Read 12009 times

• tylerthegloob
  • The Legend

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
Re: Trump permanently banned from twitter
« Reply #140 on: March 23, 2021, 01:22:46 pm »
ah yes who could forget! the church they cleared with tear gas to set up for trump's photo op. that one is a classic
more gg more skill

« Reply #141 on: March 23, 2021, 01:33:30 pm »
I'm of mixed feelings on it. On the one hand, Trump's photo op was awful and a utterly shameless.

On the other hand, the man should be able to walk to the Church without being set upon by a mob.

And also, yeah, you can't go "100% completely innocent protesters" to one group and then "COUP!!! INSURRECTION!!!" to the other. That's just blatant partisanship. To be fair, the right does it just as much. "ANTIFA is a bunch of terrorists trying to overthrow the government! and then calling people storming state houses in violation of protest permits "patriots". How about, I don't know moving in both ways. The protesters need to be civil and not lose their shit at the site of Trump, but they also shouldn't be gassed for a shameless photo op, even if Trump has the right to go to the church. And no, the people who stormed the Capitol were not part of any serious coup effort or an organized insurrection. It was a political protest that turned into a riot.

It's just everyone tries to go all out and declare the other side to be completely evil. Fing A, calm the F down (not you, the country I mean).
Join the DeMart Fan Club!
Shout out to WhenInRome... the first member. Thank you my son!

• OnNut81
  • The Legend

• April 01, 2011, 03:01:41 pm
    • Anyang
« Reply #142 on: March 23, 2021, 01:41:10 pm »
I love how leftists and their media buddies were freiking out over a tiny minority of people who supported Trump went into the Capitol, but said nothing last summer when the far left tried to break into the White House and Trump was put in the bunker.  They burned a church and some other buildings nearby.  Yet, nothing was said and I don't remember Pelosi or Schumer being impeached.  But of course hypocrisy and double standards always come easy to them.  Remove Trump because he said some mean things to some women, but when their own Bill Clinton rapes women, nothing is said.  I don't recall any of them saying anything when He was actually the President.  When Meryl Streep and others in Hollywood knew about Harvey Weinstien's rapes they said nothing and called him a "god" but yet Trump had some locker room talk and of course they were all over that.  Of course Hillary Clinton was a friend of Weinstien's too.  The elites protect their own and the left is only against sexism or racism when it's from the opposing team. 

Holy sh*t!  I agree completely with Hangook77 on something.  What about that lady who said all women should be believed when they accuse a man of something sexually inappropriate, but when speaking of Biden's accuser said that particular woman couldn't be believed?  I don't think the hypocrisy even registered with her. 

• tylerthegloob
  • The Legend

• Busan
    more
« Reply #143 on: March 23, 2021, 01:43:14 pm »
yeah they should just like nonviolently protest (jk that's also ultra unacceptable because they might like slightly inconvenience traffic or both me while i'm watching muh football)

but seriously i dont have anything against civil disobedience ore nonviolent protests by anyone (no matter how repulsive the people are. remember when the westboro baptist church was like the worst it could get? ha!). but all it takes is kneeling at football to get a large portion of the right's base frothing at the mouth
more gg more skill

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
« Reply #144 on: March 23, 2021, 01:43:19 pm »
Holy sh*t!  I agree completely with Hangook77 on something.  What about that lady who said all women should be believed when they accuse a man of something sexually inappropriate, but when speaking of Biden's accuser said that particular woman couldn't be believed?  I don't think the hypocrisy even registered with her. 

Biden's too clueless outside his sniffing, kissing, and fondling of your women.  But you know, the women's groups have to follow the funding and shut up when it's their candidate lest they risk getting the money taps turned off. 

• fka
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 05, 2019, 06:37:44 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #145 on: March 23, 2021, 01:58:43 pm »
Not that there's really any point in arguing this, but...

I love how leftists and their media buddies were freiking out over a tiny minority of people who supported Trump went into the Capitol, but said nothing last summer when the far left tried to break into the White House and Trump was put in the bunker.  They burned a church and some other buildings nearby.  Yet, nothing was said and I don't remember Pelosi or Schumer being impeached.

Are you aware that Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer didn't stand on a podium, whipping up a crowd with phony election fraud grievances, and then encourage everyone to go march on a church that subsequently got burned. If they had, you could probably make a like-for-like comparison. Since they didn't, you sound like a crackpot.

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• September 27, 2011, 11:51:01 am
    • Chungnam
« Reply #146 on: March 23, 2021, 02:35:16 pm »
You crossed half of it out, bolded the other half, left a comment, but left the typo in?
Triggered!

I didn't want to be accused of revisionism!

Plus I crossed about 90% of it out ;P

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• Near Busan
« Reply #147 on: March 23, 2021, 02:50:15 pm »

Are you aware that Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer didn't stand on a podium, whipping up a crowd with phony election fraud grievances, and then encourage everyone to go march on a church that subsequently got burned. If they had, you could probably make a like-for-like comparison. Since they didn't, you sound like a crackpot.

I do realize that they and other players like crazy Maxine were using divisive rhetoric for years demonizing Trump and his supporters including calls to harass them wherever they call and to 'impeach 45' from day one.  So, who is responsible for what?  Each individual is responsible for their own actions period. 

