Read 49244 times

• L I
  • Waygook Lord

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
Re: Potential for Violence
« Reply #320 on: January 10, 2021, 08:33:16 am »
I'm actually pretty bummed, because he's one of the biggest influences on my own playing style. A release from one of his side projects was even in my top ten list for 2020, which will now be retroactively embarrassing. Never meet your heroes, I guess.

He’s on a wanted posted now. Police can’t find him; I guess he’s on the run.

« Reply #321 on: January 10, 2021, 11:33:38 am »
My nephew is a running back on his high school football team.  Walter Payton was a running back for the Chicago Bears.

Both of them try to take the hand-off, break through the line and make positive yardage.  I can compare their actions, see?
You'd be a great HS football coach- "Why aren't you running like NFL Hall of Famer Walter Payton!?!?!!?!?!"

It's a shit comparison.  If you are comparing them, you're an idiot.

« Reply #322 on: January 10, 2021, 11:56:48 am »
So you're saying websites should ban Trump and ban vile Chinese propaganda, gotta say I agree with you.

The "So you're saying" tell for complete bullsh*t.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm asking you- Are you fine with this policy? Do you think twitter is right to ban Trump, but NOT ban vile Chinese propaganda?

Because that's what twitter's policy seems to be- Vile Chinese propaganda promoting genocide okay. Trump? BAN!!!!!!

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #323 on: January 10, 2021, 01:23:31 pm »

That's not what I'm saying. I'm asking you- Are you fine with this policy? Do you think twitter is right to ban Trump, but NOT ban vile Chinese propaganda?

Because that's what twitter's policy seems to be- Vile Chinese propaganda promoting genocide okay. Trump? BAN!!!!!!

Asked and answered. You can put your MAGA hat away now.

• L I
  • Waygook Lord

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
« Reply #324 on: January 10, 2021, 01:51:17 pm »
Do you think twitter is right to ban Trump, but NOT ban vile Chinese propaganda?

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2021/01/twitter-takes-down-chinas-baby-making-machines-tweet-on-uighur-women/

« Reply #325 on: January 10, 2021, 02:59:34 pm »

As I said, I think Twitter should ban Trump and vile Chinese propaganda. And it looks like they have. Of course you think Trump should be allowed to continue to incite insurrection, riots, treason and domestic terrorism.

« Reply #326 on: January 10, 2021, 03:17:39 pm »
By the Super Bowl, this will all be forgotten.

They stormed a building, waved some flags, and then the police moved in and dealt with them. Now they'll go home.

Sit down Chicken Little.

The world isn't going to care about this by the time Champions League quarterfinals roll around.

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #327 on: January 11, 2021, 01:57:05 am »
"There are already social media calls for more attacks surrounding the Inauguration. The president is vowing, 'We will not be SILENCED!" And one of his supporters warned, "Many of us will return on January 19 carrying our weapons."

"Buckle up," Chertoff said. "I'm afraid we're going to see some very scary activity over the next weeks and months."

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #328 on: January 11, 2021, 02:18:44 am »
This is just one of the clowns leading the charge for dishonest don:

"A Trump supporter who became known as the ‘QAnon shaman’ after being pictured during riots at the US Capitol is reportedly a “failed actor” and conspiracy theorist described by his mother’s neighbours as “bizarre."

Jacob Angeli Chansley, 33, was charged with entering a restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, and with violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds after he participated in the mob that laid siege to the Capitol on Wednesday.

He was photographed wearing horns and carrying a spear while rioting in the Senate debating chamber and had painted his face with red, white and blue face paint.

According to the Daily Mail, Chansley has been living with his 56-year-old mother, Martha, since January 2019 after he was evicted from his apartment in Phoenix, Arizona, owing US$1,247 in rent arrears.

The newspaper reported that Chansley is unemployed, having failed to launch an acting career, and has been seen wandering through his mother’s neighbourhood in Glendale dressed in the same costume he wore to the Capitol riots.

He also has a car bumper sticker with the word ‘WQKE’ and the hashtags ‘#AllAboutTheChildren’ and ‘#TheGreatAwakening’, which are references to the QAnon conspiracy theory movement that believes in the existence of a vast underground pedophile ring."

« Reply #329 on: January 11, 2021, 06:24:26 am »
It's coming out more and more that this was an organized attack on the Capitol, and many of the rioters intended to assassinate Senators and Congressmen. They were going around chanting "hang Pence."

"They could have blown the building up," said Sen. Lindsey Graham. "They could have killed us all. They could have destroyed the government. We dodged a major bullet yesterday."

