Read 49253 times

Re: Potential for Violence
« Reply #160 on: December 07, 2020, 02:35:05 am »
Gaslighting and propaganda is when Trump says

"I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally"

and you and the media, through selective edits, try to say he said neo-Nazis and white nationalists were "fine people."

Why is it so hard for you to admit that what you think happened, didn't happen?

• Adel
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #161 on: December 07, 2020, 03:07:36 am »
Mind you, I take it you won't be providing any evidence of your previous bs claims.
'newsflash- Most White Supremacists and Nazis think Trump is full of it'

Gaslighting and propaganda is when Trump says

"I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally"

and you and the media, through selective edits, try to say he said neo-Nazis and white nationalists were "fine people."

I guess that's a no to evidence of your previous bogus claims then!

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
« Reply #162 on: December 07, 2020, 09:18:34 am »
The real problem with potential for violence will come and has come from Antifa.  They show up at some stop the steal rallies and try to bully people demanding a fair vote. 

When the voter fraud potentially gets exposed (maybe it will be successfully covered up?), that's when Antifa and other violent Marxist groups like BLM and others will lose their shit.

Unless this woman who was there is lying?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZnOUYciDnc

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• Near Busan
« Reply #163 on: December 07, 2020, 09:20:21 am »

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• I am a geek!!

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #164 on: December 07, 2020, 09:31:55 am »
Unless this woman who was there is lying?
From what I understand, each ballot has a registration number/barcode. They can be scanned multiple times, but each registration number is counted only once. She's probably not lying, but it doesn't matter: you can scan a ballot a gazillion times, and it will only ever count as one vote.

If people would just bother to read on how the counting process actually work, then they'd realise that many of these 'conspiracies' and 'evidence of fraud' have been considered before hand and preemptively dealt with. Voting security in the USA is surprisingly good.

https://www.vox.com/21546213/election-2020-how-votes-counted-ballots-mail-in

Another explanation about what happens if a voter receives multiple voting papers, or if a single paper is scanned more than once:
https://www.wesa.fm/post/glitch-sends-duplicate-ballots-voters-system-prevents-double-voting-county-says#stream/0
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 09:42:13 am by Kyndo »

« Reply #165 on: December 07, 2020, 01:38:25 pm »
I guess that's a no to evidence of your previous bogus claims then!
I'm not going to link to Stormfront...

But take a walk over. Some think Trump is "one of them." Many of them think Trump is "Better than Hillary/Biden" and that's about it and the rest think he's well, it's just some really offensive stuff.

How do you think his daughter being married to a Jew, carte blanche support of Israel, him working in entertainment, and his constant pandering to black celebrities is perceived by these people? If you think anything other than "Not well", you're an idiot and you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to how extremists view the world.

« Reply #166 on: December 07, 2020, 06:35:45 pm »
I don't get this. Does it mean that Trump is or isn't a facist?

I know, let's ask known racist stoat. Only he can tell us whether someone is a racist or a fascist.

I mean seriously guys, nobody here cares if the resident fascists and racists repeatedly deny the fact that they are fascists and racists. You can stop pretending that you care about what we think of you. We know what you are.

« Reply #167 on: December 07, 2020, 07:00:35 pm »
I know, let's ask known racist stoat. Only he can tell us whether someone is a racist or a fascist.

I mean seriously guys, nobody here cares if the resident fascists and racists repeatedly deny the fact that they are fascists and racists. You can stop pretending that you care about what we think of you. We know what you are.
That's rich coming from you, a poster who has a tendency to say bigoted things about Koreans that would get you booted out of any left-leaning meeting back home and branded a racist on campus.

You do realize that right? Or are you one of those idiots who thinks "I vote Democrat, therefore I can't be a bigot"?

• stoat
  • The Legend

• March 05, 2019, 06:36:13 pm
    • seoul
« Reply #168 on: December 07, 2020, 07:09:23 pm »
I know, let's ask known racist stoat.

Quote a single racist thing I've ever said on here or apologise and STFU about it henceforth

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #169 on: December 08, 2020, 12:38:52 am »
Dozens of armed people gathered outside Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's home over the weekend "shouting obscenities" and threatening violence in an effort to overturn the presidential election results in the state, she said Sunday.

Benson and her 4-year-old son had just finished decorating their home for Christmas and were about to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" when the group arrived, she said in a statement.

"The demands made outside my home were unambiguous, loud and threatening," she said. "They targeted me in my role as Michigan's Chief Election Officer.

"Through threats of violence, intimidation and bullying, the armed people outside my home and their political allies seek to undermine and silence the will and voices of every voter in this state, no matter who they voted for," she said.

Gabriel Sterling, a top Republican elections official in Georgia, said last week that President Donald Trump's repeated false claims that the election was stolen from him had led to death threats, intimidation and harassment.
I'd put the potential at high.