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• Near Busan
« Reply #148 on: March 23, 2021, 02:55:03 pm »
I know this'll trigger a bunch of you.  But here goes.

www.bitchute.com/video/FwX3oxjHqhE2/

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #149 on: March 23, 2021, 02:59:24 pm »

I know this'll trigger a bunch of you.  But here goes.
www.bitchute.com/video/FwX3oxjHqhE2/
How dare you post a link without providing any kind of context! And you didn't even comment on what *your* opinion of the video is, or what it is that you'd have us discuss! What kind of savage are you??????  >:(  I can't even!!!!1!!  >:( >:( >:(

• tylerthegloob
  • The Legend

• Busan
    more
« Reply #150 on: March 23, 2021, 03:11:42 pm »
wtf is bitchute

[edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitChute holy shit hangook you really are way off the ****** deep end dude]
more gg more skill

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• Chungnam
« Reply #151 on: March 23, 2021, 03:44:51 pm »
wtf is bitchute

[edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitChute holy shit hangook you really are way off the ****** deep end dude]

BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful content.

*DeMartino has entered the chat*

« Reply #152 on: March 23, 2021, 04:45:24 pm »
BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful content.

*DeMartino has entered the chat*
I would only say that tyler, you are free to check out BitChute and make your own call as to whether that description is accurate. Maybe you will think so, maybe you won't. Up to you. I'd only ask that before you decide someone is promoting hate or not, listen to what they have to say. Don't rely on a single quote, taken out of context (or even not a direct quote) written by a journalist making a smear piece. I think that is fair.

I have only two people I sub to on BitChute, but both are also established YouTubers. Neither supports hate.

« Reply #153 on: March 23, 2021, 04:52:23 pm »

No, but they did do the stupid Kente Cloth stunt.

Well "Hands up, don't shoot" is based on something that has been demonstrably proven to be false be the Obama's own DoJ under Eric Holder, yet is still presented as an example of an unjust killing. The people didn't even wait for the full autopsy with George Floyd before declaring it a murder (and same with the cop that died after the Capitol Riot).

Sorry, but people have to at least wait for an ME's report before declaring something wrong. And if you whip people up and declare something "unjust" without waiting for facts, then well, you're playing smart politics. And I wouldn't necessarily blame you or say it's totally wrong. I mean, Trump supporters don't really have a leg to stand on when it comes to complaining about that tactic. But spare the "our side is good, your side is bad" nonsense.

If you can't see that kind of stuff and realize how across the board it is, you're basically a sports fan playing at a politics. And not a sophisticated sports fan, one of those dumb ones that paints themselves team colors and insists every call should go their way and they never commit penalties. And when it's blatant, they praise the guy for "sending the other team a message."

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #154 on: March 24, 2021, 02:37:28 am »
Nothing wrong with sending the other team a message. Just ask Kevin McHale.

• tylerthegloob
  • The Legend

• Busan
    more
« Reply #155 on: March 24, 2021, 07:38:19 am »
I would only say that tyler, you are free to check out BitChute and make your own call

why would i support a platform that supports hate though? i'm sure there are normal people who post there for... reasons(?), but i'm not going to give traffic to a site that has holocaust denial/holocaust glorification or anything like that. i mean... the website's raison d'etre is promoting stuff that got flagged as hate speech on other sites. whether or not you think any specific video (or creator) qualifies as promoting hate speech doesn't make the site's overall mission any less despicable.
more gg more skill

• CO4
  • Adventurer

• April 22, 2020, 07:49:38 pm
    • All seeing eye
« Reply #156 on: March 24, 2021, 07:55:35 am »
Lol so you didn't even know what Bitchute is but now you're an expert after a quick glance at Wikipedia and Waygook's resident Louis Farrakhan telling you what your opinion should be.

• tylerthegloob
  • The Legend

• Busan
    more
« Reply #157 on: March 24, 2021, 08:55:32 am »
i dont know what in my post leads you to believe i think i'm an expert. but i've read enough after a quick google search to decide i don't want to use the site
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 10:41:53 am by tylerthegloob »
more gg more skill

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• Chungnam
« Reply #158 on: March 24, 2021, 09:31:32 am »
Lol so you didn't even know what Bitchute is but now you're an expert after a quick glance at Wikipedia and Waygook's resident Louis Farrakhan telling you what your opinion should be.

Did someone trigger the....*snowflake*?  :P

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #159 on: March 24, 2021, 10:31:51 am »
The people didn't even wait for the full autopsy with George Floyd before declaring it a murder.

Sorry, but people have to at least wait for an ME's report before declaring something wrong. And if you whip people up and declare something "unjust" without waiting for facts, then well, you're playing smart politics. And I wouldn't necessarily blame you or say it's totally wrong. I mean, Trump supporters don't really have a leg to stand on when it comes to complaining about that tactic. But spare the "our side is good, your side is bad" nonsense.
I agree with your point, but I think you could've chosen a *much* better example. Like any other example at all.

The guy died with a police officer using an illegal hold on him. Even if he had died from a heart attack or something, clearly the officer sitting on his throat would have had something to do with it.
One doesn't need an autopsy to be 99.9% sure that that was what killed the man, one way or another.
Of course, getting the autopsy removed any vestiges of doubt, which is why autopsies should be done whenever possible. But either way, I don't think people were wrong to call it murder before the autopsy reports came back.

I mean, what was the alternative? That Mr. Floyd died of cancer during the 7 minutes and 45 seconds he was being restrained? Not entirely impossible, but nonetheless unlikely to the point of being absurd.