Keep in mind that Graham is a very conservative Republican who has been one of Trump's biggest supporters.

Meanwhile Waygook seems content with T Rex outright supporting this act of domestic terrorism, Martino lying and pretending that it was harmless and no big deal, and hangook lying and claiming it was Antifa rioting in the Capitol. On the website where we can't discuss religious issues.

Also keep in mind that these three have spent the last 2 months spreading false claims that the election was stolen.

The other "conservatives" here realize this looks bad and makes them look bad and aren't showing their faces or bothering to defend this.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 06:27:48 am by MayorHaggar »

« Reply #330 on: January 11, 2021, 06:34:05 am »
Will waygook continue to shelter the people who endorse this kind of domestic terrorism? Twitter, Apple, Google and Amazon aren't.

• stoat
  • The Legend

• March 05, 2019, 06:36:13 pm
    • seoul
« Reply #331 on: January 11, 2021, 08:55:00 am »

For those of you who still need some guidance in how to recognise tone in writing. Mayorhaggar comes across as both scared and angry in recent posts. Plus butthurt and snowflakey of course  :smiley:

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #332 on: January 11, 2021, 08:55:58 am »
For those of you who still need some guidance in how to recognise tone in writing. Mayorhaggar comes across as both scared and angry in recent posts. Plus butthurt and snowflakey of course  :smiley:

Why is this never-changing comment always getting bumped.

• stoat
  • The Legend

• seoul
« Reply #333 on: January 11, 2021, 08:58:10 am »
Someone keeps deleting it for some reason.

• Adel
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #334 on: January 11, 2021, 09:11:51 am »

Sorry dude, that might be me. I thought it was in poor taste given the subject matter of the dead police officer. I complained to a mod suggesting your freedom of speech be curtailed.

It has happened to me on a number of occasions when I engage with Martini. He seldom seems concerned about my freedom of speech. Given you seemed to be an admirer of his. I didn't think you'd mind!  :laugh:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 09:24:18 am by Adel »

• stoat
  • The Legend

• seoul
« Reply #335 on: January 11, 2021, 09:29:20 am »
The guy's falsely accusing people of supporting domestic terrorism and asking for them to be banned on the basis, but you want me silenced for calling him a snowflake?

• Adel
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #336 on: January 11, 2021, 09:42:04 am »
The guy's falsely accusing people of supporting domestic terrorism and asking for them to be banned on the basis, but you want me silenced for calling him a snowflake?
Did you read lady's twitter post that he reposted? I thought your response was in poor taste but you'll note my use of 'curtailed' rather than 'silenced'. I don't think it would be fair for you to be 'silenced'.  ;D
Words matter dude!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 09:44:14 am by Adel »

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• September 27, 2011, 11:51:01 am
    • Chungnam
« Reply #337 on: January 11, 2021, 09:52:43 am »
House Homeland Security Committee Chair Calls for Capitol Rioters to Be Put on No-Fly List

The chairman of the House Committee on Homeland Security has called for the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and the FBI to ban those involved in Wednesday's insurrection that breached the U.S. Capitol building from flying on airplanes.

Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) issued a statement Thursday urging the agencies to add the "violent perpetrators involved in the domestic terrorist attack on the U.S. Capitol" to the no-fly list.

Hundreds of supporters of President Donald Trump, angered over the president's election loss, stormed the building as Congress was meeting to officially certify President-elect Joe Biden's victory. Multiple people were killed or injured in the chaos, which also included pipe bombs being placed in other areas of Washington, D.C.

https://www.newsweek.com/house-homeland-security-committee-chair-calls-capitol-rioters-put-no-fly-list-1559889

I completely agree with this. Terrorists should NOT be allowed on planes!

• stoat
  • The Legend

• seoul
« Reply #338 on: January 11, 2021, 09:55:31 am »
Did you read lady's twitter post that he reposted? I thought your response was in poor taste but you'll note my use of 'curtailed' rather than 'silenced'. I don't think it would be fair for you to be 'silenced'.  ;D
Words matter dude!

OK how about you go back through this and the other thread, find all the posts where you were rude to people and delete them, in respect for the five people who died in Washington.

• Adel
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #339 on: January 11, 2021, 10:01:30 am »
OK how about you go back through this and the other thread, find all the posts where you were rude to people and delete them, in respect for the five people who died in Washington.
Perhaps we could discuss them one at a time. Would you'd like to create a thread where you could post them one at a time and we could decide whether you're being a snowflake or if your complaints have merit. ;D.
I think it's best that we get back to the topic of this thread though for fear our freedom is put at risk.