« Reply #170 on: December 08, 2020, 03:42:55 pm »
That's rich coming from you, a poster who has a tendency to say bigoted things about Koreans that would get you booted out of any left-leaning meeting back home and branded a racist on campus.

You do realize that right? Or are you one of those idiots who thinks "I vote Democrat, therefore I can't be a bigot"?

As usual you think criticisms of Korea are automatically racist attacks on Koreans. And we were talking about the fact that stoat is a racist. Or do you want us to talk again about the fact that you have spent years blindly defending one of the biggest racists on the planet.

Quote a single racist thing I've ever said on here or apologise and STFU about it henceforth

You've said many times that most criminals are black people. And now you'll deny that that is racist, because for some reason we're supposed to only let racists decide whether they are racist or not.

« Reply #171 on: December 08, 2020, 04:06:04 pm »
As usual you think criticisms of Korea are automatically racist attacks on Koreans.
Your "criticisms" are at times little more than rants that have all the hallmarks of bigotry. You know, those "dogwhistles" you are so found of talking about.

If you think those are just "criticisms" why don't you go say them, word for word, at some Dem party office as you try to volunteer. See what happens. You'll be thrown out in a matter of minutes.

Do you think anyone on this site considers you a bastion of tolerance and racial progress? Instead of attacking other posters, maybe you need to clean up your own act.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 04:07:54 pm by Mr.DeMartino »

• stoat
  • The Legend

• March 05, 2019, 06:36:13 pm
    • seoul
« Reply #172 on: December 08, 2020, 04:09:51 pm »
You've said many times that most criminals are black people. And now you'll deny that that is racist, because for some reason we're supposed to only let racists decide whether they are racist or not.

You mean I quoted FBI statistics like these, in the context of police brutality in the US.  Which you have to do in any reasoned discussion on whether black people are disproportionately mistreated by US police. I guess to morons like you that would make me a racist, others can judge for themselves.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/topic-pages/tables/table-43

• Mr C
  • The Legend

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #173 on: December 09, 2020, 07:25:45 am »
Instead of attacking other posters, maybe you need to clean up your own act.
Pot, meet kettle.

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• Seoul
« Reply #174 on: December 09, 2020, 10:43:31 pm »
Cuomo opened his CNN show on Tuesday with a damning critique of Trump backer Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who this week fanned the flames of animosity by claiming “there is a civil war brewing in Georgia” and that it’s unreasonable to “sit on your ass and do nothing when you got a chance to save the country.”

Cuomo noted that Graham has plenty of company from other Trump allies. “Did you see the tweets from Arizona’s Republican Party? It’s calling on Americans to die for Trump,” he said. “Literally inciting violence on its official Twitter account, posting a clip from ‘Rambo.’”

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• Seoul
« Reply #175 on: December 11, 2020, 09:13:29 pm »
    Dozens of Trump supporters, some armed, went to the home of Jocelyn Benson, Michigan’s Democratic secretary of state, and began shouting obscenities.
    On Twitter, Trump supporters have posted photographs of the home of Ann Jacobs, a Wisconsin official, and mentioned her children.
    In Phoenix, about 100 Trump supporters, some armed, protested at the building where officials were counting votes.
    In Vermont, officials received a voice message threatening them with “execution by firing squad.”
    Seth Bluestein, a Philadelphia official, received anti-Semitic and violent threats after Pam Bondi, a Trump ally, publicly mentioned him.
    A Georgia poll worker went into hiding after a viral video falsely claimed he had discarded ballots.
    Brad Raffensperger, Georgia’s Republican secretary of state, and his wife have received death threats, including by text message, and caravans have circled their house.
    Gabriel Sterling, another Georgia official, received a message wishing him a happy birthday and saying it would be his last.

I

« Reply #176 on: December 11, 2020, 10:37:26 pm »
Gabriel Sterling, another Georgia official, received a message wishing him a happy birthday

See? Good people.

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• September 27, 2011, 11:51:01 am
    • Chungnam
« Reply #177 on: December 12, 2020, 10:26:15 am »
yeah, but how do we know these aren't actually ANTIFA COMMUNIST MARXIST GENDERLESS M*SL*MS??

the illermernatti have their tentacles everwherre and maybe these are their agents.

if they happen to be actual trump supporters...i'm pretty sure it's all a big inside joke *wink wink*...libs are famous for not being able to take a joke

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• Near Busan
« Reply #178 on: December 14, 2020, 07:55:37 am »
Antifa is always out for a fight and to intimidate and bully people. 

« Reply #179 on: December 14, 2020, 10:51:45 am »
Antifa are the same as "NAZIS!!!!!!" An overhyped threat that the other side uses to wind up supporters and also Kevin Bacon's various people/groups/politicians to.