Read 5215 times

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
Warning about Covid Vaccine.
« on: December 09, 2020, 08:23:29 am »
Warning about Covid Vaccine. 

*I am putting this on Korea page because those vaccines will soon be here and these may be effects to be cautious about if you decide to get it.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/08/pfizer-moderna-covid-vaccine-side-effects-trials.html

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• September 27, 2011, 11:51:01 am
    • Chungnam
Re: Warning about Covid Vaccine.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2020, 08:26:50 am »
Did you read the actual article?

• tylerthegloob
  • The Legend

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 08:28:08 am »
your options are probably going to be take the vaccine or get fired (at least if you work in a public school)
more gg more skill

• SPQR
  • Expert Waygook

• March 08, 2018, 07:04:54 pm
    • Canada
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2020, 08:28:32 am »
Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Gimme the shot.

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2020, 08:32:19 am »
The guy had a fever overnight.......... .......... And it disappeared the next day.
The first thing to say is that this is definitely not pyramid selling, OK?

• D.L.Orean
  • Super Waygook

• February 25, 2020, 09:34:41 am
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2020, 08:35:58 am »
The guy had a fever overnight.......... .......... And it disappeared the next day.

And autism by the end of the week

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• Near Busan
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2020, 08:36:11 am »
Did you read the actual article?

Yes, I did.  Unpleasant side effects.  I never had those for any other vaccine I took.  One guy even broke a tooth.

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• Near Busan
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2020, 08:38:18 am »
your options are probably going to be take the vaccine or get fired (at least if you work in a public school)

Fine as long as it is safe.  I will get fired and refuse to take any Chinese made one.  I would only take The two in the article if it came down to it.  But I would want to wait to see what other side effects there may or may not be.  (As we will not know anything for a while.)

• 745sticky
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2020, 08:41:40 am »
Yes, I did.  Unpleasant side effects.  I never had those for any other vaccine I took.  One guy even broke a tooth.

yeah c02, didn't you see(02) that one guy who cracked his tooth?

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2020, 08:45:11 am »
How the heck do you even pass off a broken tooth as a vaccine side-effect lol!!!
What did he try to do, eat the syringe????  :shocked:

• 745sticky
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2020, 08:48:46 am »
How the heck do you even pass off a broken tooth as a vaccine side-effect lol!!!
What did he try to do, eat the syringe????  :shocked:

apparently it was because of his teeth chattering? couldve just stuck a towel in his mouth or something but oh well i guess

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2020, 08:48:49 am »
"I was shaking so hard, I cracked my tooth!"

Yeah, damn vaccine. My dad cracked his tooth on some free popcorn at Jumbo Video (self serve, it is/was a movie rental place in Ontario)

He tried to sue but they told him he put the popcorn in his bag himself so he should have been more careful.

Sometimes you can't blame others for what happens. It doesn't mean you beat yourself up, either. You accept it and move on.

apparently it was because of his teeth chattering? couldve just stuck a towel in his mouth or something but oh well i guess

The first thing to say is that this is definitely not pyramid selling, OK?

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2020, 09:33:24 am »
That.... actually makes sense.
I recently had my Hep vaccinations (my son was getting his vaccines, and I brought up the fact that I'm not sure which Hep I was immunized for, so they ran a test and apparently I don't have antibodies for any of them so...) and came down with a mild fever. Usually nothing to worry about, but of course they're taking everybody's temperature at school, and they totally freaked out when it came out that I was running a fever. I didn't want to take sick days (they'd probably make me stay home for the full 2 weeks, and that'd look bad on my renewal applications) so I had a heck of a time convincing them that it was just Hepititis, not Corona lol. Interestingly, I was vaccinated in the left arm for A, and the right for B, and noticed that my reaction to A was a lot stronger than for B.

Luckily, neither reaction nor fever was strong enough to warrant a .

• VanIslander
  • Moderator LVL 1

• June 02, 2011, 10:12:19 am
    • Seogwipo, Jeju Island
    more
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2020, 10:44:25 am »
I lost a family member shortly after a vaccination shot. I am skeptical.

Maybe after 3 years of hard data.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 10:47:52 am by VanIslander »

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• September 27, 2011, 11:51:01 am
    • Chungnam
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2020, 11:09:16 am »
I'm willing to risk a chipped tooth if it means I get to freely travel again.

• plan b
  • Super Waygook

• March 22, 2013, 11:53:06 am
    • Korea
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2020, 11:57:08 am »
The reality is that a very small percentage of people will die from the adverse effects of the vaccine. Many others will flood the emergency rooms of hospitals because they think they are on their death bed. The media will go with the story and many people will be put off from taking the vaccine. At that point, Pzifer and Moderna's stock prices will go down.

