Read 49242 times

Re: Potential for Violence
« Reply #360 on: January 11, 2021, 06:00:43 pm »
People like me have been disgusted by your side for years. We have warned that continuing to coddle violent fascism would lead to something like this. We were told that we were overreacting and that everything would be fine. Now a mob of people from your side have sacked the Capitol with the intent of murdering congressmen and YOUR Vice President. And your side is still lying about how we're overreacting.

You might want to listen to what people like Lindsay Graham are saying about this. They know they were being targeted.

The mob killed a cop and attacked several police officers. What would you have to say if they had killed Pence or some Congressmen? "It's no big deal?" "Just some losers?"
"Yawn?"
Yes, the Capitol was completely sacked to the point of...it being opened for business less than 24 hours later.
A mob of people also ran into the capitol with the intent of taking selfies and generally running around. They outnumbered the lunatics. 10s of thousands more remained outside and did nothing.

Calm the F down you panicky little whiner.

FFS, do you get this overdramatic about everything in your life?

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #361 on: January 11, 2021, 11:28:07 pm »
The issue have is that you lot seem to be all taking this incident and dialing it up to 11.

If you really believed this was a violent attack and serious attempt to topple the government, you'd be acting like people in that situation really do- You'd be calling your family, completely terrified, and making plans to potentially flee the capitol.

You aren't doing of that. Stop trying to make this more than what it is, simply to score political points.
We're not in D.C., and we've already curtailed our movements due to the pandemic. But even where I live people are concerned about potential violence and that was before the storming of the capitol.

You don't know what you're talking about.

« Reply #362 on: January 12, 2021, 04:57:24 am »
Yes, the Capitol was completely sacked to the point of...it being opened for business less than 24 hours later.
A mob of people also ran into the capitol with the intent of taking selfies and generally running around. They outnumbered the lunatics. 10s of thousands more remained outside and did nothing.

So you're just outright ignoring the fact that the mob was running around chanting "hang Pence," and were clearly out to assassinate members of Congress and Pence, and beat a police officer to death with a fire extinguisher.

Or the fact that these are your people. Or the fact that you have spent the last 2 months repeating their completely false claims of a stolen election. Or that you have spent 4 years handwaving away violent and murderous far-right terrorism from your side.

If they had killed members of Congress what would you be saying? Probably trying to change the subject to the French Revolution or the critical reception of Jaws 2.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 04:59:09 am by MayorHaggar »

• L I
  • Waygook Lord

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
« Reply #363 on: January 12, 2021, 05:09:42 am »
In this episode of the podcast, Sam Harris discusses two dangerous misconceptions about the siege of the Capitol.

https://samharris.org/podcasts/230-insurrection-lies/

« Reply #364 on: January 12, 2021, 05:36:30 am »

Wow new low point even for you demart. This was a serious act of domestic terrorism fueled by your demigod trump.  I realize you are trying to downplay it for your own self but you’re totally misguided and sound like a complete kook. Are you still spouting blue lives matter after a police officer was killed too??
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 07:48:27 am by thunderlips »

• Adel
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #365 on: January 12, 2021, 06:30:59 am »

Hey Martini, do you think the FBI are acting like a bunch of 'panicky little whiners' who think the 'sky is falling'  and should be 'focusing on the super bowl'  instead ?  :laugh:

FBI warns of plans for armed protests in all 50 states next week

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/fbi-warns-of-plans-for-armed-protests-in-all-50-states-next-week-01610395891

National Guard Bolsters Washington, D.C., Troop Levels to at Least 10,000

https://www.wsj.com/articles/national-guard-to-send-more-than-10-000-troops-to-washington-d-c-11610393244

Or are you planning on heading down the deep state conspiracy road for a wee bit more along with your 'patriotic'  brother in arms hangook77?
 :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 06:53:16 am by Adel »

• Mr C
  • The Legend

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #366 on: January 12, 2021, 07:50:55 am »

You know, D, it's awful to be wrong.  We know it is.  I've been wrong a few times myself.

But you know the correct thing to do when you find out you're wrong, and you've been wrong all along about a certain treasonous Cheeto?

Not this.

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• September 27, 2011, 11:51:01 am
    • Chungnam
« Reply #367 on: January 12, 2021, 10:16:10 am »
You're supposed to go after the BROWN PEOPLE...not me! I'm a "real American!"  :police: :afro: :laugh: :P

Waygo0k tip: All you have to do is COMPLY!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CegNO9waSSc
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 10:18:59 am by waygo0k »

• stoat
  • The Legend

• March 05, 2019, 06:36:13 pm
    • seoul
« Reply #368 on: January 12, 2021, 10:23:35 am »
Don't these videos actually go against your narrative that the US police are racially biased? You need to post a few videos of them giving Dylan Roof a hamburger and the like.

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• Chungnam
« Reply #369 on: January 12, 2021, 10:27:43 am »
Don't these videos actually go against your narrative that the US police are racially biased? You need to post a few videos of them giving Dylan Roof a hamburger and the like.

