Read 46869 times

Re: Potential for Violence
« Reply #140 on: December 02, 2020, 02:38:57 pm »
You've posted about various right-wing murders that have occurred, including some dating back to 2007 as well as many having occurred in other countries. You also posted about those who expressed little interest in Trump.

You then tied them all together and labeled them "alt-right Trump supporters", same as dipshits did when they tied together any incident of violence that had even the most vaguest of Islamic motivations and labeled them "Bin-Laden supporters."
Join the DeMart Fan Club!
Shout out to WhenInRome... the first member. Thank you my son!

« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2020, 11:34:32 am »
He's just going to come back a few pages later and regurgitate the same bull about not seeing any violence from Trump supporters.

« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2020, 12:12:00 pm »

You are the person trying to link murders in 2007 to Trump.

Looking through the list you take some serious leaps on a lot of those to tie them to Trump.

• gogators!
  • Waygook Lord

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #143 on: December 03, 2020, 07:32:05 pm »
"Even as prominent Republicans, including Mitch McConnell, began to grudgingly acknowledge that Joe Biden will be the next president, a noisy grassroots movement devoted to keeping Donald Trump in office seemed to be edging closer to advocating seizing power in what would amount to a coup d’état.

The day after a group run by a local Ohio tea party leader took out a full-page ad in the Washington Times calling on Trump to declare martial law and have the military oversee a redo of the presidential election using only paper ballots — a call echoed in a tweet by Gen. Michael Flynn — a raucous “Stop the Steal” rally in suburban Atlanta urged Trump supporters to descend on the statehouse on Thursday and demand the resignations of Georgia’s governor and secretary of state. In a press release announcing the ad published Tuesday by We the People Convention, the group’s president, Tom Zawistowski, said, “We wanted to express our concerns to the President, to the legislators, courts and Congress that We the People will NOT cede our exclusive Constitutional right to elect our Representatives to judges, lawyers, courts, Governors, Secretary’s of State, Congress, corrupt election officials and local politicians, the corrupt media — or Leftist threats of violence!”

“I will see you tomorrow at the state Capitol,” attorney and Trump ally L. Lin Wood told the crowd who had gathered to hear him and former Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell speak in Alpharetta, Ga., on Wednesday. “Stay mad as hell! We’re not going to take it anymore!”

They're talking about civil war. Pure and simple.

That's the reactionary right for you.

« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2020, 11:23:06 am »
You are the person trying to link murders in 2007 to Trump.

Looking through the list you take some serious leaps on a lot of those to tie them to Trump.

That was from the snopes article, pretty sure all the individual urls I listed after that were from 2017 to present. But no please keep pretending to be dumb by insisting that right-wingers aren't violent or homicidal when they keep getting caught attacking or killing liberals/minorities/immigrants over and over again and admitting that they did it because they hate liberals/minorities/immigrants and like Trump.

• Adel
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #145 on: December 04, 2020, 12:01:35 pm »
Here's another one.
Michael Flynn calls for Trump to suspend the constitution and declare martial law to re-run election,

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/michael-flynn-suspend-constitution-martial-law-trump-reelection-b1765467.html

« Reply #146 on: December 04, 2020, 01:41:18 pm »
That was from the snopes article, pretty sure all the individual urls I listed after that were from 2017 to present. But no please keep pretending to be dumb by insisting that right-wingers aren't violent or homicidal when they keep getting caught attacking or killing liberals/minorities/immigrants over and over again and admitting that they did it because they hate liberals/minorities/immigrants and like Trump.

Taliesin Namkai Meche
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/max_stabbing_victim_attended_r_1.html#incart_big-photo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Portland_train_attack

"At times he expressed support for Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump, although he wrote that he did not vote"

So why is this Trump's fault and not Bernie's?

https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/lynching-university-maryland-campus/
The author claims a direct link to Trump, yet provides no evidence of one. Also, many of these noose incidents and such have been debunked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Timothy_Caughman
Jackson also voted for Obama. Why is Obama not responsible?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Olathe,_Kansas_shooting
No evidence cited in the article about the person being motivated by Trump

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/10/23/alt-righter-seattle4truth-charged-killing-father-over-conspiracy-theories
Seems he was more motivated by past mass shooters than ideology

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/10/23/alt-righter-seattle4truth-charged-killing-father-over-conspiracy-theories
Nothing in the article mentions Trump

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/01/us/colorado-shooting-suspect-military-record/index.html
Nothing about the shooting mentions Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/teen-charged-with-killing-girlfriends-parents-they-had-worried-he-was-a-neo-nazi/2017/12/23/e2102894-e761-11e7-833f-155031558ff4_story.html?utm_term=.32ba34f2ae29
Again, not one mention of Trump.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City_mosque_shooting
Now here we do have outright support of Trump, finally. Also, the dude is Canadian. Also, apparently he was a big fan of Ben Shapiro. The white nationalist who is also a fan of the Orthodox Jew. I think "a few screws loose" might be the more apt description, but yes, you finally found a clear-cut Trump supporter.

