Read 600 times

*41* PowerPoint Games To Use with Any Lesson
« on: January 11, 2021, 07:12:35 pm »
https://www.taysteachingtoolkit.com/

Hey guys!
I've made and redesigned a bunch of PowerPoint game templates for my lessons over the years and I finally decided to launch my own website featuring them all to share with my fellow EFL teachers  :azn:

Some features of my website include:
  • Separate pages for all my games with video previews, screenshots, download links, and detailed descriptions of how to play
  • Games organized by skill focus (listening, speaking, reading, writing, and review) with labels underneath displaying which skills the game utilizes
  • Games having templates for more than one skill focus in the downloadable file (such as if a reading game is also playable as a speaking game)
  • A rating/comment section on each game page, so it's easier to ask questions and leave comments for specific games
  • A blog with tips and tutorials about designing PowerPoint games

This website is meant to be a resource for teachers to download free, easily-editable, high-quality games for their lessons. These games also require little prep work. For most of my games, all you have to do is edit them with the vocabulary or key expressions from your own classes and the games are ready to play! Also, I will continue to add more games to the website as I make them. I hope this can be a great resource you guys  :azn: Enjoy!

My games so far:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 10:21:40 am by taylerwithane »

Re: *41* PowerPoint Games To Use with Any Lesson
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 12:00:34 pm »
Amazing.  Thank you so much for all your work.  Definitely have used your templates before and they are so well made.

• albie2011
  • Adventurer

• June 08, 2011, 11:50:05 am
    • Hanam-si
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 01:59:53 pm »
Wow! This is wonderful! Thank you so much! May you get lots of traffic and lots of  good interactions and feedback!
"For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbors, and laugh at them in our turn? Mr Bennet, 'Pride and Prejudice'

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 05:41:44 pm »
Wow! This is wonderful! Thank you so much! May you get lots of traffic and lots of  good interactions and feedback!

Amazing.  Thank you so much for all your work.  Definitely have used your templates before and they are so well made.

Thank you guys so much and you are so welcome!! ^^

• OnNut81
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 01, 2011, 03:01:41 pm
    • Anyang
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2021, 02:30:15 pm »
Looking forward to checking these out and adding in some new activities. Thanks for making this site. 

• ak1700
  • Adventurer

• February 27, 2017, 07:47:20 am
    • Ulsan, South Korea
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 09:39:06 am »
Thank you so much for your hard work. It's very much appreciated!