Read 1032 times

• lorie
  • Explorer

• May 27, 2020, 10:52:00 pm
    • Japan
    more
Free Christmas Jumble Game - Just in time for the season!
« on: November 25, 2020, 02:50:34 pm »
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share this game I made for my class. It's pretty self explanatory. I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers!

Get it here Christmas Jumble -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v6rvnxC6dNw7elzueX0GQ3Z0rgrT5i0R/view?usp=sharing

Re: Free Christmas Jumble Game - Just in time for the season!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 03:34:22 pm »
There is a problem I have with this PPT.

When I went onto the presentation function, I want to move from the 3rd page where
the reindeer is in the picture, and you got the grammar point that says "There are x x's,"
I cannot move on from there. I click on the mouse and I hit the spacebar and the page
does not change from there to the next page. Why?

• lorie
  • Explorer

• May 27, 2020, 10:52:00 pm
    • Japan
    more
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 03:59:56 pm »
Have you tried downloading it from google drive and play it on your computer? I tried it on google slide - presentation but I notice that there were missing animation/function + sounds. It might run better downloaded. Also I notice the text are cut off on some vocabulary. You can edit it to your liking. I hope this works. If not let me know and perhaps I can save it as .PPSX  ;D

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2020, 12:39:58 pm »
I downloaded it and it played fine on my computer. 
My powerpoint was upgraded this year so maybe that makes a difference?
The only problem was that it the images moved too fast for me - I didn't get the answer correct at all!

• Chriama
  • Explorer

• September 30, 2020, 08:36:23 am
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2020, 06:59:52 am »
I'm running into the same issue where I can't click past page 3 after it shows the candy canes and says "there are (x)(x)s." I'm using Powerpoint 2010.