Heather Heyer
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/13/us/charlottesville-heather-heyer-profile/index.html
Notice that the offender was motivated by what he "perceived" to be Trump's racial views, not what Trump's views actually are. It's not Trump's fault both Neo-Nazis and leftists misinterpret his views.

But anyways, glad to see you share the same view of Trump as Neo-Nazis.

The bulk of your examples lack any ties to Trump. You can't blame Trump when he isn't even cited as a factor.

« Reply #147 on: December 04, 2020, 08:06:54 pm »
Imagine being dumb enough to think that everyone at the Charlottesville Klan Rally and the guy who murdered Heather Heyer weren't devoted to Trump.

Anyway....

« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 05:26:40 pm by Kyndo »

« Reply #148 on: December 05, 2020, 09:46:03 am »
Imagine being dumb enough to think that everyone at the Charlottesville Klan Rally and the guy who murdered Heather Heyer weren't devoted to Trump.
Quite the goalpost move from hundreds to.....one.

And newsflash- Most White Supremacists and Nazis think Trump is full of it because he has a Jewish son-in-law and did criminal justice reform.

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #149 on: December 05, 2020, 12:20:21 pm »

And newsflash- Most White Supremacists and Nazis think Trump is full of it because he has a Jewish son-in-law and did criminal justice reform.

I didn't know that you had the lowdown on white supremacist groups to conduct a poll on "How Nazi do you think Trump is?"

« Reply #150 on: December 05, 2020, 12:45:19 pm »
And apparently he's a gatekeeper who gets to insist that you can only be a fascist if you're antisemitic. And ignore the fact that antisemites still love Trump.

• Adel
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #151 on: December 05, 2020, 02:20:38 pm »

Any chance of a link to some multi-variant data to support this claim ?  :laugh:

• stoat
  • The Legend

• March 05, 2019, 06:36:13 pm
    • seoul
« Reply #152 on: December 05, 2020, 03:36:50 pm »
And apparently he's a gatekeeper who gets to insist that you can only be a fascist if you're antisemitic. And ignore the fact that antisemites still love Trump.

I don't get this. Does it mean that Trump is or isn't a facist?

• Adel
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #153 on: December 06, 2020, 04:09:28 am »
I don't get this. Does it mean that Trump is or isn't a facist?
I know google is part of the deep state conspiracy, lol,  but a search for 'fine people' might help to answer your question.  :laugh:

• hippo
  • Super Waygook

• July 16, 2011, 11:28:36 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #154 on: December 06, 2020, 06:25:32 am »

« Reply #155 on: December 06, 2020, 10:54:15 am »
I know google is part of the deep state conspiracy, lol,  but a search for 'fine people' might help to answer your question.  :laugh:
Good, now google the full transcript of the interview in which he explicitly states that he condemns Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists.

You do realize the media deliberately left that out and chopped things up just to sensationalize the story, right?

Or did you stupidly believe that Trump actually did call Neo-Nazis fine people? Only a gullible idiot would accept that claim at face value. Anyone with a brain would check to see if the quote was altered or edited, which it was.

« Reply #156 on: December 06, 2020, 11:00:04 am »
I didn't know that you had the lowdown on white supremacist groups to conduct a poll on "How Nazi do you think Trump is?"

Dude, take a scan on 4Chan or Stormfront. By and large they are "blackpilled" on Trump.

Sure some right-wing nutcases believe CNN and MSNBC that Trump is actually a Nazi. They're low-information types and gullible, just like many anti-Trumpers.

Glad to see you agree with nutcase far-right lunatics.

• stoat
  • The Legend

• March 05, 2019, 06:36:13 pm
    • seoul
« Reply #157 on: December 06, 2020, 11:13:23 am »
As Swift said

Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired

• hippo
  • Super Waygook

• July 16, 2011, 11:28:36 pm
    • Seoul
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 05:26:49 pm by Kyndo »

• Adel
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #159 on: December 06, 2020, 01:56:06 pm »
blah blah blah media conspiracy

blah blah blah fake news

blah blah blah Trump Nazis

You do realize dog whistling  is a thing don't you?
The Proud Boys can hear it.