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2020, 12:04:54 pm »
The tooth might have already been cracked — or at least compromised — due to coronavirus-related reasons.

“A Dentist Sees More Cracked Teeth. What’s Going On?” https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/08/well/live/dentists-tooth-teeth-cracks-fractures-coronavirus-stress-grinding.html?referringSource=articleShare

One obvious answer is stress. From Covid-induced nightmares to “doomsurfing” to “coronaphobia,” it’s no secret that pandemic-related anxiety is affecting our collective mental health. That stress, in turn, leads to clenching and grinding, which can damage the teeth.

But more specifically, the surge I’m seeing in tooth trauma may be a result of two additional factors.

First, an unprecedented number of Americans are suddenly working from home, often wherever they can cobble together a makeshift workstation: on the sofa, perched on a barstool, tucked into a corner of the kitchen counter. The awkward body positions that ensue can cause us to hunch our shoulders forward, curving the spine into something resembling a C-shape.

If you’re wondering why a dentist cares about ergonomics, the simple truth is that poor posture during the day can translate into a grinding problem at night.

Second, most of us aren’t getting the restorative sleep we need. Since the onset of the pandemic, I’ve listened to patient after patient describe sudden restlessness and insomnia. These are hallmarks of an overactive or dominant sympathetic nervous system, which drives the body’s “fight or flight” response. Think of a gladiator preparing for battle: balling his fists, clenching his jaw. Because of the stress of coronavirus, the body stays in a battle-ready state of arousal, instead of resting and recharging. All that tension goes straight to the teeth.

• Lazio
  • Super Waygook

• January 27, 2018, 03:56:10 pm
    • Gyeongi-do
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2020, 12:08:42 pm »
Ever read the side effects listed with any random basic medicine? I'm talking about over the counter stuff like pain killers, fever reducers and allergy medication.
There are usually dozens of possible side effects listed from mild: "insomnia" "fatique" "dizziness" etc. to more serious sounding things like "diarrhea" "fever" "headache" ... and towards the end you can often see some real scary shit like: "paralysis" "internal bleeding" and even "death".

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2020, 12:19:50 pm »
I lost a family member shortly after a vaccination shot. I am skeptical.

Maybe after 3 years of hard data.

“How South Korea’s Flu Vaccine Scare Offers Lessons for Other Nations”
 https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/24/world/asia/korea-flu-vaccine-coronavirus-scare.html?referringSource=articleShare

Flu vaccines had been tested and safely used for decades in South Korea. If the credibility of the program could be so easily undermined by unsubstantiated claims, he wondered what would happen once millions of people started taking coronavirus vaccines.

“I think this extreme situation was created because we are living through this unusual time of Covid-19 and people are overly sensitive about vaccines,” Dr. Jung wrote on Oct. 22, in the first of a series of Facebook posts criticizing the news reports.

He warned that reporting on “post-vaccination deaths” when there was no scientific evidence establishing a connection was like counting how many people had died after eating breakfast.

“If people don’t understand this, it could lead to the proliferation of anti-vaxxers here, like the ones in the West,” he said.

While the government stood by the safety of the vaccines, it also launched an investigation into the deaths, hoping to use science to counter misinformation. If, for instance, all the cases were linked to a particular vaccine or clinic, or if all the deaths were similar, it would raise red flags. Multiple deaths from anaphylaxis, a severe allergic reaction, would also implicate the vaccine.

But the government’s forensic investigations, which would eventually rule out such connections, didn’t move as quickly as the panic spread.

“Elderly people die every day, of a stroke, of heart attack, but the media reported these deaths as if none of them died on a normal day,” said Dr. Ki Mo-ran, an epidemiologist at the National Cancer Center who sat on the government’s vaccination supervisory group. “As the people waited for the results, anxiety grew, trust fell and the vaccination program suffered.”

To help quell some of the public’s concerns, Dr. Jung published an opinion piece in the Journal of Korean Medical Science pointing out that it’s not unusual for some people to die coincidentally from unrelated causes, after receiving a vaccine. He cited a study published in 2013 that showed 23 out of every 100,000 Americans aged between 75 and 84 had died from a variety of causes within a week of taking their vaccines.

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2020, 05:58:33 pm »
Now that we've seen numbers skyrocket across Canada and Europe, will all those dipshit Euros, Cancucks, and Lefties who thought this had something to do with "leadership" or whatever other dumbass explanation they came up with admit they were wrong?

Turns out "leadership" doesn't mean nearly as much as people thought it did. People are going to people and people's lives and behaviors are far too common across the developed world for it to come down much to "leadership" outside of China-level measures or just flat-out ineptitude and doing diddly-poo.