm »
2017 Toyota Prius C
2019 Lexus UX250h
2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid LE

All purchased new.
Hey, would you be willing to entertain offers on your vehicles? I am currently looking to expand security operations and your vehicles seem appealing. For one thing, the Lexus might work for transporting VIP clients. I'll gladly give you Blue Book value for it, minus the cost of you making it suitable for VIP work. The upgrades should only cost you $75,000. Meanwhile the RAV4 would be great for my tactical fireteam. Did you do the right thing and upgrade to Level IV ballistic glass? Or did you cheap out and go with that Level III-A sissy crap?  I trust you also have the anti-IED package and armored floorboards. If not, I'm afraid I'll have to adjust my offer. Unfortunately, the Prius is too much of a p*ssy car to be of much use other than as a potential IED for black ops work, so I can only give you 50 bucks for it. Heck, that's a bargain. It's probably just sitting there in shame and towing fees are well over $100. Really, I'm doing you a favor.

My current lineup:
2006 Toyota Tacoma technical: Captured at Tripoli
1988 Bradley IFV: Purchased New at Taxpayer's Expense
2003 Super Tucano: Lease With Option to Buy as Part of Clandestine Program for East Asia Operations

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2021, 11:42:40 am »
Hey, would you be willing to entertain offers on your vehicles? I am currently looking to expand security operations and your vehicles seem appealing. For one thing, the Lexus might work for transporting VIP clients. I'll gladly give you Blue Book value for it, minus the cost of you making it suitable for VIP work. The upgrades should only cost you $75,000. Meanwhile the RAV4 would be great for my tactical fireteam. Did you do the right thing and upgrade to Level IV ballistic glass? Or did you cheap out and go with that Level III-A sissy crap?  I trust you also have the anti-IED package and armored floorboards. If not, I'm afraid I'll have to adjust my offer. Unfortunately, the Prius is too much of a p*ssy car to be of much use other than as a potential IED for black ops work, so I can only give you 50 bucks for it. Heck, that's a bargain. It's probably just sitting there in shame and towing fees are well over $100. Really, I'm doing you a favor.

My current lineup:
2006 Toyota Tacoma technical: Captured at Tripoli
1988 Bradley IFV: Purchased New at Taxpayer's Expense
2003 Super Tucano: Lease With Option to Buy as Part of Clandestine Program for East Asia Operations

LOL :)