As always, you completely nd utterly miss the point!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guess who's not on the no fly list  8)

• stoat
  • The Legend

• seoul
« Reply #370 on: January 12, 2021, 10:31:08 am »
Well I wasn't sure, that's why i asked the question, but if you don't want to tell us slower people what your point is, fair enough

• Adel
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #371 on: January 12, 2021, 10:33:48 am »
You're supposed to go after the BROWN PEOPLE...not me! I'm a "real American!"  :police: :afro: :laugh: :P

Waygo0k tip: All you have to do is COMPLY!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CegNO9waSSc

Quote from: stoat on January 09, 2021, 08:24:23 am
I see, so white privilege and entitlement directly lead to crime in the US. Is that just for domestic terrorism or crime in general?

Ok so you're acknowledging these are 'acts of domestic terrorism'. How else would you explain the lack of concern or fear of any repercussions in these cases rather making any whopping generalisations?  Why wouldn't they feel concerned about filming themselves live breaking into offices in the Capitol building, vandalising, assaulting police officers and steeling property?  It's beyond stupidity even for Trump supporters.  :laugh:

The first quote I heard was that terrorist pinned to the ground screaming
You treat me like a f**king black person
It would appear to acknowledge an expectation that because he's white he's should be treated differently.
If you're reading Stoat, this is what I was alluding to previously when I suggested white privilege/entitlement  may have contributed these terrorists having the gall to live stream themselves while committing these acts. I'm sure how there could be more damming evidence than this.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 10:39:12 am by Adel »

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• Chungnam
« Reply #372 on: January 12, 2021, 10:39:26 am »
The first quote I heard was that terrorist pinned to the round screamingIt would appear to acknowledge an expectation that because he's white he's should be treated differently.
If you're reading Stoat this is what I was alluding to previously when I suggested white privilege/entitlement  may have contributed these terrorists having the gall to live stream themselves while committing these acts. I'm sure how there could be more damming evidence than this.

Oh he knows exactly what's going on.

He's just trying to play dumb as a way of steering the conversation away from the reality he doesn't want to admit exists.

• stoat
  • The Legend

• seoul
« Reply #373 on: January 12, 2021, 11:05:15 am »
You treat me like a f**king black person
It would appear to acknowledge an expectation that because he's white he's should be treated differently.
If you're reading Stoat, this is what I was alluding to previously when I suggested white privilege/entitlement  may have contributed these terrorists having the gall to live stream themselves while committing these acts. I'm sure how there could be more damming evidence than this.

Either he's swallowed all the BLM propaganda and actually believes the US police never lay a hand on white people, or he's making a smart-assed comment about the police being systemically racist. I'd go with the second one.

It reminds me of that clip a few years ago when a cop told a white woman to relax because the police only kill black people and TYT reported it as if he actually meant what he said.

• Adel
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #374 on: January 12, 2021, 11:12:18 am »
Either he's swallowed all the BLM propaganda and actually believes the US police never lay a hand on white people, or he's making a smart-assed comment about the police being systemically racist. I'd go with the second one.

It reminds me of that clip a few years ago when a cop told a white woman to relax because the police only kill black people and TYT reported it as if he actually meant what he said.

And streaming their terrorism live from the Capitol building was also 'making a smart-assed comment about the police being systemically racist'?

I'm sure it will bode well for him in court as he's also charged with resisting arrest. Yes, quite a smart arse.

Racial terrorist apologist much ?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 11:25:37 am by Adel »

« Reply #375 on: January 12, 2021, 11:55:48 am »
You know, D, it's awful to be wrong.  We know it is.  I've been wrong a few times myself.

But you know the correct thing to do when you find out you're wrong, and you've been wrong all along about a certain treasonous Cheeto?

Not this.
Notice how you never cited specifically what was wrong? That's because nothing was wrong, so instead you just went with that angle.

« Reply #376 on: January 12, 2021, 12:08:58 pm »

Wow new low point even for you demart. This was a serious act of domestic terrorism fueled by your demigod trump.  I realize you are trying to downplay it for your own self but you’re totally misguided and sound like a complete kook. Are you still spouting blue lives matter after a police officer was killed too??
If it was such a terrible act, the response would be genuine concern for safety, not "How can we blame Trump and the right for this in every way possible?", which is what your response is.

• 745sticky
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #377 on: January 12, 2021, 12:10:55 pm »
At least we got some funny pics out of this debacle. The dude with his feet up on Pelosi's desk, guy who stole the podium, furry dude in the chamber, etc.

« Reply #378 on: January 12, 2021, 12:11:36 pm »
Judging by the posts on this thread, you guys are actually more concerned with me than Trump and all of this. If this was a real threat, your reaction would not be "Let me get on waygook.org so I can yell at DeMart"

« Reply #379 on: January 12, 2021, 12:40:23 pm »
If it was such a terrible act, the response would be genuine concern for safety, not "How can we blame Trump and the right for this in every way possible?", which is what your response is.

Dude you need an intervention. You’re delusional at best.

Ps it was a serious act and the American fascists are planning more “protests”.  I wonder how many people will die in those?