Read 24052 times

• Mr C
  • The Legend

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
Re: Scotty, I need more power!
« Reply #320 on: June 18, 2021, 02:02:53 pm »
Hey dudes, a little update from your old pal Hobak. Been back in America since the height of the winter covid outbreak here. I got the Pfizer vaccine within a week of arriving (second one in February), and the fam all vaxxed up since late March/Early April. I started working for the City administering vaccines myself in March. Finished my nursing degree in May and just passed my boards last week. I’m home tonight after working the Bucks arena where every vaccine recipient was entered into a drawing for free tickets to the night’s game (Hard to convince people to get the shot without incentives these days! The Bucks handily took game 6 btw). Hoping to parlay my education and experience into a permanent public health nursing position.

Anyway, we will give the shot to anyone and everyone (older than 12, or younger if the parents are willing to lie about their age). I got a text today from one of our organizers asking if I would be available after our “kickball” shift to work another location that was described as “16 foreign people on a boat that need vaccine”. Choose Wisconsin for that next vacation! Walk-ins welcome. One-and-done Johnson & Johnsons available!

Nice!

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• March 02, 2027, 11:00:00 pm
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #321 on: June 21, 2021, 07:49:16 am »
Awesome! Thanks for the update!
It's good to know that there really is life after ESL.
Keep us updated!  :smiley:

« Reply #322 on: June 21, 2021, 12:59:16 pm »
Just a reminder that the person who started this thread was completely wrong about the U.S. and the vaccine.

Thank you former President Trump and current President Biden for doing a great job.

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #323 on: June 21, 2021, 06:55:45 pm »
Just a reminder that the person who started this thread was completely wrong about the U.S. and the vaccine.

Thank you former President Trump and current President Biden for doing a great job.
LOL.

If it were up to trump and his people, there would be far fewer vaccinated Americans and who knows how many more dead  from COVID-19.

• 745sticky
  • The Legend

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #324 on: June 22, 2021, 09:17:56 am »

this must be the fabled "bipartisanship" i hear so much about