Read 12871 times

Re: Worst thing I've seen on Seoul Craigslist so far
« Reply #100 on: September 17, 2021, 02:06:46 pm »
The person I'm referencing? A couple of friends volunteered to help her move apartments. She had to rent a truck to get her stuff from point A to point B. When my friends had arrived, she tried to get them to reimburse her for part of that truck rental cost. Why? Because they were going to use the truck, too. To help her move. 

They did call her out on it, and she tried to argue that as friends they should be willing to help her out with the costs (basically implied that they were being cheap), but, to their credit, they refused to pay. They still ended up helping her out, though. :lipsrsealed: No idea why anyone puts up with her.

If the friends who offered to help are guys then they're they've immortalised themselves as simp gods.

« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2021, 03:26:30 pm »
I've got soooo many stories about this person, even though I only dealt with her for a few months.

Took years of my life from me, I've never met anyone so frustrating and selfish.

@Aristocrat: I'd agree, but these friends are women who hadn't quite had enough of her bullshit at the time, lol. I actually think this moment was a wakeup call to these particular two because the worst that they'd personally experienced with her up until then was being forced to visit an atm to withdraw bills that they could break at a convenience store just so that this person could get the 300 won she was owed right that second.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 04:16:22 pm by Chinguetti »

• Lazio
  • Expert Waygook

• January 27, 2018, 03:56:10 pm
    • Gyeongi-do
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2021, 11:23:48 am »
Out of curiosity. Does anyone other than SPQR use craigslist?

I scored quite a few great deals 8-10 years ago when trading second-hand items was not really popular among locals. There was no carrot and the likes. I never really used facebook groups for trading.
I rarely used craigslist ever since I moved out of Seoul. The last time I bought something was earlier this year. Paid 80k for something and sold it for 400k a bit later.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 11:55:20 am by Lazio »

• SPQR
  • Expert Waygook

• March 08, 2018, 07:04:54 pm
    • Sierra Leone
« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2021, 02:57:19 pm »